PDA

View Full Version : Lip Service

lizann
16-11-2009, 15:31
Roxanne McKee has started filming alongside a bevy of beauties for Scotland's first lesbian telly drama.

Saucy six-parter Lip Service follows the relationships - and sex lives - of a group of gay Glasgow girls.

The BBC3 drama - penned by Mistresses' writer Harriet Braun - also stars Casanova babe Laura Fraser, 33, The Palace's Fiona Button and The Tudors beauty Ruta Gedmintas.

tammyy2j
28-09-2010, 10:44
Lip Service starts on BBC Three in October

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKCCtVND5Xc

sean slater
17-11-2010, 04:14
Absolutely fantastic series! I cannot believe there are only 6 episodes, its come to an end. When is the new series going to be on? will there be one?
Frankie's dad is so awful, its unbelievable how a guy could treat his daughter in that way.
It was very realistic at the end of the series when Frankie and Cat had sex and then Cat had to go back to Sam. Cos it shows how hard it is to break it off with someone when you've been with someone for that long. Thought it's very obvious that Cat does not love Sam. She just thinks taking a risk with Frankie would be terrifying. She will end up with Frankie next season though i'm sure.
I also hope that Jay and Tess have sex next season too. He's in love with her and its very sweet. I know Tess is gay, but I could see it happening. A one time thing between friends. It's very common.
I dont think we've seen enough of Jay this season, he's a very adorable character.

Chloe O'brien
17-11-2010, 09:44
I watched a couple of episodes of this. Not good as Queer as Folk.

DaVeyWaVey
17-11-2010, 09:54
I loved this series as well. I thought it was nice that Tess and the other girl across the road got together at the end. Jay is lovely as well, so I'm happy that him and Tess patched things up.

I honestly thought that Cat was going to tell Sam she was leaving her after she slept with Frankie, so it was a surprise when it was left open ended...will Cat have the courage to break Sam's heart and be with Frankie? I think Cat and Frankie will end up back together eventually. I really hope there's another series!

sean slater
17-11-2010, 18:30
Yeah though I suppose if they want to continue for a while maybe they will make Frankie and Cat one of those relationships where they love each but are never strong enough to actually be together. Like Ross and Rachel in Friends lol. I dont want it to end, the series was tooo short!