PDA

View Full Version : Kat/Jake/Danny

tammyy2j
08-06-2005, 13:56
Did i miss an episode but when did Kat meet Jake and Danny? From last night's episode they knew each other. I have heard rumours of Kat getting with either Jake or Danny to make Aflie jealous.

Also when Nana Moon was saying how nice it was to have Kat back, both Danny and Jake said finally some eye candy behind the bar of the Vic. I thought this was funny since Jake flirts with Chrissie all the time and Danny was with Sam and did try to pull Little Mo.

Johnny Allen
08-06-2005, 14:48
Well I was thinking they don't know, they have only heard about her they have never actually met, so who knows.

Babe14
09-06-2005, 09:48
It was Danny who said about the eye candy:) I think it would make great viewing if Kat had a fling with Jake..hopefully this would not only make Alfie Jealous but Chrissie too...

di marco
09-06-2005, 10:00
I think it would make great viewing if Kat had a fling with Jake..hopefully this would not only make Alfie Jealous but Chrissie too...

good idea, i like your thinking! so then hopefully alfie would wanna get back with kat and jake and chrissie would get together! :)

bronzemare13
09-06-2005, 11:00
no i think that Kat would go for the super sexy Danny. she was drawn to Alfie because he is a fun guy.likes to laugh and have a good time. so does the gorgious Danny. Jake on the other hand has no sense of humor or fun. he's serious and dull as dish water. remember st.georges day? couldn't even let his hair down for a party.

Babe14
09-06-2005, 11:05
good idea, i like your thinking! so then hopefully alfie would wanna get back with kat and jake and chrissie would get together! :)

Thanks and exactly. Hopefully it would move things on very quickly between J&C:)

Babe14
09-06-2005, 11:16
Jake on the other hand has no sense of humor or fun. he's serious and dull as dish water. remember st.georges day? couldn't even let his hair down for a party.

That doesn't make him dull, some people just don't like fancy dress but have a fantastic sense of humour. Jake is a very funny person and in my view can be very playfull. Jake is the more serious one mainly because he's had to grow up fast. He's had to carry Danny most of his life and look out for him.
I agree Danny is the more "Playful" one but he is younger than Jake and hasn't had the responsibiliteis Jake has had to face. There is a lot we don't know and haven't seen of Jake yet...

At the end of the day Jake and Danny just bounce off one another.

Also I feel that Jake and Dennis are very alike come across as serious but are very fun loving. One things for sure they are both very sexy guys. Just my opinion. :)

chance
09-06-2005, 12:35
Did i miss an episode but when did Kat meet Jake and Danny? From last night's episode they knew each other. I have heard rumours of Kat getting with either Jake or Danny to make Aflie jealous.

Also when Nana Moon was saying how nice it was to have Kat back, both Danny and Jake said finally some eye candy behind the bar of the Vic. I thought this was funny since Jake flirts with Chrissie all the time and Danny was with Sam and did try to pull Little Mo.
moving to rumour mill as you have included a rumour in your post :)

melanielovesdennisrickman
09-06-2005, 14:28
It was Danny who said about the eye candy:) I think it would make great viewing if Kat had a fling with Jake..hopefully this would not only make Alfie Jealous but Chrissie too...

Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,i hope that happens,So then we will finally have what (most of us) want,Alfie and Kat,and Jake and Chrissie,awwwwwwww.......

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

kayleigh6654
09-06-2005, 18:21
Anything that gets Jake & Chrissie together sounds good to me!

melmarshall858
10-06-2005, 00:18
get her own back on alfie eh??
he dates her sister so she dates his cousin talk about keeping it in the family lol

10-06-2005, 08:06
get her own back on alfie eh??
he dates her sister so she dates his cousin talk about keeping it in the family lol

Haha,Yeah,Didn't Think About That,LOL!!!!!

squarelady
10-06-2005, 09:03
I think if anyone is going to try it on with Kat it should be Danny! (Mainly because Chrissie is going to need Jake's support some next week!)

daisy38
10-06-2005, 09:46
Personally i think Jake is more suited to Kat that Danny is, but of course nobodys more suited than Alfie!! :) :D :)

Babe14
10-06-2005, 11:09
I thought it would give him a bit of fun for a change:) I wouldn't mind seeing Jake and Kat in a relationship for a short while before they get together with their Pefect Partners:)

ameliauk1
11-06-2005, 13:50
personally i think if kat does try and get together with danny alfie will see this as an oppertunity to get with little mo. watch out kat lol if she does try that plan coz i dont think it will work!!! xxxx amelia

di marco
11-06-2005, 17:32
personally i think if kat does try and get together with danny alfie will see this as an oppertunity to get with little mo. watch out kat lol if she does try that plan coz i dont think it will work!!! xxxx amelia

i think youre right. he will think that kat doesnt want him anymore and will try and persuade little mo that that means they can be together instead

11-06-2005, 19:06

Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,Actually I Think He Would,So That Probably Wouldn't Help Us!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart: