PDA

View Full Version : max and libby

chance
10-03-2005, 20:21
these two just dont fit in the village,they look like they should be in hollyoaks if done up a bit more or extras in casualty.what ever is the point of them being in it.

Treacle
11-03-2005, 17:28
They need some totty but I still don't think they're "it"!

Jemma
12-03-2005, 14:11
Libby really annoys me. She has no personality, has hardly said two words to anyone in the village and looks like her horse but has Max and Andy fighting over her and seems to have evryone else drooling over her. What is the point of her?? She hasn't had any storylines at all and what about her sister? She came in at Christmas and I can't even remember her name!

Jade
12-03-2005, 14:12
No there doesnt seam any pont to her, by the way where are Katie and Robert?

Jemma
12-03-2005, 14:25
I know they've seemed to have diappeared.Robert has been seen a couple of times recently but Katie hasn't since Christmas! I think that if Robert's affair with Sadie comes out before the actress that plays Katie goes on maternity leave, then they will have to be back soon.

Jade
12-03-2005, 14:29
Good I can wait!

Jemma
12-03-2005, 14:31
lol

badactor
12-03-2005, 14:35
Libby really annoys me. She has no personality, has hardly said two words to anyone in the village and looks like her horse but has Max and Andy fighting over her and seems to have evryone else drooling over her. What is the point of her?? She hasn't had any storylines at all and what about her sister? She came in at Christmas and I can't even remember her name!

I take your point about her jemma, but in fairness to the actress that plays her , its hardly been her fault that she has not been able to establish herself, its the writers fault... its the same with max, give both time i say and if after a long stretch and more storylines crucial to charactor developement, they have not made a big impact, then the criticism would be more merited.

Jade
12-03-2005, 14:38
I think Max is more likely to make an impact as he's one of the Kings and thats what they do! Unless Libby is supposed to be another Chloe type I dont think its very likely she will have any major storylines - although you never know!

And yes in fairness it is not the Actors fault - another Ferriars situation?

Jemma
12-03-2005, 14:42
I take your point about her jemma, but in fairness to the actress that plays her , its hardly been her fault that she has not been able to establish herself, its the writers fault... its the same with max, give both time i say and if after a long stretch and more storylines crucial to charactor developement, they have not made a big impact, then the criticism would be more merited.
I'll see what happens with her character but I dont think I'm going to be convinced, she just doesn't seem to fit in.

badactor
12-03-2005, 14:49
Unless Libby is supposed to be another Chloe type I dont think its very likely she will have any major storylines - although you never know!

I think she is supposed to be more of a katy type, brought in as a love interest for andy, you can see a future plotline there of another heartbreak for andy involving his creepy brother seducing her behind his back like katy and eventually andy and katy getting back together...

Petal
14-03-2005, 13:44
I actually prefer Libby's sister she seems more fun but I've only ever seen her in the show twice!

Libby has got Max, Andy and Danny drooling over her but I can't see why, I don't see how she will fit in and their is no chemistry between her and any of the other characters.

Petal
14-03-2005, 16:48
Andy looked really odd looking over at Libby when she was in the pub with Max the other night, couldn't the writters have come up with something less embarrising.

Jemma
15-03-2005, 18:39
You know when Andy, Libby, Max and Danny were in the Woolpack yeasterday night, what did Libby say as a joke that Andy took badly and walked off? I missed that bit. :confused:

Petal
16-03-2005, 13:43
Libby offered to buy Max a drink on behalf of her horse and joked that Andy should probably get a kick...... No sense of humour one!!

Jemma
16-03-2005, 20:08
Thank you! That was annoying me.