PDA

View Full Version : The Bill Spoilers 21 Jan 2010

Perdita
04-01-2010, 13:37
Thursday, 21 January 2010, 9:00PM - 10:00PM

D.C. Jo Masters (Sally Rogers) investigates a break-in into Ami Ryan's (Kara Tointon) home, but the case soon develops a sinister twist.

Guest starring Kara Tointon as Ami Ryan, Barry Sloane as Josh Hunt and Gareth David-Lloyd as Jeremy Preston*

Sergeant Stone (Sam Callis) and P.C. Leon Taylor (Dominic Power) are called to a flat where distressed Ami Ryan (Kara Tointon) leads them to her boyfriend, Josh Hunt (Barry Sloane), who is restraining Jeremy Preston (Gareth David-Lloyd) on the floor. Ami quickly explains to the officers that she was in bed when Josh returned home after work to find Jeremy had broken in. Jeremy claims he was drunk, thought the flat was abandoned and broke in, looking for somewhere to sleep it off. Back at the station, D.C.’s Jo Masters (Sally Rogers) and Grace Dasari (Amita Dhiri) talk to Ami and Josh who both say that they’ve never seen Jeremy before. The case takes a sinister twist when Jo discovers Ami and Jeremy work in the same building and forensics show that Jeremy’s fingerprints have been found on Ami’s kitchen knives and above her bed…

Jeremy is eventually released, but Jo and Stone are later called to Ami’s workplace where she explains she found a note and a gift from Jeremy in her locked drawer. Jo believes that Jeremy may be stalking her, but she is shocked when Jeremy tells her he and Ami have been having an affair and to prove it, he reveals intimate details about her. Jeremy tells Jo that Ami is making up the story that he broke into the flat to cover up the fact they had just slept together. Back at the station, Ami is horrified by the allegations Jeremy has made and insists to Jo that she’s never even met Jeremy before. During the investigation, Stone and Jo realise that Jeremy has been abusing his position as a security guard, by using the CCTV cameras to follow Ami’s every move around the building. In particular, he has been using a camera nearest to Ami’s desk in order to spy on her computer and her personal belongings, in order to gain an insight into her life. Jo realises the only way she can stop him from getting to Ami again is to make him confess. During an intense interview, Jo attempts to make Jeremy realise he’s been living out a fantasy. However, when Jeremy finally confesses to breaking into Ami’s flat to hurt her, Jo suddenly discovers she’s the one in trouble…

At the end of a long and difficult shift, Jo is called into a meeting with Superintendent Meadows (Simon Rouse) who tells her how impressed he’s been with her work. Meadows shocks Jo by offering her a position as a Sergeant, working alongside Stone…

From itv.com

freckleface
04-01-2010, 14:02
GARETH DAVID-LLOYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AKA IANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!) Aaggggh! I actually just flung my hands in the air and waved them around like a loooooooooooooooony!! yayy. I will watch this epsiode just for him ♥♥♥♥♥♥

alan45
04-01-2010, 17:27
At the end of a long and difficult shift, Jo is called into a meeting with Superintendent Meadows (Simon Rouse) who tells her how impressed he’s been with her work. Meadows shocks Jo by offering her a position as a Sergeant, working alongside Stone…

From itv.com

Didnt even know Jo had the Sergeants exam. Not satisfied with decimating the uniform branch in Sun Hill they are now transferring CID characters into uniform. WTF is wrong with the producers of The Bill. They had a good uniform team before the 14 yr olds started writing the scripts. Do they have anyone on the production team who actually knows the slightest thing about police work. OBVIOUSLY NOT.

Not that I care I dont even watch the trash that was The Bill anymore

Abigail
04-01-2010, 18:20
Didnt even know Jo had the Sergeants exam. Not satisfied with decimating the uniform branch in Sun Hill they are now transferring CID characters into uniform. WTF is wrong with the producers of The Bill. They had a good uniform team before the 14 yr olds started writing the scripts. Do they have anyone on the production team who actually knows the slightest thing about police work. OBVIOUSLY NOT.

Not that I care I dont even watch the trash that was The Bill anymore

Why a CID officer would transfer back into uniform I'm not quite sure. Seems a daft move and not the sort of policing Jo will be used to doing. Can't see her doing the custody officer's role or community beat work.

alan45
04-01-2010, 20:12
Why a CID officer would transfer back into uniform I'm not quite sure. Seems a daft move and not the sort of policing Jo will be used to doing. Can't see her doing the custody officer's role or community beat work.

Quite a lot of police officers do transfer between branches on promotion although its generally ones who are being fast tracked so as they get a lot more experience. Somehow I dont feel that and experienced CID officer like Jo would want to revert to uniform even on promotion when if she bade her time there would eventually be a CID vacancy.

bananas
04-01-2010, 23:19
Thanks for posting this. I'll admit that I've never watched The Bill but this one sounds interesting :-)