PDA

View Full Version : 'Neighbours' star in trouble over tattoo

Perdita
11-11-2009, 13:29
Neighbours actress Margot Robbie has admitted that she is in hot water with the soap's producers after getting a henna tattoo on her hand.

The 19-year-old, who plays eccentric Donna Freedman on the show, told PA that she did not realise the artwork would not wash off when she decided to decorate herself at a racing event.

"I was in a tent at the races with an Indian theme and they were doing henna tattoos, and I thought, 'That's really cool'," Robbie explained. "I thought it was like face paint and came off straight away afterwards. And then I found out that it won't come off for about a month.

"And I am in huge trouble at work today because we can't just rock up with a tattoo. The make-up department are going to kill me. We've had to do a major cover-up. It's a drama."

She continued: "We've got really strict rules - usually, I can't even paint my nails or put on fake tan or I'll get in trouble with continuity, so a tattoo is definitely out of bounds.

"It would have been a better story if I had been drunk, but I was sober. I was just an idiot and didn't read the sign that says it doesn't wash off."

Robbie recently secured a nomination in the 'Fave Aussie Hottie' category for the 2009 Australian Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a186353/neighbours-star-in-trouble-over-tattoo.html

Abbie
14-11-2009, 01:18
Aww I love donna, I forgot myself that they dont come off straight away