PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers Week 51-52

moonstorm
23-11-2009, 12:08
Holby City
BBC ONE

Linden (Duncan Pow) and Holly's (Charlotte Wakefield) Christmas plans are ruinedLinden and Holly prepare for a perfect Christmas at home together, as the medical drama continues. However, when Holly makes an innocent mistake over a surprise present, memories of Linden's past come flooding back to haunt him and completely destroy their plans.

When Father Thomas Logan, a priest and mentor, is brought in to Holby as a patient, Linden is forced to face up to the real problem that has been affecting his life for years – his guilt over his failure to save the life of his wife, Olivia. When he is able to come to terms with that, he and Holly will be able to start again.

Meanwhile, Donna reunites a dying mother with her daughter; Michael is busy discharging all his patients for the holiday; Daisha gets very cosy with Oliver before she leaves for the Philippines; and Chrissie announces that she is pregnant. Later that evening, everyone enjoys a karaoke singalong at Donna's charity event in Albie's bar.

Linden is played by Duncan Pow, Holly by Charlotte Wakefield, Father Thomas Logan by John Kavanagh, Olivia by Amy Shiels, Donna by Jaye Jacobs, Michael by Hari Dhillon, Daisha by Rebecca Grant, Oliver by James Anderson and Chrissie by Tina Hobley.

Holby City
BBC ONE
Lauren is desperate to keep a low profile and avoid Joseph, as the medical drama continues. When Joseph finds out that Faye has been charged with Archie's murder, however, Lauren's guilt overwhelms her and she confesses all to Thandie – who, in turn, tells Joseph. After hearing Lauren's confession, Vanessa calls the police and Lauren is arrested.

Oliver's resolve to party the New Year away, meanwhile, crumbles as he realises the team needs him. After assisting Jac in miraculously pulling off an emergency operation, Oliver takes team playing to another level by getting intimate with her in the locker room.

Elsewhere, Donna attempts to secure a New Year kiss before the night is over and she and Maria decide they will keep an eye out for any talent at the party.

Lauren is played by Riann Steele, Joseph by Luke Roberts, Thandie by Ginny Holder, Vanessa by Leslie Ash, Oliver by James Anderson, Jac by Rosie Marcel, Donna by Jaye Jacobs and Maria by Phoebe Thomas.

StarsOfCCTV
23-11-2009, 15:44
Oliver's resolve to party the New Year away, meanwhile, crumbles as he realises the team needs him. After assisting Jac in miraculously pulling off an emergency operation, Oliver takes team playing to another level by getting intimate with her in the locker room.
Knew it. :lol: Oliver is such a player.

Wonder who Chrissie's pregnant by. Did I miss something? :p

tammyy2j
23-11-2009, 15:47
Jac and Oliver :eek:

JustJodi
23-11-2009, 17:37
Uh oh shagging Jac in the locker room, how utterly romantic :rotfl:
Chrissie preggers,, ummm Oliver ?? perhaps?? She hasn't been with any one else has she ????:searchme:
Linden has so much emotional baggage to work thru,,, he and Holly have a rough road ahead :(

Abbie
23-11-2009, 19:11
Well we werent surprised about Jac and Oliver

But who has chrissie been with?

StarsOfCCTV
23-11-2009, 23:47
Jac and Ollie remind me of Connie and Sam.

And Chrissie lost the baby she had with Oliver. Sperm donor perhaps?

CrazyLea
24-11-2009, 00:03
As much as I like Oliver :p I want Jac to find someone really nice and lovely :p Someone she can fall for who can fall for her :p Preferably BYRNEY but eh anyone will do I guess :( I love Jac.

Abbie
24-11-2009, 01:01
Who?????

Am I missing something?

CrazyLea
24-11-2009, 01:06
Who are you whoing about ?

Abbie
24-11-2009, 01:08
:p Preferably BYRNEY

Whos this? :confused:

StarsOfCCTV
24-11-2009, 01:14
Joseph. :p

Yeah I want her to end up with him too. He needs to ditch Faye she's made him so boring! :p

CrazyLea
24-11-2009, 01:14
:rotfl: JOSEPH :p
Byrney baby.. that's what we.. erm I call him :p

Abbie
24-11-2009, 01:15
Oh right! :lol:

I soooooooooo dont get that

CrazyLea
24-11-2009, 01:18
His name is Joseph BYRNE ;-) :p

Abbie
24-11-2009, 01:19
:eek: omg! I never knew thats how you spell it

Perdita
24-11-2009, 07:43
Perhaps Chrissie did not lose the baby afterall? I believe that sometimes women can bleed but not lose the baby.

elle101
25-11-2009, 16:00
what have i been saying about jac & oliver:thumbsup: :thumbsup: it just looked like he would fall for her sooner or later and I am loving all the airtime they have been getting for the past few weeks. Joseph is a bore to me now TEAM Jac & Oliver :heart: until Joseph comes to his senses/gets jealous and starts wooing Jac.