PDA

View Full Version : Collision

lizann
09-11-2009, 20:29
On the face of it, a major road accident is nothing more than a split second of panic and confusion; an act of terrible violence that both changes and destroys lives, with a cause and effect quality that can ripple out across the entire world.

Collision tells the story of just such an accident; of ten very different people who aren’t remotely connected - as far as they know - and who may never see each other again. Yet they all share one single defining moment

Beyond the crumpled cars and beleaguered emergency services are the invisible dramas and when DI John Tolin begins his investigation he finds himself drawn into many different and dangerous worlds including government cover-ups, smuggling, torn relationships and murder.

Collision features an ensemble cast including Douglas Henshall, Phil Davis, Jan Francis, Kate Ashfield, Claire Rushbrook, Paul McGann, David Bamber, Dean Lennox Kelly, Craig Kelly, Lucy Griffiths and Sylvia Syms.

Starts at 9pm on ITV tonight

Meh
09-11-2009, 20:53
Looks interesting. Sky+ set to record

Katy
09-11-2009, 22:23
I really enjoyed it. Bit slow starting but I feel it were necessary to give us the backgrounds to all the characters.

crystalsea
10-11-2009, 12:49
I really enjoyed it. Bit slow starting but I feel it were necessary to give us the backgrounds to all the characters.

yeah I agree it was a bit slow moving, but not too slow to lose interest. I hope it speeds up a bit tonight.

So far its quite interesting, did anyone else thing the policeman just back from extended leave, lost his wife in a similar accident?

crystalsea
11-11-2009, 14:55
hmmm its getting interesting, so we know why the BMW didn't react in time.

So was the girl snuck out willingly or non-willingly regarding her envelope?

Its certainly getting more interesting - bring it on 9pm tonight lol