PDA

View Full Version : Aussie spoilers!!!!!

Bad Wolf
08-06-2005, 08:29
finally!!!!:

There's a guest star on Home and Away - tennis ace Lleyton Hewitt (Bec Cartwright's fiance) turns up as an intriguing stranger.

Sally's career crisis reaches boiling point, while at home, DOCS threatens to take Ric and Cassie away from her. Diesel compounds Sally's woes by trying to convince everyone of her guilt.

Ric's anger at home becomes vicious, and his obsession with bringing Callan down threatens everything between him and Cassie.

Scott goes to desperate measures to salvage his relationship with Hayley. But will she accept his overtures?

Meanwhile, Josie's secret is exposed, and Jesse makes a decision that sends shockwaves across the Bay.

Bad Wolf
08-06-2005, 08:30
not got a clue who callan, cassie ric are at all

Siobhan
08-06-2005, 08:32
not got a clue who callan, cassie ric are at all

that makes two of us.. did we miss something from the spoilers last week?????

daisy38
08-06-2005, 08:41
Jesse makes a decision that sends shockwaves across the Bay.

Is he leaving again?? Hope not!

Bad Wolf
08-06-2005, 08:52
they havent been posted on the H&A website for ages! where is finn??? to many questions?

melmarshall858
08-06-2005, 09:30
cassie and ric are main characters now - ric is eric dalby who we have just met on screen over the last few weeks
jessie does leave again in the next few weeks on aussie screens for good.

Saye2213
09-06-2005, 19:33
What's Josies' secret? Is it Ian Osbourne and the cameras?

melmarshall858
09-06-2005, 23:01
no josies secret known as the 1989 secret is that she was involved in the murder of one of her clients back then - in a round about way and she and another of her clients discovered it.
however morag uncovers this secret and it later gets exposed

Emmak2005
11-06-2005, 00:02
they havent been posted on the H&A website for ages! where is finn??? to many questions? Do you mean Finn as in Finlay Roberts Irene's daughter (Tina Thompson) or did you mean to say Flyn as in Flyn Saunders (Joel McIlroy)?

Becksfanz
14-06-2005, 15:38
whoa! this got me confused! lol anyway if any1 got aussie spoilers then cld u email me plzzzzzzzzzz if u r okay then post a message here and i will give u my email addy. thanks

melmarshall858
14-06-2005, 18:02
what would you like to know and about what characters as there is so much that i could tell you depending what you already know.

melons1976
15-06-2005, 08:41
Tell us all....I def want to know what's coming up

Bad Wolf
15-06-2005, 08:43
Tell us all....I def want to know what's coming up

totally agree

melmarshall858
15-06-2005, 09:36
well it is a bit hard unless i know what you know or i could be telling you everything you already know here is a taster tell me if you want more info about either/anything else
would you like to know all about the stalker/who it is?
do you know at the moment sallys career looks set to be over forever?
matilda has just been abducted after taking drugs
haylie is pregnant by kim but it is prob scotts baby anyway and scott has just proposed to her
alf has been reunited with both of his grandchildren
jessie is leaving after trying o kill himself
josie is bankrupt and considering leaving - she has just stopped summerbay from being destroyed
haylie is faced with a tough decision when she calapses with heart problems and is advised to terminate the pregnancy
kirsty and kane have gone
chloe richards/fraser (from1995-1999) returns next week

Bad Wolf
15-06-2005, 09:44
who's the stalker????

melmarshall858
15-06-2005, 09:53
well at the beginning we are warned that it is someone who is well loved and living in the bay.

it turns out to be a nurse who comes onto our screens in the next few weeks called zoe.
when sarah was admitted into the mental hospital she got close to her and they formed a relationship (sarah told her she is the only one apart from felix that she ever loved (think she was just doing it to escape) zoe who is really named eve helped her to escape which is when sarah went to the bay and held them all hostage and killed noah and herself. eve blamed the bay for sarahs death so one day when she was drowning her sorrows she met a girl named zoe macalister who was a nurse on her way to summerbay to work as a nurse she killed her and assumed her identity -then went to the bay to get revenge for sarahs death by doing things like setting fire to the palace as that was where sarah was arrested from etc

Bad Wolf
15-06-2005, 09:55
flipping heck!!!!

anymore????

melmarshall858
15-06-2005, 10:07
what spoilers in general or bits of info about what i have already told you?

well irene and hyde are in a relationship but there is tension as everyone thinks he is going to go off with beth
dalby is now a main character who is living with sally and flynn and cassie (a new girl to come into it who dates ric (dalby) or he was until alf just made him live with him after he beat callan up (the guy who gave tilly drugs and tried to rape her)
noah's is not owned by jessie haylie and josie anymore but is owned by beth alf and haylie
jessie has sold his share in the gym to tasha (who brought it for kim's baby like a trust fund kind of thing)
cant really think of anymore at the moment but if i do ill post it or if there is anything else you want to know just ask

Bad Wolf
15-06-2005, 10:09
who is tilly?

how do you know all this?

melons1976
15-06-2005, 10:35
Matilda = tilly

Bad Wolf
15-06-2005, 10:38
Matilda = tilly

cheers

Bad Wolf
15-06-2005, 10:40
do you know at the moment sallys career looks set to be over forever?

why? what happened?

luna_lovegood
19-06-2005, 12:04
why? what happened?

I've just been reading spoilers from the Australian episodes and there is some guy called Diesel who is a student and he fancies her. He kissed her in one episode and I think he has complanied that she came on to him because she won't tell him she loves him. So now people think she isn't fit to look after Ric and Cassie as she my abuse them or something along the lines of that.

I hate being so far behind in the UK, I want to fast forward three or four months so I can see Matilda turn into a rebel quicker!

melmarshall858
20-06-2005, 08:13
yes all of that is corrct about Diesel that is what i meant about sally's career he came into it a few weeks ago as a student and tilly liked him he turned her down and rumours started that he was gay so he did date tilly anyway just to stop the rumours but this only lasted a few dates as we could see that he was really infatuated with sal. we saw him doing drawings of her and just generally becoming obsessed however he tried to get closer to her by having extra tuition etc but it could never be at his home people bacame suspisious and folllowed him home as and he lived in a dump and had done since his mother had passed away. sally took pity on him and let him stay with them until they sorted somethng out which flynn was not pleased with as he thought there was something not quite right with diesel.
one day at an extra lessson (just after they had found him a hostel to stay at) diesel kissed sally and made allligations against sally when she said she didnt love him - he kept up these allegations and she went through an investigation.
when the investigator turned up and asked to look inside sallys locket he found there was a picture of diesel in there (which diesel had placed himself after using a key he had cut while staying there) and the investigation was passed over to the police.
it was then that sally went upstairs to tend to a crying pippa and found diesel holding the baby and saying if she doesnt admit to loving him then he would hurt pippa she did say it to get her daughter back but he didnt believe her. it wa sonly when flynn returned and over powered him that the truth came out to everyone and diesel showed his remorse and said that he loved sally (in a more motherly way) after the way she treated him (and she understood what its like to loose people close to you) - next best thing to his dead mom. he was just a hurt and confused boy. sally even went to see him after and made peace with him and realised what a good teacher wife and also good with kids

this week leah and dan are about to elope with only haylie sally and peter as witnesses
josie and scott kiss
chloe and olivia return to the bay

next week another wedding in the bay

melmarshall858
20-06-2005, 09:06
Robbie & Tasha decide to get "married" whilst spending a romantic night in the bush (note - given that there’s no other ppl present, I’m thinking this is just like the Edward/Peta "wedding" of a couple of years ago - and the Gypsy/Will ceremony that took place in the bay). Robbie & Tash initially had booked a hotel room for their romantic night - but they arrived way late, and since their room was taken, that’s why they chose the bush option.
There’s also the arrival of Dan’s ex, Amanda Vale - played by Holly Brisley. Amanda, who arrives with her son Ryan, plans to do whatever it takes to stop Leah & dean from getting married. Amanda’s fashion sense cause eyebrows to raise - after all, its not often you see someone wearing faux fur in the Bay.
theres also Chloe’s (Kristy Wright) return to the bay. Chloe returns with a massive secret - she’s on the run from an abusive husband. Actress Kristy is really pleased to return to the series she left in 1999. Troy (Chloe’s’ husband - who she has an AVO out on) follows her to the bay. Chloe freaks out after she finds a single red rose in her house but soon after Jesse arrives (to comfort Chloe) Troy throws brick through her window. Even worse than that, chloe is alone when she comes face to face with Troy (her abusive husband).
Josie finds THAT paternity result folder. She is shocked to discover that Scott is the father of Hayley’s baby (and not Kimmy, as everyone believes). Josie writes Scott a letter - which includes the truth about the baby - but when Scott sees that letter, he doesn’t care what josie has to say, so he rips up the letter without reading any of it.

Here are the daily previews :
Jun 27 - Ric tries to win back Cassie’s affections. How will she react?
Jun 28 - josie decides to leave the bay.
Jun 29 - Alf’s birthday surprise is under threat.
Jun 30 - Dan’s ex Amanda Vale arrives in town at a crucial time in his engagement.
Jul 1 - Amanda seems intent in causing havoc for Leah

The following week - at last! Summer bay’s wedding of the year!

LSF-1
20-06-2005, 11:52
Can you remind me who Chloe is please?

melmarshall858
20-06-2005, 12:13
sure she was named chloe richards she was in the show from 1995-1999 she lived with irene and she was friends with sally shannon curtis and selina and dated curtis for a while her biggest storyline was when she was rapedand her boyfriend brad (mark gotlieb from neighbours) who started off as her psyciatrist turned out to be her rapist and stalked her she then went on to date lockie (sam kratz from neighbours) and fell pregnant to him but something happened to him cant quite remember and he couldnt even remember her or their baby she dated lachies brother doctor james but something happened to split them up (an interfering mother i think) she and baby olivia went to live in the city never mentioned again till now (also think she had a relationship with jessie. should be good to see her reunited with people like irene sally and jessie

LSF-1
20-06-2005, 13:40
Thanks for that, still can't really picture her, she was probably in it when I didn't watch it for about a year. Maybe I will recognise her on her return

iocioc
22-06-2005, 13:44
are h&a due to go on hols soons just wondering cos they usually do and there seems to be a lack of gossip going around to future story lines

Choccie
23-06-2005, 21:55
the Home and Away site in Australia used to be updated regularly but not for the last 6 months - it's updated very intermittently. I read somewhere that Flynn gets addicted to drugs - has anyone else seen that or did I imagine it?

Bad Wolf
24-06-2005, 12:40
i've heard something like that. the aussie site is rubbish at the mo- sally's diary hasnt been done in months!

Trinity
24-06-2005, 17:31
I remember reading that, too.

iocioc
27-06-2005, 09:36
surely it would be better if the aussie tennis player played himself in the soap

CrazyLea
12-07-2005, 00:10
i like jesse and hes hot... how can he leave :(