PDA

View Full Version : Press Office Spoilers Week 13

Jade
11-03-2005, 13:51
Monday 28 March

Money in the Miller house is tighter than ever and Rosie is forced to ask Chrissie for extra work. However, Rosie soon has other things on her mind when Demi decides to take her revenge on
Stacey in the middle of the Square.

Meanwhile, Sonia tells Martin she wants to see Chloe again. He tries to make her face up to the reality that she’ll never be content with just visiting Chloe but will that be enough to stop her?

Little Mo tries to help Alfie out by covering for him on the stall, but Alfie soon gets a shock when he realises that she has sold some of his stock at a much lower price.

Elsewhere, Ruby mopes over the loss of her friendship with Stacey and Alfie is disappointed to hear that Little Mo is going away to visit Lynne.

Tuesday 29 March

Keith’s good intentions soon turn to mayhem when he ends up making a mess of the chores. Unable to read Demi’s list of instructions, he doesn’t realise that Aleesha is teething and Demi
is annoyed when she finds her in tears.

Meanwhile, Little Mo’s intimate lunch with Alfie turns into a family affair when Charlie, Mo and Garry gatecrash.

Later, Charlie tries to persuade Stacey to go back to school and
Martin is furious when Sonia confesses to everything.

Thursday 31 March

Martin and Sonia’s marriage reaches breaking point as Martin points out the selfishness of Sonia’s actions.

Meanwhile, Darren questions Keith about why he’s never worked, and grows suspicious when Keith misreads a job advertisement. Darren tells Demi that he suspects their dad is illiterate, but she
refuses to believe him.

Elsewhere, Stacey is out of her depth when Daryl comes on to her in the cab office, but Johnny arrives just in time.

Friday 1 April

Sonia tells Martin that she’ll never forgive him if he prevents her from seeing Chloe. Insisting that Sonia tells the truth, Martin accompanies her when she visits Chloe – but how will her news
be taken?

Juley persuades the market inspector to reinstate the stall but Mickey is angry when he sees him setting up and tells him that they’re no longer business partners. After a pep talk from Patrick,
Juley makes a decision…

Elsewhere, Darren tricks Keith into signing a letter and Ruby and Stacey rekindle their friendship.

SoapRach
11-03-2005, 14:41
Thanks for posting those. May be a silly question but who's Daryl?

daisy38
11-03-2005, 14:50
I was just about to ask the same thing! Who is Daryl?? :)

Debs
11-03-2005, 14:57
that all sounds really good. and yeah who the heck is daryl?????????

?????
11-03-2005, 14:59
i think she is Jonny's blonde girlfriend, but then again i could be wrong.

Jade
11-03-2005, 15:00
I think your wrong. Johnnys Girlfriend is Tina. Daryl maybe is one of Jonnys bouncers?

?????
11-03-2005, 15:03
oh yeah my mistake, tina is jonnys girlfriend. so who is this daryl geezer?

jannine191
11-03-2005, 15:37
Yeah Who's Daryl and what does he save her from ?
Maybe its the attacker !

Mr_Cellophane
11-03-2005, 15:56
Yeah Who's Daryl and what does he save her from ?
Maybe its the attacker !

What ? :rolleyes:

Daryl is a bloke and Johnny saves Stacey from him !!!! :rolleyes:

SoapRach
11-03-2005, 16:03
I think your wrong. Johnnys Girlfriend is Tina. Daryl maybe is one of Jonnys bouncers?

Oh JudeJude, I was hoping you would know! ;)

jannine191
11-03-2005, 16:06
Sorry I read it in a rush !

Jade
11-03-2005, 16:17
Oh JudeJude, I was hoping you would know! ;)

Sorry mate fraid I dont! :)

no1abbafan
11-03-2005, 16:32
Thanks for those - is it possible we will go a week without Zoe crying, Sam acting or trying to act tough, will miss Chrissie a bit though - still we get to see Sonia once again in the middle of a crisis.

simmo1984
12-03-2005, 12:10
wonder who the mugger bloke was? anyone know :rolleyes:

*JSW*
12-03-2005, 13:41
I don't think we know who the mugger is at all (they're not a proper EE character)

Jade
12-03-2005, 13:45
Unless his name is Daryl? I doubt it though, I think Daryl is one of Jonnys bouncers

.:Kitz:.
12-03-2005, 18:26
i don't know but a first i thought it was Danny Moon, but you see him in the next seen so i couln't have been him!! Me and my decieving eyes!

Crazy Gal 88
12-03-2005, 18:46
no as mickeys says 'mate i dont want any trouble' he cant know him n therefore he cant be a proper ee charcter!

simmo1984
12-03-2005, 18:51
Kitz I also thought the same about thinking it was Danny moon how odd LOL :p

di marco
12-03-2005, 19:24
i dont think danny would do that

Torrie
12-03-2005, 19:35
It can't be Danny anyway because he's the one who rescues Johnny's daughter, Ruby, following her run-in with the mugger! And there's a little pic in one of the mags and it's a clearer look at him - it's just some randomer we've never seen before!

simmo1984
12-03-2005, 19:53
If it carries on with this mugger then they are gonna finally find him I should think so maybe come into a regular character?
Dont u just lurve Danny lol :D

littlemo
12-03-2005, 23:55
It looks like the Chloe storyline is hotting up. Martin finally goes to see his daughter, yes!

It says that Sonia confesses the truth to Chloe's adopted gran and it questions how she will respond. It seems that she will take it badly, what do you think? I suppose there is a chance she may have some sympathy for her. However I think her first reaction would be, these people are trying to take my grandaughter away, and I'm not going to let that happen. She probably feels a lot of loyalty to her daughter.

I feel this confrontation involving Martin, Sonia and the adopted grandmother may be a turning point with Martin. I read on the webcam a while ago Jim and Dot questioning Martin and Sonia not telling Pauline something. It could be the beginning of a custody battle. Because we all know Pauline would interfere, and Sonia probably wouldn't want her involved.

I think something might happen while Martin is visiting Chloe to convince him that getting her back is the right thing to do. Maybe she isn't being as well cared for as he first thought (though this isn't likely to be the case), or he experiences some feelings he never knew he had.

I know this storyline is going to run for a long time, and it seems it should be the end when Sonia confesses about her real identity. Because normally someone would throw this person out of the house, or even phone the police. So clearly something happens.

*JSW*
13-03-2005, 01:26
I'm not feeling to easy about this Martin/Chloe/Sonia storyline. From what i've heard so far its just a shouty Martin against a secretive then spill the beans Sonia. Sadly knowing EE shabby writing of late will they be able to make this storyline an active and pinppointed portrayal or will it be a roundabouts dull type of thing.

I live in hope but not a great amount....

Crazy Gal 88
13-03-2005, 12:50
i agree - i think it will be rather boring and not the sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat storyline some soaps have!

Lisaaa2005
15-03-2005, 22:51
nah i reckon the mugger might be a connection with jonny allen, i dunno maybe a son? or maybe the blonde girl we seen in the pic (wen he was interrupted by pauline) was his daughter, and the mugger is or was her bf or sumink..one question why does jonny ALWAYS drink orange juice?

sarah21
15-03-2005, 23:07
i agree - i think it will be rather boring and not the sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat storyline some soaps have!

I don't think for one minute it will be a sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat storyline. It is going to be about emotions and family, but that doesn't mean it will be boring. I'm looking forward to it. It'll make a pleasant change from murder, gangsters and the three witches...

kazzie
16-03-2005, 15:36
Heard on teletxt that Daryl (the mugger) is a mate of Juley and gets him to sell dodgy jewellery on the stall and Mickey finds out.

Annie
16-03-2005, 16:46
I heard it was a friend of Juley's and this is a way for the charecter to leave after the actor that plays him was fired.

Crazy Gal 88
16-03-2005, 17:19
maybe johnny always drinks oj cos hes t-total? - i dunno

*xeni*
18-03-2005, 22:11
:ponder: