PDA

View Full Version : Stefan wants Gail back in 'Neighbours'

Perdita
08-12-2009, 14:13
Neighbours star Stefan Dennis has called for the return of his former screen wife Fiona Corke.

The 51-year-old actor, who plays Paul Robinson, revealed a desire to see his character's ex-partner back on Ramsay Street as he discussed the Australian soap's forthcoming 25th anniversary.

Corke played the role of Gail Robinson from 1987 to 1989. She later returned for two guest stints in 2006 and 2007.

Speaking of his hopes for the 25th birthday episodes, Dennis told PA: "I'd like to see Fiona Corke come back, even for another guest role, because she's just adorable and fun to work with. And she's got every right to come back because she's still got a tie with Paul's children."

Dennis also suggested that Holly Valance and Kimberley Davies should be asked to reprise their respective roles as Felicity Scully and Annalise Hartman.

"I'd like to see Holly Valance for no reason other than I'd just like to see her," the soap star explained. "I've never met Holly Valance. I've heard lots about her, though."

He then added: "Bring Kimberley Davies back! We want Annalise back. She's adorable."

Last month, Jason Donovan confirmed that he had turned down the chance to return for next year's anniversary.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a190464/stefan-wants-gail-back-in-neighbours.html

Dazzle
08-12-2009, 14:19
I enjoyed Gail's guest stints - her and Paul have good chemistry, so I wouldn't be adverse to her comming back.

I love Paul when he's being bad :eek:

Trinity
08-12-2009, 15:12
OMG - is this still on...

25 year ago I was interested.

Abbie
08-12-2009, 16:04
I dont really know her but I like him with rebecca :D