PDA

View Full Version : Walking In The Rain

ElectricToes
07-06-2005, 20:10
Err, I hope this is in the right place!

"I like walking in the rain, 'cause then no one knows I'm crying"

-------------------

‘Sharon, please, just give me one more chance, I can’t give you up.’ Dennis stood in the corner of the room, pleading with her for just a fraction of something, just so he knew she still wanted him like he wanted her. Like he always would want her.
‘Dennis, I can’t.’
‘But why?’
‘Because we’ve tried it and it doesn’t work.’
‘But things have changed since then and there’s Molly to consider. Please, give it one more try.’
‘Molly’s the reason why I won’t give it another go.’
‘Why? What’s she got to do with it?’
‘She’s got everything to do with it Dennis! I can’t let her be hurt!’
‘Why would she be?’
‘Because you’re too much like your dad and I’m too much like my mum!’
‘I am not my father Sharon, and you’re not your mother either, please, one more chance.’ He crossed the room and took her hands softly in his.
‘No, I can’t.’
‘I can’t stand not being with you.’
‘Move on Dennis, please.’
‘But I’d never find anyone like you again.’
‘I’m not the only one for you Dennis. And you’re not the only one for me.’
‘You don’t mean that.’
‘I do sweetheart.’
‘Sharon, I love you, just one more chance, that’s all I want. I’m nothing without you.’
‘Dennis, it doesn’t work, it never does.’
‘It would be different this time!’
‘Dennis I love you, but the way we live now is the way it’s going to be, it’s got to be like that.’ Dennis sighed resignedly and pulled Sharon to him, he hugged her softly and lay his head on her shoulder, this was all they ever would be, just good friends. They were close, they spent all their spare time together, he had everything that he had ever wished for. And he couldn’t stand it.

squarelady
07-06-2005, 20:13
I know this is going to be brilliant babes, so glad you're posting it here so I can attempt to keep up to date with it! :)

stapler
07-06-2005, 20:46
Amazing start, please post more as soon as.

Angeldelight
08-06-2005, 10:17
wow... this is great... brilliant... please post more... more more more

Harmanizing
08-06-2005, 13:39
Love this start, can't wait for the next bit.

Layne
08-06-2005, 16:14
This is great!! Post more soon please!
layne
x x x

melonb
08-06-2005, 19:25
great start!! more soon please!!! :thumbsup:

di marco
09-06-2005, 10:44
fab! :D whos molly? is it their baby or something? love the start! :) more very soon please, cant wait

ElectricToes
11-06-2005, 14:26
Sorry for the delay! Thanks for your replies!

When Dennis woke up Sharon had already gone to work. He got up off the floor, where he’d fallen asleep after his conversation with Sharon, and made his way up the stairs into Molly’s room. She raced across the room into his arms.
‘Daddy!’
‘Hello gorgeous.’ He picked her up and span her round. The only consistent thing in his life, the one thing that never changed, was the way he felt about his daughter. And the way she felt about him, the only person that didn’t keep hurting him, his little angel.
‘So cheeky, you been awake long?’
‘Uh huh, but Daddy was sleepyful so Molly comed back to bed.’
‘Well thank you very much Molly dolly.’
‘Hehe, Daddy’s silly. Did you get drunked last night?’
‘No! Would I ever?’
‘Yep.’ She giggled. ‘You was sleeping on the floor Daddy.’
‘I know, I was tired.’
‘But you has a bed.’
‘Yep, but I forgot to go to bed.’
‘Silly.’
‘Very.’ Molly giggled again and threw her arms around Dennis’s neck.
‘Daddy, what did you do with Mummy?’
‘What do you mean what did I do with Mummy?’
‘She’s goneded.’
‘Mummy’s got to work angel.’
‘But I wants Mummy here.’
‘Yeah, so do I. How about Molly and Daddy get some ice cream and watch cartoons until Mummy gets home eh?’
‘Can fluffy bunny watch too?’
‘Yeah, if he wants to.’
‘But Daddy, he can’t.’
‘Why not?’
‘He got losted.’
‘Daddy better find him then eh?’

Nigellover
11-06-2005, 15:11
ahh the cutenness of molly!!!more soon plz

Angeldelight
11-06-2005, 17:05
awwwwwwwwwwww... that's so sweet... awwwwwwwwwwww... aww he's a daddy... please let them be okay... he LOVES Sharon... Sharon LOVES him... what's the problem... that is so sweet... you HAVE TO post more... PLEASE post MORE... more more more...

di marco
11-06-2005, 17:59
brill! :D how old is molly in the script? shes sooooooooo cute! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Layne
12-06-2005, 10:31
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww can just imagine that!! How cute is molly!!!
post more soon
This is fab!

Layne
x x x

ameliauk1
12-06-2005, 16:11
awww liccle molly is a cutsie pie lol carryon babez its great xxx amelia

Angeldelight
12-06-2005, 17:43
more more more... this is going the a great script... please post more soon... more more more...

Rach33
12-06-2005, 17:59
Just read this oh my god that is sooooooooooo sweet Molly is adorable this is brill Dennis as a daddy yay

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 11:00
Thanks for your lovely replies!

‘Now, Molly Marie Rickman, would you like to tell Daddy what fluffy bunny was doing in Daddy’s room?’
‘Molly slepted in there on my nap nap.’
‘Why?’
‘Mummy said Molly could.’
‘What for?’
‘Me wanted a big bed!’
‘You’re too little for a big bed.’ He told her and then began tickling her, she giggled.
‘Daddy don’t! Daddy it tickles!’
‘Well, Miss Rickman, what’s a daddy to do?’
‘You’re silly.’
‘So are you.’
‘Daddy’s fault.’
‘Everything’s Daddy’s fault.’ Dennis pouted. Molly tipped her head to one side.
‘Don’t be sad Daddy. Me wubs you.’
‘And Daddy loves Molly too.’ She smiled and hugged Dennis lightly. ‘You go downstairs and turn the telly on and Daddy will get the ice cream out of the freezer. What flavour you want?’
‘Cocolit, cocolit chips!’
‘If that’s what you want Miss Molly.’
‘Uh huh! Pretty pwease!’
‘You’ve got me wrapped around your finger haven’t you dolly?’
‘Yep! Molly gotted Daddy on her fwinger.’
‘Just like your mummy.’ He said, distantly, smiling slightly.

i love shannis
13-06-2005, 16:28
Awwww bless its so sweet! Keep up the good work :cheer:

Angeldelight
13-06-2005, 17:37
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... it's sweet.... awwww... he's a daddy... a really good one... Molly is so cute... like the comment bout Sharon... hehe... more more more... please post more... i'm really loving this script... more more more...

Rach33
13-06-2005, 18:21
awwwwwwwww Molly rocks Shannis forever I love this it's brill post more soon

stapler
13-06-2005, 18:40
If only all children were that agreeable lol. More asap please! 'Tis brill!

Nigellover
13-06-2005, 18:40
molly is so adorable!!more more more!!

Tamzi
13-06-2005, 18:44
Aaaaaawwwwwww molly is so sweet. this is fab. more
xxx

Layne
13-06-2005, 18:52
Me Wubs this!!!!
How cute!!!!
If only this would happen!
Fab stuff babe, more soon!
Layne
x x x

di marco
18-06-2005, 15:36
fabbi! :D im loving molly, shes so sweet! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Trinity
18-06-2005, 15:54
Great writing.

Angeldelight
18-06-2005, 17:03
more more more... what do we want MORE... when do we want it NOW... more more more.. this is such a fantastic script...

Treacle
18-06-2005, 17:24
Fantastic...more...more...more

ElectricToes
21-06-2005, 12:03
I keep forgetting about this!
Here you go, thanks for all your replies!

Sharon smiled as she came in the door, she could hear the chattering of her three year old and the soft, caring voice of the man she loved. What she could never figure out is why she was living with the love of her life and neither sharing his bed nor being in any form of romantic relations with him, he’d made it pretty clear he wanted to be with her, but yet she continually turned him down and could never figure out why.
‘Sharon? That you?’
‘Well no one else has a key!’
‘Sorry about last night.’
‘Don’t be.’ She walked into the living room and sighed at the sight before her. Dennis was wearing just his tracksuit bottoms and Molly was still in her pyjamas and lying completely entranced by the TV, which was displaying some children’s rubbish, and a quilt was strewn across the floor, surrounded by various forms of junk food.
‘Dennis.’
‘What?’
‘Would you look at the state of this place?! And Molly’s not even dressed!’
‘Sorry, I’ll clean up before I go to work, I just thought it’d be nice if we had a relaxed day, so take your shoes off, put your bag down and get down here and spend some time with your family.’
‘I can’t Dennis, there’s too much to do.’
‘Sharon, please.’ She smiled and sat down beside Dennis, kicking her shoes off lightly.
‘That’s better.’ He smiled.
‘You have no idea how glad I am to be home.’
‘Bad day?’
‘A bit, missed Molly…and you…’
‘Missed you too, I, er, I mean, Molly missed you.’
‘Yeah.’

Treacle
21-06-2005, 12:08
Thanks, this is brill :D

Layne
21-06-2005, 18:06
Fabi! More soon! Ickle Molly! awwwwwwwwwwwwww

stapler
21-06-2005, 18:14
More asap please.

Angeldelight
21-06-2005, 19:04
more more more... wow... brill... fabulous... awwwww ickle Molly... Sharon loves Dennis and Dennis loves Sharon... more more more... please post more SOON... NOW...

Rach33
21-06-2005, 22:41
Brill I love it and Molly's so sweet and Sharon and Dennis obviously want to be togehter can't wait for the next part sooooon

hayzie
23-06-2005, 12:42
awww this is so cute but why doesnt sharon want him? i odnt undersatand! more please......its fab!

ElectricToes
24-06-2005, 16:32
I forgot about it again! Sorry! :$

‘Mummy!’ Molly exclaimed as soon as she drew herself away from the television long enough to spot Sharon.
‘Hello Molly mop, you been good for Daddy?’
‘Yes yes! Guess what?’
‘What?’
‘Molly got Daddy round her fwinger.’
‘Yeah, you sure do.’
‘So does Mummy.’ Dennis said, smiling at Sharon as he reached his hand out for hers. She took it and rested her head on his shoulder as Molly scrambled off the sofa and sat down on Dennis’s lap.
‘Daddy is a chair.’ Molly told them, giggling.
‘Not for much longer angel, I’ve got to go to work soon.’
‘No no no Daddy doesn’t.’
‘Daddy does baby.’
‘But Molly wants you stay.’
‘I want to stay too, but I’ve got to work, in fact I’d better go get changed.’ He told her, kissing her little nose softly.
‘Dennis..’
‘Yeah?’
‘Can’t you phone in sick?’
‘I could I suppose.’
‘Please, I want to spend some time with you and Molly, we’ve hardly seen each other this week, apart from last night and…’
‘Yeah, sorry about that, I know I agreed we would just be friends and I shouldn’t have brought it up.’
‘It’s okay, honestly.’ She smiled and cuddled into him as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

Nigellover
24-06-2005, 16:49
aaaah!bless!a little shannis family!how sweet!more sn please this is great

squillyfer
24-06-2005, 16:59
im confused are they together or not cos it seems like they are but then theres just friends. Sorry am i being really thick its good anyway more soon please

Layne
24-06-2005, 17:51
Molly is just the cutest! aw
please post more asap, tis fab!
layne
xxx

Angeldelight
24-06-2005, 17:58
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... they're a little family... awwwwwww... she so wants him... but hey who wouldn't... this is great... more more more... please post more... NOW... SOON...

Rach33
24-06-2005, 18:35
AWWWW bless it's a little family awwwww Shannis back together pleaseeeee and Molly's sooooo sweet loving it post more soon

melonb
24-06-2005, 21:24
awwwwww shannis family!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
more soon please!!!! :cheer: :bow:

di marco
26-06-2005, 12:07
fab! :D awwwwwwwww mollys so cute! and sharon and dennis so need to get back together they love each other! :) more very very very soon please, cant wait

Tamzi
26-06-2005, 12:18
Sharon and dennis really need to get back together. Molly is so adorable
More soon please
xxx

Claire200
22-07-2005, 16:09
this is so cool can you write more please

ElectricToes
23-07-2005, 15:44
I forgot...again!!

Sharon giggled as Dennis slotted an arm around her waist and reached over her to put his finger in the pan. He licked it and smiled.
‘Mmm that’s lovely Miss Watts.’
‘Why thank you Mr Rickman.’
‘How long’ll it be? I’m starving.’
‘All you ever think about is your stomach.’
‘Isn’t.’
‘Is too.’
‘Is not.’
‘Is’
‘Isn’t’
‘Is’
‘Isn’t’
‘Grow up Dennis.’ He stuck his tongue out at her and kissed her cheek.
‘I’m going to go watch tv with Molls.’
‘Yeah, go spend time with someone who’s on the same wave length as you.’
‘Oi cheeky!’
‘Yeah, I shouldn’t insult our daughter like that.’
‘I’ll get you, just you wait.’ He told her and laughed as he wandered into the living room and picked up his toddler, spinning her around and making aeroplane noises. He put her down on the sofa and collapsed down beside her just as the phone rang. Molly picked it up before Dennis could reach it.
‘Heyo? Nah nah. Daddy poorly.’ Molly giggled and turned around standing up on the sofa. ‘Mummy!!! Phoooooone.’ Dennis picked Molly up and tucked her under his arm and took the phone in his free hand through to Sharon who explained to Dennis’s boss that he really was too ‘ill’ to go into work whilst both Dennis and Molly giggled quietly from the table. Sharon hung up and threw the phone at Dennis’s head.
‘Hey! What was that for?’
‘For teaching our daughter to lie to your boss.’
‘I never did, she gets the drama queen gene from you.’
‘Right that’s it Rickman, you’re for it.’

Rach33
23-07-2005, 16:17
awwwwwwwwwwwww bless it's so sweet please get them back together it's like they are but they aren't I adore this script awwww Molly's so cute

Layne
23-07-2005, 17:03
Dennis getting Molly to lie for you!! Tut tut!
This is so cute awwww, i want dennis and sharon to have a little girl and call her Molly!
Post more soon honey
Layne
x x x

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 18:51
i love this script its sooo cute

stapler
23-07-2005, 18:54
Class, more asap please.

Jessie Wallace
27-07-2005, 00:36
Wow amazing

Angeldelight
27-07-2005, 18:28
awwww... bless they so good as a couple... they're pactically a couple now... why can't they be a couple? awww.... Molly's so cute lying like that... more more more... please post more SOON...

eastenders rox
03-08-2005, 10:45
More, ASAP! This script totally rox ! Power to Shannis......Plz make them get together again!

phils little sister
03-08-2005, 10:56
very good well done :cheer: :cheer:

Claire200
01-10-2005, 15:40
please write more

Angeldelight
03-10-2005, 19:18
ave been reading this on NHO and it's AMAZING & BRILLIANT... please post more here

Chloe-Elise
03-10-2005, 19:31
ave been reading this on NHO and it's AMAZING & BRILLIANT... please post more here

Yeah, I've been reading it on NHO and its brilliant but I'd love to read it all again :D please post more on here

Claire200
20-12-2005, 13:14
please most more its brill