PDA

View Full Version : Sadie and Tom King Affair

Emmak2005
06-06-2005, 00:21
Thought I'd better post this in 'rumour mill' - as it's just speculation at the moment.

Emmerdale's Sadie King is to embark on an affair with her father-in-law, the Sunday Mirror claims today.

Sadie, played by Patsy Kensit, seduces Tom King before plotting to marry him, as part of a plan to take control of Home Farm.

"The affair is going to be the talk of the Dales," a source told the newspaper.

"Tom has always had a soft spot for Sadie. She was shunned by the King family after sabotaging Tom's marriage to Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins).

"But she cleverly claws her way back into Tom's affections. And Tom falls for it hook, line and sinker."

Kensit is currently taking a break from the soap while she appears in a Bo' Selecta spin-off show. The storyline will begin filming when she returns next month.

alan45
06-06-2005, 00:37
Ive heard this rumour too. Its just a huge pity they have to use the worlds most wooden actress. She is pitiful

Treacle
06-06-2005, 00:37
Sounds really good :D

Emmak2005
06-06-2005, 01:01
Sounds really good :D Yes, she's already been through his son, so all she has left is Matthew, Max & Karl to complete the set of Kings. Question is will she finally become Queen of the King empire! Hmmmm I'll leave you to work that one out for yourselves.

alan45
06-06-2005, 01:08
They really should have got a real actress to play Sadie King though. The story and character are beyond the abilities of Patsy Botox

Jemma
06-06-2005, 21:01
Nooo! How can Tom forgive her after everything she did like wrecking his relationship with Charity, pretending to want kids, sleeping with Robert sugden!? Tom is too soft, I can't even beleive he took her back in the business!

alan45
07-06-2005, 07:58
Hopefully TPTB at Emmerdale will realise that Patsy Botox is incapable of playing this ridiculous storyline with any conviction. If they had any sense they would have Charity return to sort the bit*h out

tammyy2j
07-06-2005, 13:24
Emmerdale's Sadie King is to embark on an affair with her father-in-law, the Sunday Mirror claims today.

Sadie, played by Patsy Kensit, seduces Tom King before plotting to marry him, as part of a plan to take control of Home Farm.

"The affair is going to be the talk of the Dales," a source told the newspaper.

"Tom has always had a soft spot for Sadie. She was shunned by the King family after sabotaging Tom's marriage to Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins).

"But she cleverly claws her way back into Tom's affections. And Tom falls for it hook, line and sinker."

Kensit is currently taking a break from the soap while she appears in a Bo' Selecta spin-off show. The storyline will begin filming when she returns next month.

Jade
07-06-2005, 13:24
Merging with thread on this from the Rumour Mill

dddMac1
07-06-2005, 14:16
can't believe tom falls for it

tammyy2j
07-06-2005, 14:19
I think Sadie should hook up with Matthew, they would be better suited and he is the better looking one in the King family.

Cat2687
07-06-2005, 21:45
so is this still a rumour or a spoiler now...don't slag off Patsy Kensit... I saw her on stage last year and she was amazing!

Jade
07-06-2005, 21:47
It a spoiler now, we have a source the sunday mirror!