PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler for any time soon

parkerman
10-12-2009, 12:58
DS Carter and DI Manson are discussing their latest case. They agree to ask uniform to carry out door to door questioning of the area. Suddenly they discover there are no uniform police any more at Sun Hill as they have all either resigned voluntarily, been sacked or died of boredom as they have nothing to do.

There is only one thing they can do and that is to bring back KIDDIECOP who can take on the roles of at least 20 uniform officers on her own.

Suddenly DILLIGAFF, otherwise known as Big Al, bursts in with a machine gun and mows down the whole of C.I.D., leaving just Jack Meadows, who immediately contacts Tony Stamp, Reggie Baby and several other former inmates of Sun Hill Police Station. They all agree to come back and save The Bill. Ratings soar and The Bill becomes the most watched programme on ITV.

It is then axed by an unknown 23 year old programme planner straight out of university who says it lacks "grittiness" and he'd rather have a programme that no-one watches but contains weird camera angles and strange music to one that people have enjoyed for the last 20 or more years with good stories and good acting.

THE END

alan45
10-12-2009, 21:50
To think that I used to think that Paul Marquess was the worst producer ever

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=350140

Abigail
10-12-2009, 22:01
Excellent Parkerman, love the bit where Big Al' bursts in with his machine gun.

Alan, is that OP on DS by you?

alan45
10-12-2009, 23:59
Excellent Parkerman, love the bit where Big Al' bursts in with his machine gun.

Alan, is that OP on DS by you?

No!!! That was not one of my aliases:cool: :nono:

alan45
11-12-2009, 00:31
This was the link I should have posted

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=105539&highlight=

Chloe O'brien
12-12-2009, 02:41
Parkerman there is only one thing you can do. Summon your top undercover spy Chloe O'brien to convince DI Burnside who's now living the high life in California to come back and kick jack sh1t out of carter a$$