Chris_2k11
07-06-2005, 21:14
It's getting too violent i think :nono:

Jade
07-06-2005, 21:24
Yep beatting up a nun!!

Sam Nixon Fan
07-06-2005, 22:36
the girl who plays natalie is very convinving can you imagine her in the best bitch catagory shed wipe the floor she makes people like tracy and kat look like kids

Siobhan
08-06-2005, 11:19
I think it is going to get worse if the review at the end of last night is anything to go on..looks like the new one is going to do a lot of damage to either the nun or Arun...

soapaddict
08-06-2005, 11:21
i think its getting too violent

they need to calm down a bit

phils little sister
08-06-2005, 11:29
what was the story with the nun hitting herself last night - that new girl is going to cause some agro

xCharliex
08-06-2005, 11:30
Hello, its a bloody prison! wat do u expect it 2 be all lovey dovey? Theres gotta be some violence in it, otherwise its silly!

Last nights episode was a lot better than the first few, and if you remember the old series, Shell stabbing Fenner, that was voiolent, what about when Al helped Maxi stuff toilet roll in her mouth 2 kill her, wasnt that violent! Last night wasnt violent compared 2 other episodes!

And you'll later find out why the Nun got a beatin, maybe you think she does deserve it after what she did 2 Pat (who will be in it from next week)

phils little sister
08-06-2005, 11:33
Hello, its a bloody prison! wat do u expect it 2 be all lovey dovey? Theres gotta be some violence in it, otherwise its silly!

Last nights episode was a lot better than the first few, and if you remember the old series, Shell stabbing Fenner, that was voiolent, what about when Al helped Maxi stuff toilet roll in her mouth 2 kill her, wasnt that violent! Last night wasnt violent compared 2 other episodes!

And you'll later find out why the Nun got a beatin, maybe you think she does deserve it after what she did 2 Pat (who will be in it from next week)

is pat the one that grabbed the knife in the clip it showed for next week last night?

xCharliex
08-06-2005, 12:01
Yes thats Pat, looks like shes gonna be a bit of fun 2 watch, maybe a bit like Yvonne, i dont think she takes any crap from anyone!

phils little sister
08-06-2005, 12:02
yeah i know! I hope she sorts that Natalie one out i cant stand her

Siobhan
08-06-2005, 12:02
Can't wait to see how she gets on with Natalie, I don't think she will be a push over...

Johnny Allen
08-06-2005, 12:31
Natalie needs bringing down a peg or two, can't wait till Pat sorts her out.

leanne27
08-06-2005, 19:27
i read that natalie beat up the nun cause when she was little she was in a convent and the nuns were awful to her so she was getting her own back even though the nun she beat up had nothing to do with her past

*_*Smile*_*
09-06-2005, 11:42
I hope she sorts that Natalie one out i cant stand her
me 2!

Dandans
09-06-2005, 12:32
I guess I must have lost the plot somewhere along the line had a quiet evening on Tuesday. And switched on the old goggle box and apart from Ramseys Kitchen nightmares the only other thing that was on was Bad girls.

Now I am far from niave, but surely to God! not all the staff at larkhall are walking around with blinkers on. And who would be frightened of two demented blond wannabe Krays. Come on girls get your claws into them two, we have a wannabe yardie in there that is frightened of her own shadow.

I asked a female friend that was in HMP Holloway and she says that yeah its frightening, but they are going OTT. I want realism in a drama not bad jokes and cheap make up
:angry:

Katy
09-06-2005, 16:32
i think it is too violent but it is a prison so what do you expect.

melmarshall858
09-06-2005, 23:49
i think this season has started off really dull compared to all the previous ones i dont think that the characters are as likeable anymore compared to the likes of shell denny yvomme crystal nikki etc - although the storylines do seem really good for the rest of the season.
i would like to see someone bring natalie down a peg or 2 we need a top dog that is tough but likeable like yvonne or even shell (she might have been a nutter but even she had friends like denny) also was thinking about when natalie first came into it last season she seemed like a bit of a wimp nothing like what she is now

melmarshall858
09-06-2005, 23:55
is pat the one that grabbed the knife in the clip it showed for next week last night?

yes i think she attacke the nun as she used to beat her and she wants her own back.
probably why the nun beats herself

Bryan
11-06-2005, 15:57
bad girls too violent? lmao!!!

its like saying Footballers Wives is too sexual, violence is what makes Bad Gitrls and those who dissaparove should not watch the show

the violence is interesting to watch, and is a nessecity in a prison drama, as violence occurs regulary in prisons, proven fact.

anyways... i thought the big riot that starts next week was going to be about arun being a tranny.... obviously not :searchme:

bondboffin

true.moon
29-06-2005, 17:32
yes i do think it is too voilent
but then it makes people think this is what it is like inside so i will never go there and do anything bad

Abbie
29-06-2005, 22:31
i havent been watching it latley so i dunno why this whole vilolant thing has come from

~*~Leanne~*~
03-07-2005, 13:02
i don't think it is to violent it is fun