PDA

View Full Version : episode 1 opinions please!!

Bad Wolf
08-06-2005, 09:12
i'm so pleased its back, its one of my all time favourite tv shows!

last night episode was fab, not sure whether Mellissa will prove to be as sly as the last main blonde (Mia)

i can't believe Alli has cancer! trust Sydney to get the wrong end of the stick and think she was having an abortion- like she ever would!

pint200
08-06-2005, 09:41
I know i think its great its back but Its a shame Ali is ill. I dont think Mellissa is sly i think she gets upset next week as Gavin gives her a hard time cause he still fancies her!!!

daisy38
08-06-2005, 09:42
Oh i am so glad this is back on! Poor old Allie! Gavin you sly dog, you kept that one a secret! :D

Bad Wolf
08-06-2005, 09:44
you know they will get together, ali leves this series either she dies or just decides to go

pint200
08-06-2005, 09:49
Yeah its obvious they will or atleast something will happen and she will prob take over ali's place in the Salon once she's died and all her sisters will hate Melissa.

You never know we could be wrong they might surprise us all :cheer:

Bad Wolf
08-06-2005, 09:51
[/QUOTE]You never know we could be wrong they might surprise us all :cheer:[/QUOTE]

doubt it but it would be nice

tasha_cfc
08-06-2005, 10:13
I thought last nights ep was brillant i didnt want it to be over so soon. Im glad Allie and Gavin are back together although i have a feeling he is going to have a fling with melissa, i hope he doesnt as him and allie are meant to be. I really dont want sarah parish to leave she is a fantastic actress it will be a shame to see her leave!

angelblue
08-06-2005, 14:07
I thought last night espisode was excellent

I dont think any thing will happen between gavin and melissa because if ally dies he wont do anything because i do think he loves his wife and in next weeks espisode if anything does happen i think he will stop it before it goes to far i think

But i hope he doesnt do anything with melissa i like him and ally together it so sweet :nono:

pint200
08-06-2005, 14:30
Yeah i think they make a great couple i think its a shame they are killing her off i would have liked to see her go all the way with the training academy!

tasha_cfc
08-06-2005, 21:15
Aye it will be sad to see her go i dont think cutting it will be the same without her! Does anyone no wat episode she is leaving in?