PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 12 January 2010

Perdita
10-12-2009, 18:12
Tuesday 12 January
8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE

* www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity

Lauren's mum, Sandra, arrives to see her after the accident, as the medical drama continues. Faye, however, is determined to stay detached but, in the relatives' room, Sandra recalls the whole story from Lauren's perspective. When Joseph starts to doubt her, Faye realises that she needs to let go of her anger and stop blaming Lauren.

Ric, meanwhile, wants an apology for his "suspension" and a meeting is called to investigate the handling of the Archie incident. Vanessa defends her actions but the board needs a scapegoat and it is decided that Judith's contract won't be renewed.

When Oliver learns that photos of his dalliance with Jac have been posted all over the hospital, he tries to hide them from a returning Daisha.

StarsOfCCTV
10-12-2009, 19:00
Uh oh, caught out! There's no way Oliver can hide it from Daisha if they are posted all over the hospital, she is going to hear it down the grapevine if not see them...

Curious to find out who took those pictures! :lol:

12345blake
03-01-2010, 03:55
i dont want Judith to leave, i like her now!

kayuqtuq
03-01-2010, 07:42
Uh oh, caught out! There's no way Oliver can hide it from Daisha if they are posted all over the hospital, she is going to hear it down the grapevine if not see them...

Curious to find out who took those pictures! :lol:

Penny took them on her mobile, through a crack in the door.

StarsOfCCTV
03-01-2010, 13:05
^ I have to say I wasn't expecting her! Oh dear...that is weird of her to take a picture of her own brother making out! :lol:

Perdita
12-01-2010, 07:13
Faye is denying all knowledge of the incident that’s left Lauren fighting for her life.

But when the police start asking awkward questions, her only hope is to
lie – and hope Joseph backs her up. Before he agrees, he insists on
knowing the truth. Elsewhere, Ric demands an apology for his suspension

Daily Star