PDA

View Full Version : Delta Goodrem's return!!!

soap_gal_
11-03-2005, 11:24
Delta Goodrem has returned to Neighbours as part of the soap's 20th anniversary celebrations.

The singer, who played Nina Tucker, is one of a multitude of former cast members making a comeback this summer to mark the occasion.

"I couldn't be happier," Goodrem told the Herald Sun. "It's kind of like, wow, I'm going back to Neighbours."

Goodrem will also be seen on the show briefly in episodes to air in the UK next week.

Mirjam
25-11-2014, 09:10
Delta Goodrem returns for 30th anniversary

FremantleMedia Australia announced today that TV Week Logie Award winning actress and singer songwriter, Delta Goodrem will reprise the role on Neighbours that launched her music career and propelled her to fame a decade ago, as part of the show’s 30th Anniversary celebrations to air in March next year.

Goodrem will return for a limited run of three episodes and also take part in a star-studded documentary.

While details surrounding Nina Tucker’s return to Erinsborough are under wraps, Neighbours’ Series Producer Jason Herbison hinted there is a musical theme to Goodrem’s appearance.

“It’s only natural that music would some how be involved. Having Delta join us for this momentous occasion is the icing on the cake, we are delighted,” said Herbison.

Goodrem joins an illustrious honour role of former Neighbours’ greats including Harold and Madge Bishop played by Ian Smith and Anne Charleston. More names will be revealed during the lead up to show’s anniversary.

Mirjam
25-11-2014, 09:10
Delta Goodrem returns for 30th anniversary

FremantleMedia Australia announced today that TV Week Logie Award winning actress and singer songwriter, Delta Goodrem will reprise the role on Neighbours that launched her music career and propelled her to fame a decade ago, as part of the show’s 30th Anniversary celebrations to air in March next year.

Goodrem will return for a limited run of three episodes and also take part in a star-studded documentary.

While details surrounding Nina Tucker’s return to Erinsborough are under wraps, Neighbours’ Series Producer Jason Herbison hinted there is a musical theme to Goodrem’s appearance.

“It’s only natural that music would some how be involved. Having Delta join us for this momentous occasion is the icing on the cake, we are delighted,” said Herbison.

Goodrem joins an illustrious honour role of former Neighbours’ greats including Harold and Madge Bishop played by Ian Smith and Anne Charleston. More names will be revealed during the lead up to show’s anniversary.

Perdita
25-11-2014, 09:42
Neighbours bosses have announced that Delta Goodrem is returning to Ramsay Street as part of the soap's 30th anniversary celebrations.

The singer-songwriter will reprise her role as Nina Tucker for three episodes which will air next year.

Goodrem confirmed the news on her Twitter and Instagram pages today (November 25), posting up some old pictures from her time as a regular cast member on the show.

I am so excited to be making a guest appearance as my character Nina for neighbors special 30th anniversary xx pic.twitter.com/KqWwFarg8C

— Delta Goodrem (@DeltaGoodrem) November 25, 2014

Look out Ramsey street I'm back #ninareturns #30thanniversaryspecial xx pic.twitter.com/WKTD3CiAg1

— Delta Goodrem (@DeltaGoodrem) November 25, 2014

Show chiefs are currently keeping quiet about what Nina's return storyline will be, but there is expected to be a musical theme to her reappearance.

Neighbours' series producer Jason Herbison commented: "It's only natural that music would somehow be involved. Having Delta join us for this momentous occasion is the icing on the cake, we are delighted."

Goodrem was a regular on the show between 2002 and 2003. She also returned for a short guest stint in 2004 and appeared briefly as part of Neighbours' 20th anniversary celebrations in 2005.

http://i2.cdnds.net/14/05/618x554/delta-goodrem.jpg
Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts (AACTA) Awards, Sydney, Australia - 30 Jan 2014Delta Goodrem
30 Jan 2014
© REX/Richard Dobson/Newspix
Delta Goodrem

Now best known for her music, the 30-year-old has released four albums and is currently working on her fifth.

News of Nina's return follows the announcement that Ian Smith and Anne Charleston will be reprising their iconic roles as Harold and Madge Bishop for the programme's upcoming milestone.

More high-profile returns are expected to be announced in due course.