PDA

View Full Version : Boating Accident

soap addict queen
11-03-2005, 13:13
Just heard it on This Morning about the boating accident next week with Steph n Shelley and Sharon Marshall said that Steph had not been working for te past few weeks..........so who do you think it is.

Ella.
11-03-2005, 13:37
I really hope its Shelly as I dont like her character. Plus I reckon they would be mad to kill Steph off and I really hope its not her!

peggy's mum
11-03-2005, 14:23
Au contraire Ella, I hate Steph and just hope she has fallen overboard and not Shelly

xCharliex
11-03-2005, 14:27
Got a feelin it might b Shelly. Cos if Steph killed her then she would not be put on trial again as shes already bin accused of murdering her b4, it would b double jepardy. I cant c Lorraine Chase coming out of it 4 good really. I think she is liked a lot more by the public than Shelly.
Who knows tho

SoapWatcher
11-03-2005, 14:43
How do you know that someone will die though?

Mr_Cellophane
11-03-2005, 14:48
Got a feelin it might b Shelly. Cos if Steph killed her then she would not be put on trial again as shes already bin accused of murdering her b4, it would b double jepardy. I cant c Lorraine Chase coming out of it 4 good really. I think she is liked a lot more by the public than Shelly.
Who knows tho

Shelly wasn't dead the first time and Steph was never tried so she can't claim double jepody. However, if there isn't a body, the police are not so likely to believe that she is dead this time.

hayleyr
11-03-2005, 15:32
It does say somewhere that only one of them actually walks off the boat. Not sure who I'd prefer to survive. They've both been getting on my nerves. Not too sure about Shelly's sweet & innocent act. Wouldnt be surprised if she was after Alan's money after all. But then again is Steph really a changed woman? Anybody know how Chloe leaves? Heard she does get pregnant by one of the King brothers after she sleeps with them all but not sure if its true.

xCharliex
11-03-2005, 16:05
Shelly wasn't dead the first time and Steph was never tried so she can't claim double jepody. However, if there isn't a body, the police are not so likely to believe that she is dead this time.

Ah rite, sorry. Wat bout the fact shes bin arrested 4 it? Does that count? lol, guess it wouldnt would it as Shelly is still here.
I still think it will b Shelly, shes not really a main character neway, and Lorraine Chase is a far more known actress

peggy's mum
11-03-2005, 16:39
I think it is bound to be Steph who walks off the boat and she tells Alan that Shelley has left him for good and won't be back and that he had better make up with her as she is the only one who loves him. Which is her cue to then steal all the money he will get from the B&B. The police won't look for Shelley this time as they will think she is still alive. But her body will be washed up somewhere later on.... What do you think about that then?

soap addict queen
12-03-2005, 00:00
But why are they on a boat in Scotland in the first place is what I wan to know

melmarshall858
12-03-2005, 19:21
after alan wouldnt choose last night shelly makes the decision for him and leaves telling him she is going to a part of scotland to see some friends and giving him the opportunity to join her before she leaves to start a new life in spain.
alan wants to go and find her but steph says this is her chance to make amends and says she will go and bring shelley back even if it means that she will have to leave the village for good.
she goes and whilst there ends up on a ferry at the same time as shelly and there are aparently only one of them who return
i got this out of the soap mag this week.
is there any chance i wonder that they both survive but steph keeps to her word and leaves the village for good to leave her dad and shelley to live happily ever after.........no thought not as it says that one of them wont ever return and it just wouldnt be interesting enough for the anniversary special.
i want steph to die as it would make a better storyline imagine the people of the village with egg on their face after holding steph to blame all this time and how would alan feel , but i dont want to see the repeat of the steph killed shelley storyline even if it is real this time.

.:Kitz:.
13-03-2005, 10:23
i thought shelly turned out to be a gold digger....or is that just me?!? i'm not quite sure where i heard it tho

melmarshall858
13-03-2005, 10:50
heard that too so perhaps it is steph that dies or perhaps she dies then her melisious side somehow comes out eg perhaps they find some paper work she had to con alan out of his money

#1 Eastender
13-03-2005, 13:24
i have said this previously, but i think that steph will jump rather than be pushed and die, but she still gets the last laugh after shelly is framed for her murder and therefore this spells the end for shelly and turners relationship

Jade
13-03-2005, 14:42
There is already a thread on this subject :)
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=32

Closing

Thanks