PDA

View Full Version : Glee

Pages : [1] 2

tammyy2j
29-10-2009, 16:14
Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcZQLnfZ7Ok

http://www.fox.com/glee/

Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series that airs on Fox. It focuses on a high school show choir (also known as a glee club) set within the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio.[1] The pilot episode of the show was broadcast after American Idol on May 19, 2009,[2] and the first season began airing on September 9, 2009.[3] On September 21, 2009, Fox officially gave the series a full-season pick-up.[4]
The show was created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan, after being originally envisioned as a film rather than a TV series. Murphy selects all music featured within the series himself, and intends to maintain a balance between show tunes and chart hits. Songs covered in the show are released on iTunes during the week of broadcast, and a series of Glee albums will be released through Columbia Records, beginning with Glee: The Music, Volume 1 on November 3, 2009.
The broadcast of the pilot episode averaged 9.619 million viewers. Critical response was mixed, with The New York Times' Alessandra Stanley highlighting the episode's unoriginality and stereotyped characters, but praising the showmanship and talent of the cast. The Daily News's David Hinckley opined that the show was imperfect and implausible but \"potentially heartwarming\", while USA Today's Robert Bianco noted casting and tone problems, but commented positively on the show's humor and musical performances. Mary McNamara for the Los Angeles Times wrote that the show had a wide audience appeal, calling it \"the first show in a long time that's just plain full-throttle, no-guilty-pleasure-rationalizations-necessary fun.\"

Starts on TV3 Irish TV in November

tammyy2j
12-11-2009, 21:47
Great news for UK folk. E4 has picked up the broadcast rights for US series Glee. There has to be a little bad with the good though and that comes in the form of it sadly not airing in the UK til next year some time. You would have thought they’d have fast-tracked it a little wouldn’t you, given the hype Glee is presently getting. Seems a silly programming move.

Steve Cornish from FOX seems to think Glee is just what the UK audience is waiting for: “Glee is a fun and unique musical comedy that we think is a perfect fit for E4.” He added they “have high expectations for this show and are delighted to be working with E4 on the UK launch.” All 22 hour long episodes will be shown (assuming it doesn’t get axed obviously).

lizann
13-11-2009, 15:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Q_YmOzeU4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2FMdOLyRcA

http://www.acappellanews.com/images/glee.jpg

tammyy2j
17-11-2009, 14:31
E4 is to broadcast a sneak peek of Glee next month, DS can reveal.

The tactic mirrors that used by Fox to launch the series in the US earlier this year. The network premiered the pilot episode in May off the back of the American Idol finale, ahead of the launch proper in September.

The show - from Nip/Tuck creator Ryan Murphy - follows a group of kids participating in their high school glee club.

"Glee has become a TV phenomenon in the US," an E4 spokesperson told DS. "A unique and ambitious show, it is generating a huge amount of buzz and already British viewers are clamouring to find out what all the fuss is about. So as an early Christmas present to all the British 'Gleeks' and as a sneak preview for all the uninitiated, E4 will broadcast the first episode in December ahead of the series launch in January."

The first episode of Glee will air mid December on E4.

tammyy2j
10-12-2009, 14:36
Following in the footsteps of Kristin Chenoweth and Jonathan Groff, Tony winner Idina Menzel is in advanced talks to join the cast of Glee.

tammyy2j
11-12-2009, 17:36
9.30pm Saturday night TV3 Sky 103 right after X Factor - Preview Episode and also next Tuesday E4 Sky 137 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Lennie
12-12-2009, 14:48
I love Kurt

And the Puck/Rachel pairing :wub:

lizann
15-12-2009, 22:43
I want to see Will & Emma and Rachel & Finn get together

Bad Wolf
16-12-2009, 10:16
that ep is not on catch up!!!!!!!!!

Perdita
05-01-2010, 18:23
When we heard the first whispers of Glee in early 2009, we were, admittedly, rather skeptical. Featuring a cast reminiscent of the HSM/Miley Cyrus mold, such a show would never be taken seriously, right? Wrong! Four months on from its official US premiere and the show can boast several Golden Globe noms, a bit of iTunes domination, and some superstar appearances. Ahead of next Monday's UK premiere, we gave Mercedes 'I ain't no Kelly Rowland' Jones (aka actress Amber Riley) a call to talk all things Glee.

When you first started on the series, did you expect it to be so successful?
"No I didn't! I wasn't sure what to expect. I really liked the script and I worked with Ryan Murphy before so I was just really excited."

What do you think it is that makes the show so popular?
"I think that people really like the music - everyone responds to music so well. There's so many different types of music that we sing on the show - so many genres - and also some people see their own high school experiences through characters on the show."

What's been your favourite performance to date?
"Probably 'Somebody to Love' - I really enjoyed that!"

You're doing really well on the iTunes chart. Did that surprise you?
"Yes - I wasn't expecting to be a recording artist, but I am!"

Do you think you'll wind up pursuing a music career?
"Yeah, that's the plan! That's been the plan since I've been - well, I wanted to record an album when I was, like, five. I've always loved singing and acting equally and I was like, 'Well whichever one takes off first, I'm sure the other one will follow!' It's cool because I get to do both and I love them both equally - I can't even pick one!"

Were you part of a choir when you were at school?
"I wasn't - we didn't have a glee club in school. I kind of wish we did because if I was back in high school now, I definitely would join!"

Do you think the show has succeeded in making glee clubs cool?
"There's a new show out - a show called The Sing Off - and apparently we inspired that. I don't know if it's true, but there's little glee clubs and groups and they're singing a cappella and harmony. I watched it last night and it was really cool. I don't know if we're responsible, but I think it's opening people's eyes. The glee clubs have always been there, but maybe now people are paying more attention to them."

What was it like having Eve on set recently?
"Oh my goodness, it was cool! She was the first big celebrity that I met! She was really sweet - she's an old pro and she's been doing this for a long time. I was a little bit starstruck!"

Have you got any more guest stars lined up?
"I believe Idina Menzel is coming in. She was in Wicked so that's really exciting. Also, far-fetched, out of this world, but it would be great to see Beyoncé come on! That would be so cool."

Do you get to sing any Beyoncé songs?
"Yeah we did! I was so excited - I was like, 'Oh my God! She's one of my favourite artists!' I don't know if there's a chance of that, but I know she knows what Glee is, so if she wants to come down then I wouldn't argue!"

You've recently filmed a Madonna-themed episode. Which other singers do you think deserve their own ep?
"Michael Jackson for sure. I love, love, love Michael Jackson. When they do these songs, I think we could pretty much do anything and they'd put the Glee sound on it and people would like it!"

Glee begins Monday, January 11 at 9pm on E4 in the UK and returns to Fox Tuesday, April 13 in the US.

DS

Abbie
08-01-2010, 01:55
Remember it starts on monday :D :D

Perdita
11-01-2010, 19:18
Glee will return for a second season in 2010-11, Fox has announced.

The network also revealed plans for a nationwide hunt to find three new cast members for the next run of the musical comedy, which will air from the Fall.

"We’ve loved Glee ever since it was a pilot script, so it’s been an incredible thrill to watch the show take root and see audiences embrace these characters in such a huge way this season," said Fox president Kevin Reilly.

"The show is a true and rare gem in television. We couldn’t be more proud of what Ryan Murphy and the Glee team have created so far, and can’t wait to see what they come up with for season two."

The show returns for the second half of its freshman season Tuesday, April 13. In the UK, Glee premieres tonight at 9pm on E4.

DS

Perdita
11-01-2010, 20:18
Olivia Newton-John has taken a recurring guest role on Glee, according to E! Online.

The singer will appear in the second half of the first season, which airs on Fox from April. One of her scenes will be a joint rendition of her track 'Let's Get Physical' with acerbic gym teacher Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch).

"I'm so excited I can't see straight!" Lynch told the website. "She provided the soundtrack for my tortured adolescence. Her charitable work and commitment to making others' lives and the life of the planet better is so inspiring."

The news comes after the show's early renewal for a second season.

DS

Abbie
12-01-2010, 16:26
Watched it last night! I love it! :cheer: :D

Perdita
14-01-2010, 09:25
Two Glee characters are to embark on a romance in the second part of the show's first season.

According to People, choir director Will will be romancing Emma in future episodes, but Jayma Mays, who plays the guidance counsellor, revealed that the relationship isn't going to happen anytime soon.

"[Series creator] Ryan Murphy said that it's his job as a writer to keep us apart," she said.

"I was like, 'Actually, you know what? That's right and that makes sense'. Otherwise people won't have anything to root for. Practically speaking, Emma's a smart girl and she's a practical girl, and so she wouldn't jump into a relationship with a man that's technically not even separated."

Meanwhile, Jessalyn Gilsig, who portrays Will's estranged wife Terri, added that she hopes to be exploring her character's vulnerable side through a song.

"I think it's going to happen. I never say it's done until we've shot it. I want just a little softer side of Terri," she said. "We'll let her have a life outside of this panic that she was in. [But] I don't think she's ever going to turn into Emma. I think she'll always have an edge."

*-Rooney-*
15-01-2010, 11:23
I watched it, i think it has some real potential

lizann
15-01-2010, 11:25
Its the best new US show in a long long time i cant wait to get the soundtracks

Abbie
15-01-2010, 18:16
My mam thinks ists really good! And thats saying something!

Bad Wolf
15-01-2010, 18:37
it is the best thing to hit telly in foever- so cheesy its marvellous, love it!!

Abbie
15-01-2010, 18:37
The cheerleading coach makes me laugh :lol:

Bad Wolf
15-01-2010, 18:44
she is the devil in pink adidas!!!!

how hot is mr sch??

and jayma mays of heroes is billiant as the guidance councillor- when she was in the car crying to all by myself!

Abbie
15-01-2010, 18:46
omg!!!! so thats where Ive seen her before!!!

Bad Wolf
15-01-2010, 18:48
yup- she is the girl hero loves!!! she is so funny!

Abbie
15-01-2010, 18:50
Aww I love her, and I agree when she was crying in the car that was so funny! :lol:

Bad Wolf
15-01-2010, 18:54
i think all the characters are really well rounded and runny in their own right- brilliant stuff

*-Rooney-*
15-01-2010, 19:19
omg!!!! so thats where Ive seen her before!!!

well ive seen her before but its from ugly betty as henry's ex girlfriend Charlie

Dazzle
16-01-2010, 16:53
Another member of the Glee fan club here!

I watched the first two episodes the other night and I absoloutely loved it. It's a joy to watch, with some darkness but also so funny. I loved Ryan Murphy's previous production, Nip/Tuck too.

tammyy2j
16-01-2010, 22:17
I cant wait to see more of Puck

Perdita
19-01-2010, 12:30
Jennifer Lopez has signed on to guest star in Glee, according to Yahoo.

The 'Do It Well' singer, who recently claimed that she should have won an Oscar, has reportedly been cast as a dinner lady in an upcoming episode.

The show's creator Ryan Murphy previously confirmed that he would be meeting with the singer-actress, confirming "she said she wants to be on [the series]".

Previous guest stars on Glee include rapper Eve, who appeared as the principal of a rival high school.

DS

Perdita
19-01-2010, 13:13
Neil Patrick Harris is reportedly being lined up to guest star in Glee.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the How I Met Your Mother actor is in talks with producers to appear in an episode scheduled to air in May.

The episode in question is apparently one which Joss Whedon will helm. Showrunner Ryan Murphy previously said of Whedon: "I'm thrilled he'll be loaning us his fantastic, groundbreaking talent."

Harris is said to be keen on the role, which would involve him singing and dancing, but Fox is reportedly waiting for CBS to give the thumbs up to the move.

DS

Abbie
21-01-2010, 16:53
well ive seen her before but its from ugly betty as henry's ex girlfriend Charlie

oh yeah I thought I saw her from a couple of other places as well :D

Abbie
21-01-2010, 16:54
I cant wait for the next episode with single ladies :lol:

lizann
21-01-2010, 17:01
Neil Patrick Harris is reportedly being lined up to guest star in Glee.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the How I Met Your Mother actor is in talks with producers to appear in an episode scheduled to air in May.

The episode in question is apparently one which Joss Whedon will helm. Showrunner Ryan Murphy previously said of Whedon: "I'm thrilled he'll be loaning us his fantastic, groundbreaking talent."

Harris is said to be keen on the role, which would involve him singing and dancing, but Fox is reportedly waiting for CBS to give the thumbs up to the move.

DS

should be a great episode

*-Rooney-*
21-01-2010, 21:01
Seriously everyone how good is glee,

tammyy2j
22-01-2010, 11:57
Does anyone else think Will looks like Dan from Neighbours?

Bryan
26-01-2010, 11:16
"all the single ladies, all the singles ladies" :rotfl:

Abbie
26-01-2010, 12:48
"all the single ladies, all the singles ladies" :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Funniest epsiode so far!!!

lizann
26-01-2010, 13:28
I love Kurt

*-Rooney-*
26-01-2010, 20:34
Oh poor Finn, (but so gullible) if he really believes he has gotten Quinn pregnant

tammyy2j
27-01-2010, 13:05
I hope to order the cd soundtrack soon

lizann
03-02-2010, 16:47
Why do i feel like Will's wife will try and get Quinn's baby

*-Rooney-*
03-02-2010, 19:29
Yeah i think thats what will happen to, but does she think Will wont notice when she doesnt put any baby weight on or doesnt go into labour lol,

Abbie
08-02-2010, 20:51
Why do i feel like Will's wife will try and get Quinn's baby

Yeah it looks pretty obvious

Abbie
11-02-2010, 17:27
I love how they play the songs in clubs now :p

*-Rooney-*
11-02-2010, 18:45
it has just taken off so well, its huge

Abbie
11-02-2010, 20:47
I know its great :D and when they play it on a night out everyone goes mad :D

*-Rooney-*
11-02-2010, 20:48
What glee songs to they plays in the clubs - ive not been out in a few weeks lol

Abbie
11-02-2010, 20:48
lol yeah :D well they do here :D :cheer:

*-Rooney-*
11-02-2010, 20:50
no i mean, what songs from glee are played in the clubs??

Abbie
11-02-2010, 20:52
erm - Dont stop believing

And the 2 songs from the last episode as in the boys song and the girls song

lizann
12-02-2010, 12:15
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2009/11/SEXIEST-MAN-8-GLEE-GUYS.jpg

for all us Gleeks

Dazzle
12-02-2010, 15:49
Is it wrong that I've got a thing for Mr Schu?

Bad Wolf
12-02-2010, 15:52
how hot is that photo?????

lizann
12-02-2010, 17:43
^ very hot and its not wrong to fancy Mr. Sch i do also :p

Dazzle
12-02-2010, 17:46
its not wrong to fancy Mr. Sch i do also :p

I should have known from your banner :D

tammyy2j
15-02-2010, 17:13
I got the 2 soundtracks today i'm very happy

btw great picture above

lizann
16-02-2010, 12:41
Molly Shannon has earned a regular role on Glee.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the SNL alumnus will play Sue Sylvester's nemesis.

Her character Brenda Castle is reportedly a busty 45-year-old pill-popping, alcoholic astronomy teacher and badminton coach at McKinley High School.

"She becomes Sue's enemy," confirmed a show insider.

Shannon's first episode is slated to air in May on Fox.

Bad Wolf
16-02-2010, 20:14
how brilliant was last night??????? sue was on fine form!!!!

*-Rooney-*
16-02-2010, 20:31
How does terri think she is gonna manage to pull this pretend pregnancy off without will knowing

Leannex101x
18-02-2010, 21:05
im a huge gleek.

love the show and love all the songs

Dazzle
19-02-2010, 16:25
Last night's episode with Mr Schue and the cheerleader woman (can't remember her name :eek:) fighting was hilarious :rotfl:

Hollie-x
19-02-2010, 19:05
Sue :D she's such a bitch but i love her. so funny. I missed a couple of episdoes at the very start but now im absolutely hooked! Got BT vision set to record the rest of the episodes so i dont miss one! I love it.

lizann
20-02-2010, 01:35
double episode tonight with more artie and puck :cheer:

Abbie
22-02-2010, 15:30
double episode tonight with more artie and puck :cheer:

When was this??

Katy
22-02-2010, 18:59
i watched this for the first time yesterday, i can see it being quite addictive. May have to try and find some of the episodes i have missed and watch them.,

Perdita
23-02-2010, 11:37
Glee's Chris Colfer has revealed his excitement at being invited to the White House.

Yesterday, it emerged that First Lady Michelle Obama had asked the cast of the musical comedy to perform at the annual Easter Egg Roll.

Writing on his Twitter account, Colfer - Kurt on the Fox series - said: "I'm so excited to go to the White House! And this time I'm invited, so security won't be chasing me!"

Glee's production crew are said to be reworking their shooting schedule in order to attend the event, which takes place Monday, April 5.

DS

tammyy2j
23-02-2010, 11:52
Glee is shown on channel 3e sky channel 105 on Friday nights at 9pm

lizann
23-02-2010, 15:31
When was this??

sorry its on earlier on Ireland

lizann
25-02-2010, 12:45
some of my fav parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ornIWg0VG7g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvDI7xfBXTA

Dazzle
25-02-2010, 14:59
Ha...thanks for the opportunity to see Mr Schu making some moves. I don't think I've seen that episode yet :hmm:

The football dance is hilarious :rotfl:

Abigail
28-02-2010, 11:53
I've just discovered the brilliance that is Glee. I can't get enough of it, this program is so good.

Katy, try Surf the channel (http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/76925.html) to catch up. There are also some episodes on the Demand 4 player.

Dazzle
28-02-2010, 15:47
This week's episode was the best yet. Lots of Mr Shu singing and dancing, and romance between him and Emma *sigh*

tammyy2j
02-03-2010, 12:34
Fox announced today that the cast of the jazz-hands-and-pregnancy-subplots phenomenon will take the show on the road, starting May 18.

Only is the US so far

tammyy2j
05-03-2010, 11:27
According to a Glee insider, NPH will play Bryan Adam (ha!), a high school glee club nemesis of Will’s (Matthew Morrison) who resurfaces as a board member at William McKinley.

“Flashback scenes will show Bryan picking up girls and getting all the cool solos,” reveals the source, “while Will sits off in the sidelines.”

The stage for a present-day rematch is set when Harris’ character announces his intent to cut the arts programs at the school. “Show choir ruined his life, made him feel he could be a star, but all he could do is book Carnival cruises,” explains the insider. “Now he wants vengeance.”

The episode — which I’m told features a climactic duet between Harris and Morrison — goes before the cameras next week and is slated to air during May sweeps.

Perdita
15-03-2010, 10:41
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has revealed that Julia Roberts is a fan of the show.

Murphy explained that he had worked with the actress on a film and had shown her the programme.

"I just finished a movie with Julia, Eat, Pray, Love," he told E! News.

"She saw the rough cuts and fell in love with the show. I don't know if Julia's going to do it - maybe. But she loves the show."

Murphy also confirmed that Kristin Chenoweth will reprise her role as April Rhodes, but added that he has had to turn down several people who want a cameo on the show.

"We've had to say no to a lot of American Idol contestants who have called," he said. "I'm shocked how many. Not just this season, but past seasons."

Former American Idol contestant Todrick Hall recently admitted that he is campaigning for a role in the show.

DS

lizann
16-03-2010, 15:47
I'm glad Will found out the truth

Lady Gaga has agreed for her songs to be used

*-Rooney-*
16-03-2010, 17:09
when did will find out the truth?

tammyy2j
18-03-2010, 14:20

He found Terri's fake belly and she told him the truth

Dazzle
18-03-2010, 15:42
I think it's showing slightly ahead in Ireland. I haven't seen that episode yet. I'm glad he finds out soon, though.

tammyy2j
18-03-2010, 16:02
Sorry if i spoiled it for anyone

Dazzle
18-03-2010, 16:04
Don't worry, Tammy, I don't mind knowing :)

*-Rooney-*
18-03-2010, 17:30
oh, i thought id missed something im in the uk,

Perdita
19-03-2010, 08:05
The cast of Glee have been invited on to The Oprah Winfrey Show to coincide with the premiere of season one's second half in April.

According to Entertainment Weekly, Winfrey's April 7 programme will focus entirely on the musical comedy series.

The episode will include interviews with the cast and show creator Ryan Murphy, along with behind-the-scenes footage on the set and an in-studio concert performance.

Oprah.com is also launching a destination page for Glee fans on March 29. The mini-site will feature character bios, trivia and IQ tests to examine viewers' level of dedication to the series.

The stars are further planning to participate in the White House's Easter Egg Roll on April 5.

DS

lizann
22-03-2010, 12:02

In the last episode shown on TV3 and E4 and i'm glad he did

Mid Season Finale tonight on E4 its a great episode - Finn discovers the truth

Dazzle
22-03-2010, 12:13
I'm looking forward to it tonight :D

*-Rooney-*
22-03-2010, 12:24
when u say mid season finale, does that mean its taking a break?

lizann
22-03-2010, 12:27
when u say mid season finale, does that mean its taking a break?

Glee returns in the US 13th of April so hopefully will back over here around then also

Dazzle
22-03-2010, 12:42
Oh no, a break from Glee :crying:

Abbie
22-03-2010, 20:07
Have I missed an episode or something?? Im really confused

*-Rooney-*
22-03-2010, 20:10
if ur in the uk, like me the last episode to be aired was when quinn and puck baby sat together because quinn told whatername she was keeping the baby,

rachel got a make over to try to impress finn

Abigail
22-03-2010, 20:25
I'm feeling a Glee marathon from the first episode to now coming on. It just makes me so happy.

*-Rooney-*
22-03-2010, 20:31
Glee is on everyday on E4 at 4.00, - today it was the one where wills wife got a job as nurse at the school and gave the kids "vitamins" for their boys V girls comp

Dazzle
26-03-2010, 11:13
I finally saw the episode where Will finds out about Terri faking her pregnancy last night. I enjoyed seeing him get all masterful and angry - she so deserved it. I hope this is the beginning of the end of their marriage now, although it seemed like Emma talked him into forgiving Terri.

tammyy2j
26-03-2010, 11:56
The DVD should be out soon

Perdita
28-03-2010, 09:52
Jane Lynch has revealed details of Olivia Newton-John's guest role on Glee.

Speaking to Zap2It, Lynch, who plays Sue Sylvester in the show, explained that she loved working with the Grease star.

"Olivia Newton-John is a charmer," she said. "She's as wonderful as in your fantasies you hope she would be."

Speaking about Newton-John's time on the show, Lynch continued: "She plays [herself], Olivia Newton-John, who calls Sue Sylvester because one of my videos that I made for myself gets on YouTube and I'm humiliated at school. It's me doing a Jazzercise routine.

"Olivia Newton-John gets wind of it and calls Sue Sylvester and says, 'Look, I saw your ridiculous video on YouTube. I did a ridiculous video, it's called the 'Physical' video. What say we get together, redo it for a new generation?' So that's how it happens."

How I Met Your Mother star Neil Patrick Harris has also signed up for a guest role in Glee.

Dazzle
30-03-2010, 13:03
What a fab, fab, fab episode of Glee last night. My breath was bated and my heart in my mouth when Will at last kissed Emma :crying:. I wonder if they'll be together now or if they'll have a rocky path to true love. It's likely to be the latter, given that I don't think Terri will let go of Will that easily :angry:.

Can't wait for it to return in three weeks to see what Sue has in store for Will and the glee club next.

*-Rooney-*
30-03-2010, 17:27
is Quinn still planning on giving terri her baby even now terri/will have split, thats the impression i got when she asked puck to take her to the doctors for the test, she said terri wont want the baby if their is anything wrong with the baby.

Brill ep tho and so glad finn knows the truth

tammyy2j
30-03-2010, 18:11
http://serienreporter.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/glee-dvd.jpg

So who is getting this beside me :p

lizann
31-03-2010, 11:59
^ me for sure

tammyy2j
31-03-2010, 17:29
We already knew that the Glee kids would be tackling Lady Gaga in their back nine episodes, set to begin airing on Fox April 13. But now we actually can tell you which Gaga tunes to get the choral overhaul: “Bad Romance” and “Poker Face.” The latter of the pair will be tackled by Lea Michele’s Rachel. Says creator Ryan Murphy, “Leah does a very stripped-down version of ‘Poker Face.’” Meanwhile, “Romance” sounds like a much more elaborate number, with the glee club actually donning Gaga-esque wardrobe for the performance. “I do know that we’re all different Lady Gagas, and at one point I am the Kermit the Frog Lady Gaga,” says Michele, referring to this crazy ensemble worn by the pop star. “I saw a picture of the Kermit the Frog Lady Gaga with a Post-It on it that said ‘Leah.’ I was like, oh, great. Everyone else has incredible Lady Gaga outfits and I have that one.” And it sounds like producers are making sure the costumes are up to par with the real Gaga’s eccentric wardrobe choices. Says Chris Colfer, who plays Kurt, “The outfits are gonna be incredible. All the costumes are outrageous and legit. I actually went to the tailor this morning who makes the real Gaga outfits. They’re going all-out.”

Dazzle
31-03-2010, 17:41
Has anyone else noticed that the picture of Puck on the DVD cover posted above looks nothing like him? I only knew it was supposed to be him 'cos of the haircut.

alan45
02-04-2010, 12:39
Glee star Cory Monteith has revealed details of his criminal record as a Canadian teenager.

The actor, who plans Finn Hudson in the popular television show, admitted to Rolling Stone that his life on screen does not bear much resemblance to his own experience growing up.

"I dropped out of school when I was 14 to go f**k around with my friends and live a lifestyle of crime and pay no mind to authority figures," said Monteith.

"I wasn't killing people. I didn't hurt people. But I still think any minute I'm going to get fired and shipped back to Canada in handcuffs for stealing that car stereo."

Monteith said he had been arrested for petty theft and drunken episodes.

lizann
02-04-2010, 21:15
Glee star Cory Monteith has revealed details of his criminal record as a Canadian teenager.

The actor, who plans Finn Hudson in the popular television show, admitted to Rolling Stone that his life on screen does not bear much resemblance to his own experience growing up.

"I dropped out of school when I was 14 to go f**k around with my friends and live a lifestyle of crime and pay no mind to authority figures," said Monteith.

"I wasn't killing people. I didn't hurt people. But I still think any minute I'm going to get fired and shipped back to Canada in handcuffs for stealing that car stereo."

Monteith said he had been arrested for petty theft and drunken episodes.

There is talk of him doing a record with girlfriend Taylor Swift now

tammyy2j
11-04-2010, 18:40
Hands up who's having Glee withdrawal symptoms? Fret no further - everyone's favourite all-singing, all-dancing show will be back in a matter of days! Last time we saw the McKinley High Schoolers, Finn was devastated following the Puck-Quinn reveal, Terri's pregnancy lie was exposed, and Will and Emma had finally given in to their feelings. Does that mean there could be some happiness ahead for the Glee crew? We caught up with Chris Colfer - aka the sassy Kurt Hummel - to find out.

What teasers can you give us about the rest of the season?
"We are in a heavy battle with Vocal Adrenaline and they are starting to see the ND as a threat, so they try to sabotage us a bit and we of course sabotage them right back! The focus in the next few episodes is probably Rachel, Finn and Kurt. Kurt wants Kurt's dad and Finn's mum to get married so he can get closer to him! The crush hasn't gone away - I think he'll always have a soft spot for him!"

Are you excited about Kurt getting a boyfriend?
"I am! I think it's going to be the first couple of episodes of the second season, so we've got a while yet. I don't want to be the downside to the relationship so I'm hoping he's less good-looking than me!"

Why do you think your character suits you so well?
"I was bullied in high school like Kurt, I was an outcast and I think maybe that I've had similar experiences so he's much more relatable and the emotion is coming from a real place."

Do you think gay teens can identify with Kurt?
"I definitely hope so. I decided to play him the way I do because there are a lot of over-the-top flamboyant loud characters like Kurt on TV. I grew up in a small conservative town so I didn't know a lot of people like that, so that's why I decided to play him that way. I have so many letters and messages and fan mail. People are relieved to see someone being honest with who they are."

Are you worried that the second half of the season might not be as successful as the first?
"Actually, I have absolutely no fear whatsoever because I know that the next episodes are above and beyond what we've done before. The ratings will speak for themselves though."

Will Emma/Will fans be satisfied by the end of the season?
"I definitely think they will be somewhat satisfied. Will and Emma belong together, as do Rachel and Finn. I feel sorry for Terri though - she really messed up and she's having the consequences so she's taking a back seat. But he's moved on!"

What can you tell us about the upcoming Madonna episode?
"That episode really took it out of all of us because there were nine musical numbers and tons of dancing. Every other sentence, someone bursts out into song! I think joining the Cheerios was way more fun than it was meant to be! We are definitely in the Cheerios for a while. They come up with some genius storylines - who would have thought to put Kurt and Mercedes in the Cheerios?!"

What's your dream ending for Kurt?
"I'm trying to convince the writers that Kurt needs to become the editor of Kurtain magazine, which would basically be a ripoff of Vogue. But that would be in the like 24th season."

Glee returns Tuesday, April 13 at 9.30pm on Fox in the US and Monday, April 19 at 9pm on E4 in the UK.

tammyy2j
13-04-2010, 15:11
Perennial scene stealer and Glee star Jane Lynch has confirmed reports of her engagement to longtime girlfriend, psychologist Lara Embry. "I'm thrilled. Great, it's really great. I never thought that this is something I wanted," the Dalton, Ill., native, 49, told People at Monday's Glee mid-season premiere party at Los Angeles's Bar Marmont. "It's just the greatest thrill in the world to find somebody that you want to be with every day," she adds. No date for the wedding has been announced

lizann
16-04-2010, 13:13
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has released details of Idina Menzel's guest appearance.

Murphy told E! News that Menzel, who filmed her role in January, could turn out to be the biological mother of Rachel (Lea Michele).

He also revealed that the duo will cover Lady GaGa's 'Poker Face'.

"Lea and Idina Menzel will do an acoustic version of 'Poker Face' that Lady GaGa blessed and she wanted us to do," he explained. "It's sort of like a stripped-down, mother-daughter 'Poker Face' that Lady GaGa was involved in."

Asked to confirm his claim that the song will include a "mother-daughter" aspect, he replied: "Yes. Really. If you listen to the lyrics, it kind of works. She can't love anybody... it works. Listen to the lyrics again."

lizann
16-04-2010, 13:14
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has revealed that Will Schuester will try to seduce Sue Sylvester in an upcoming episode of the show.

Speaking to E! Online, Murphy explained that Will (Matthew Morrison) will pretend to be attracted to Sue (Jane Lynch) in an attempt to "destroy" her.

"I think there's three relationships that are the corner of the show," he said. "Finn and Rachel, of course. I think Will and Emma, for sure. And that's very on and off this year in the back nine. And then I think Will and Sue.

"We do a very interesting episode where Matt seduces Jane. He does 'Tell Me Something Good' by Chaka Khan and tries to get her to fall in love with him."

Murphy continued: "He does it so Sue will leave the glee club alone. And then he breaks up with her and tries to destroy her. But she gets her revenge. I think he's just done getting pushed around by Sue, but they had great fun with that."

Dazzle
16-04-2010, 15:47
I'm looking forward to seeing Will seduce Sue - it sounds bizarre :eek:

tammyy2j
26-04-2010, 23:51
I liked the Madonna episode and Sue doing Vogue

Abigail
26-04-2010, 23:57
I hated the Madonna episode :( I hate Madonna so the episode was terrible for me.

tammyy2j
27-04-2010, 15:42
Chris Colfer has revealed that his Glee character Kurt will have "emotional" storylines in future episodes.

Colfer told Zap2It that in the next instalment of the show Kurt tries to get closer to Finn (Cory Monteith) by setting up his father (Mike O'Malley) with Finn's mother (Romy Rosemont).

"[The episode] kind of dives into his back story," Colfer explained. "He kind of goes for this diabolical scheme where he tries to create his own little Parent Trap, but it kind of backfires on him.

"I think [the plan's] genius, to be quite honest. I think he's brilliant, but he didn't really think it through. [He has] a few second thoughts because the relationship he was hoping to establish isn't the relationship that is established. There's a relationship established with Finn but it's not with him."

Colfer also revealed that Kurt's storylines will become more intense in future episodes.

"Kurt is just one of those characters," he said. "He goes through, like, a rollercoaster of emotions. He just goes through, like, a Meryl Streep movie of emotions. Whether it's him falling in love, falling out of love, just being who he is in his school... there's lots of emotional stuff going on for him."

He continued: "In fact we just finished filming our Lady GaGa episode, called 'Theatricality', and in that Mike and I and Cory, we film, like, the most emotional scene I think that's ever been on Glee. It was pretty intense. Reading it on paper I had no idea it was going to be that intense. Once I got into it, then I kind of realised, 'Oh, there's such a bigger meaning behind this. Oh my God, this is so dramatic'.

"I'm excited for people to see it. I think it's going to have a very positive effect."

Dazzle
27-04-2010, 17:22
I hated the Madonna episode :( I hate Madonna so the episode was terrible for me.

I didn't enjoy it much either, but I really liked Sue doing Vogue. She should get to do more singing, though I wouldn't want her character to change.

tammyy2j
28-04-2010, 13:33
Naya Rivera and Heather Morris, who play BFFs Santana and Brittany are to be made full-fledged series regulars.

I like Brittany she had some funny lines

Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks :lol:

Abbie
28-04-2010, 13:48
I loved the madonna episode, Sue makes me laugh so much!!!

tammyy2j
29-04-2010, 12:22
Spoiler: Jennifer Lopez has "offered" herself up for a guest role on 'Glee'.

The singer-and-actress - Spoiler: who stars in new romantic comedy movie 'The Back-up Plan' - admitted she plans to take on more funny roles in the future and has been in talks with 'Glee' producers about having a cameo on the show.
She said: "I was like, 'Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm a huge fan.' Whenever you want... I'm good. I kind of offered myself up."

When asked last night (23.04.10) by US TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres about when fans could expect to see her in the musical drama, Spoiler: Jennifer admitted the only issue was timing.

She said: "I sat down with show creator Ryan Murphy and we talked me doing something on 'Glee'. We want to. We want to do it. They have it all mapped out for the next like eight episodes, whatever is airing right now. So he's like, 'Let's wait and do it really right when you do come on.' "

Spoiler: If she does appear on the show, it is thought the 40-year-old star would play a cafeteria lady at fictional school McKinley High, with her character being given a makeover from Chris Colfer's character Kurt Hummel.

Dazzle
29-04-2010, 17:36
I've got to say that I hate it when American programmes start having famous guest stars. They're not usually that funny or good.

tammyy2j
30-04-2010, 13:30
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2010/04/chris_colfers_lady_gaga_gaffe_0429.php

tammyy2j
30-04-2010, 13:30
I've got to say that I hate it when American programmes start having famous guest stars. They're not usually that funny or good.

me too and now everyone wants to get on Glee now as its so popular

Dazzle
30-04-2010, 17:34
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2010/04/chris_colfers_lady_gaga_gaffe_0429.php

I tried to watch this but it wouldn't play for me, not sure why. I don't usually have any problems watching video online.

Chloe O'brien
02-05-2010, 03:52
I bought the dvd this week but haven't tuned in yet.

Dazzle
07-05-2010, 16:20
Is anyone else enjoying Glee less than they used to?

I'm just not getting into it any more. I don't like Rachel or Finn, and even Will and Emma are getting on my nerves now. Sue is the only character I really enjoy watching.

The songs aren't doing it for me any more either.

I'll keep watching for now, though, in the hope it grows on me again.

lizann
07-05-2010, 16:46
The next episode is quite good

I dont like Jesse though

Abigail
07-05-2010, 18:01
Is anyone else enjoying Glee less than they used to?

I'm just not getting into it any more. I don't like Rachel or Finn, and even Will and Emma are getting on my nerves now. Sue is the only character I really enjoy watching.

The songs aren't doing it for me any more either.

I'll keep watching for now, though, in the hope it grows on me again.

Yep, I 've felt that about the last couple of episodes.

Abbie
08-05-2010, 15:42
No I still love it :D

lizann
11-05-2010, 14:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIgY6MLZ_Ao&feature=player_embedded

tammyy2j
12-05-2010, 16:56
After wowing superstars like Madonna and Jennifer Lopez, the minds behind Glee are apparently trying to impress another A-lister - Victoria Beckham.

According to reports, producers want Posh to star in the musical show, as she is a huge hit with their audience thanks to her fashion designing and history with the Spice Girls.

It comes just weeks after the US series aired The Power of Madonna episode - a whole instalment dedicated to the Queen of pop. The 51-year-old singer called the tribute "brillant on every level."

"The entire cast was amazing. They are all so talented, she added.

Other famous faces getting the Glee treatment include Lady Gaga, who will also have a whole episode dedicated to her songs. It's rumoured creator Ryan Murphy is planning something similar for Britney Spears, whilst Jennifer Lopez has confirmed she is hopeful about making a cameo.

tammyy2j
13-05-2010, 17:12
No Glee on Irish tv last night I'm gutted have to wait until tomorrow night now :(

moonstorm
19-05-2010, 14:12
'Glee' creator confirms Madonna sequel
The creator of Glee has confirmed that a sequel to the Madonna episode is being planned.

Speaking to Access Hollywood, Ryan Murphy explained that the follow-up to 'The Power of Madonna' will "probably" be part of the next season.

"We are," he said. "We're doing a sequel to the Madonna [episode]."

However, Murphy refused to reveal whether Madonna would make a cameo in the show, explaining: "I can't say. But she's sort of the muse of our show, I think now. She loves the show and has supported it. She gets the show is about arts education and so she's very supportive about that."

Meanwhile, Murphy told USA Today that he is in talks to make a Britney Spears-themed episode.

"We love Britney," he said. "We're talking to Britney. I think you have to be careful on the show not to do too many tribute episodes. But she certainly has a huge body of work to pull from and the kids grew up with her so that is a consideration. They love her."

tammyy2j
19-05-2010, 15:26
I loved Finn's version of Jessie's Girl

tammyy2j
19-05-2010, 16:10
Matthew Morrison's fiancée Chrishell Stause called off their engagement after suspecting the actor was cheating on her with his Broadway pal Lea Michele.

The 31-year-old actor, who now co-stars with Michele in hit TV show Glee, proposed to All My Children star Stause in 2006 after dating for two-and-a-half years. However, their romance hit a stumbling block in June, 2007 when tabloid reports suggested Morrison was enjoying a fling with Michele.

The pair both dismissed claims of a romance, and while Stause insists it was a "false rumor," she admits Morrison did little to calm her fears of his infidelity - and she dumped him in September, 2007, just months before they were due to exchange vows.

She tells Star magazine, "I decided to break off our engagement because I believed he was seeing other people and just wasn't ready to fully commit." Stause went public with the love split on her official website a month later, blasting Morrison for his wandering eye. She wrote, "This is obviously a serious matter, but laughter makes it easier. Besides, it's not Matthew's fault that he thought MONOGAMY was a type of tree!"

However, Stause has since come to terms with the break-up and insists she wishes nothing but the best for her ex, who has shot to stardom with the TV musical.

She tells the publication, "I am really happy for Matthew and his success. I still love and adore him. It's been a long time since we ended our relationship, and looking back, it was for the best. Everything happens for a reason."

Michele, 23, who is now dating American Idiot theatre star Theo Stockman, recently attempted to put a stop to the Morrison romance rumors once and for all, saying: "I've known Matt for years. He's been a friend of mine from New York. People are going to make things up. I think it's just because we really are so close."

moonstorm
20-05-2010, 09:20
Susan Boyle offered 'Glee' cameo

Susan Boyle has been offered a cameo role in Glee, it has been revealed.

Ryan Murphy, co-creator of the musical comedy series, confirmed his interest in the I Dreamed A Dream star for the McKinley High canteen.

He told Entertainment Weekly: "I have two words for you - lunch lady. I think Kurt would just die to give [Susan] a Christmas makeover. I don't even know if she's interested but it’s been pitched."

Murphy also revealed that plans are afoot to release a Glee Christmas album.

tammyy2j
20-05-2010, 18:06
Glee is stirring up some new third-party drama for star-crossed lovebirds Will and Emma. In the June 8 season finale, Will comes to learn that Emma has moved on in a big way-She's been secretly romancing her dentist! "This is going to be a major character," a source close to the Fox phenom says of the tooth doc, who will make his first appearance early next season. Not surprisingly, producers are looking to cast a big name-preferably one with a legendary smile.

moonstorm
24-05-2010, 12:45
Glee has been given an unexpected third season pick-up, it has been confirmed.

Entertainment Weekly reports that the musical comedy - which recently became the top scripted show among adult viewers - has impressed Fox bosses.

"In just one year, Glee has transcended the television landscape and emerged as a global pop culture phenomenon,” said Peter Rice, Fox's entertainment chairman.

"Everything about Glee - from the concept to the characters to the marketing - has been innovative and risky, but with [series creator] Ryan Murphy tapping into the zeitgeist, the risk has paid off with this truly remarkable series," added Kevin Reilly, the network's entertainment president.

"Glee has one of the most active, devoted fan bases I've ever seen, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to give Gleeks a third season of their favourite show."

Meanwhile, Ryan Murphy said of the show's success: "It's been a whirlwind year - from shooting the pilot to performing at the White House to the concert tour that began last week - and yet we all feel like we've just begun this amazing musical journey. We think our Gleeks worldwide are going to love what we’ll have in store for them in seasons two and three."

Abigail
24-05-2010, 14:20
I'm just not feeling the new episodes. The music and storylines don't compare to the first half of the season.

tammyy2j
24-05-2010, 16:21
Jane Lynch has revealed details about the upcoming season finale of Glee.

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, the actress explained that the episode will focus on the regionals competition.

"So it's New Directions, Vocal Adrenaline and then this other [group]," she said. "What are they called? Oral Fixation or something like that, I forget the name of it. Oral Intensity! But that's just as bad."

Lynch, who plays Sue Sylvester, added that Jonathan Groff will have an exciting musical number during the episode.

"So there's the three groups, and Vocal Adrenaline is Jonathan Groff's - Jesse St James' - group," she said. "He's back with them. He does a number - God, I don't know if I can say it - it's 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. That number is one of the most stunning... I mean, I watched them shoot it. It was one of the most stunning musical things I've ever seen in my life."

Lynch also revealed that Sue will have an important role in the competition, saying: "There's four judges. Two of them are national celebrities and two are local celebrities. I'm one of the local celebrity judges. That I will tease. And the two celebrity judges are two celebrities who have already been on our show in past episodes."

Glee was recently picked up for a third season even though the second has not yet been filmed.

Dazzle
24-05-2010, 17:32
I'm just not feeling the new episodes. The music and storylines don't compare to the first half of the season.

I agree with you Abigail. I'm really not enjoying Glee any more and am on the verge of not bothering.

tammyy2j
02-06-2010, 11:16
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has said that he plans to add a Christian character to the show's lineup.

Murphy revealed that the part, which has yet to be cast, will be outspoken and well-respected as well as help kids from conservative backgrounds feel included.

"We've taken a couple jabs at the right-wing this year," he told TV Guide.

"So what I want to do with this character is have someone who Christian kids and parents can recognise and say, 'Oh, look - I'm represented there, too!' If we're trying to form a world of inclusiveness, we've got to include that point of view as well."

Murphy also confessed that he has no plans to write in the characters of Rachel's gay dads.

"I like feeling their parenting influence without meeting them. At least for another season."

lizann
04-06-2010, 13:06
The finale is next week :(

*-Rooney-*
04-06-2010, 20:51
oh i still enjoy glee, wonder how the season ends

tammyy2j
09-06-2010, 14:26
John Stamos will have a recurring role in Season 2 of Glee, a rep for the Fox series says.

Stamos, best known for his portrayal of Uncle Jesse on Full House, will play a love interest for Emma (Jayma Mays), as first reported by Entertainment Weekly.

The 46-year-old actor, who co-starred in the final three seasons of NBC's ER, is no stranger to the musical world. He starred on Broadway in Bye Bye Birdie, and also spent years playing with The Beach Boys.

lizann
11-06-2010, 16:00
I was a bit teary eyed at the finale I cant wait for Season 2 now

lizann
16-06-2010, 17:35
Coldplay have backtracked over allowing their songs to be used in hit US show ‘Glee'. The show now has access to the whole Coldplay catalogue after the band initially refused to license their tracks.

Perdita
16-06-2010, 21:44
Justin Timberlake is reportedly being lined up for a cameo role in Glee.

According to Absolute Now, the star is in discussions with producers to play the younger brother of singing coach Will Schuester (Matthew Morrison), who he is thought to bear much resemblance to.

"There is more than a little resemblance between Justin and Matthew Morrison who plays Mr Schuester, so the plan to bring Justin in for a cameo as his younger brother is a very popular idea. They are just trying to work it all out at the moment," a source claimed.

"The cast members are very excited about the prospect of working with him - especially Lea Michele, so it has everybody's seal of approval. They just need to work it all out now. The idea is that he will be a substitute teacher and join the glee club for a week," the insider added.

Perdita
16-06-2010, 21:45
Leona Lewis has reportedly landed a guest spot in Glee.

According to The Mirror, the singer will appear in the next season of the show.

Lewis allegedly celebrated the news with Glee star Matthew Morrison, who plays Will Schuester, in London club Mahiki last night.

Matt Lucas and Susan Boyle are also expected to have appearances on future episodes of the programme.

tammyy2j
17-06-2010, 14:30
I'd love to JT on Glee not Leona she has no personality and is so dull

tammyy2j
18-06-2010, 16:19
The cast of Glee have admitted that they sometimes "snap" at each other.

Speaking to the Daily Mail, Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, Kevin McHale and Jenna Ushkowitz refused to comment on rumours that their co-star Lea Michele acts like a diva on set.

"We don't feed into that gossip," Riley said. "People are going to believe what they want to believe."

However, the group revealed that although they are close, they sometimes fight because of the long working hours on the show.

"We have eight days to make an episode, but while we're doing episode two we're rehearsing for episode three and getting the songs we are going to be doing in episode four," McHale said. "It's organised chaos. Fridays are the longest - we call them Fraturdays, as they always run into Saturday. And then at weekends we do press and photoshoots."

He continued: "When we get tired, we snap. But we're like brothers and sisters - we know when to stay away from each other."

However, Riley explained that the cast are grateful to be working on the show, saying: "It's hard work, but it sure beats staying at home doing nothing but dreaming."

Perdita
19-06-2010, 12:12
Kristin Chenoweth has revealed that she may return to Glee next season to reprise her role as April Rhodes.

The actress told CBS News that the show's writers have expressed interest in the character's future which leaves the door open for an appearance.

"I've gotten to come back twice," she said.

"They keep talking about what she's gonna do next, so I can only assume I'll be back."

In addition to working on a new television project, she is planning to record a new album and will go on tour after its release.

"As long as I'm getting paid I'm good. I just keep on keeping on."

She currently stars in the Broadway musical Promises, Promises.

Dazzle
19-06-2010, 17:15
I thoroughly enjoyed the last episode. I'm glad New Directions didn't win because it gives them something to aim for in the next season. Also, Vocal Adrenaline's Bohemian Rhapsody was pretty awesome - and splicing it with Quinn's labour was genius.

My favourite part, though, was Mr Schue singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" at the end. Awww :). I hope he gets to sing more next season.

I just hope next year doesn't concentrate quite so much on Rachel and Finn.

tammyy2j
20-06-2010, 18:30
I thoroughly enjoyed the last episode. I'm glad New Directions didn't win because it gives them something to aim for in the next season. Also, Vocal Adrenaline's Bohemian Rhapsody was pretty awesome - and splicing it with Quinn's labour was genius.

My favourite part, though, was Mr Schue singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" at the end. Awww :). I hope he gets to sing more next season.

I just hope next year doesn't concentrate quite so much on Rachel and Finn.

Yes I loved the finale also and am glad they didnt win and Sue came through for them in the end so more Glee club
I loved their version of To Sir With Love and also Finn and Will both told their ladies Rachel and Emma they loved them very sweet

Dazzle
20-06-2010, 18:37
Yes I loved the finale also and am glad they didnt win and Sue came through for them in the end

Yeah, it was really unexpected, but good, that Sue was on their side in the end. Olivia Newton-John playing a real b*tch was funny. Sue was protective of her school when up against an even worse bully than she is.

lizann
21-06-2010, 22:34
Model Kelly Brook has allegedly been spotted on a date with Glee star Matthew Morrison just days after her rumoured break-up with boyfriend Danny Cipriani.

The Sun reports that Kelly and Morrison, who plays Mr. Will Schuester in the hit US TV show went for a meal at trendy London restaurant The Wolsesly and spent two hours together.

An onlooker at the eaterie told the tabloid: "Matthew kept whispering in Kelly's ear and she was giggling like a schoolgirl. They looked extremely friendly - like they were on a date."

The fellow diner added: "Kelly looked absolutely gorgeous in an elegant dress. You could see Matthew was proud to be with her."

However, before we get all excited at their possible romance, Brook's agent has dismissed reports that they are dating insisting they are just friends after meeting in Los Angeles recently.

Morrison, who is currently promoting Glee in the UK also appeared on stage with Leona Lewis to sing live at her o2 gig last week.

lizann
22-06-2010, 15:52
Uh-oh! Rachel Berry's got a new rival on Glee.

Charice will recur next season on the dramedy, a show rep says.

The 18-year-old international singing star will play a foreign exchange student with vocal chops that will give Rachel (Lea Michele) some serious competition, according to Entertainment Weekly, which first reported the news.

Charice rose to fame on The Oprah Winfrey Show and The Ellen DeGeneres Show after a video of her performing "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" went viral on YouTube when she was 15. She released her self-titled debut album in May.

gatermelody
22-06-2010, 16:11
I was recently thinking about Emma, and her problems (wasnt sure what it was called), the first thing that came into my head was how would she cope when she got her monthlys? It must be hard for a person to go through all that..

lizann
22-06-2010, 16:47
I was recently thinking about Emma, and her problems (wasnt sure what it was called), the first thing that came into my head was how would she cope when she got her monthlys? It must be hard for a person to go through all that..

LOL at your post :lol:

Emma is mysophobic

gatermelody
22-06-2010, 17:00
LOL at your post :lol:

Emma is mysophobic

Why is funny? I was just curious.. :P

lizann
22-06-2010, 17:09
I would think lots of gloves are involved

Abbie
23-06-2010, 22:15
I really enjoyed the first series of glee I really want to get the soundtracks

tammyy2j
30-06-2010, 15:06
After the reported demise of Fox's planned Glee reality series, Oxygen has snagged the rights to air the project in 2011, Deadline.com reports.

The untitled project, set to debut next summer, will showcase contestants battling for a guest spot on Glee. As part of the deal, Oxygen will also produce two original Glee-themed specials and begin broadcasting repeats of the hit musical series in 2013.

Fox originally planned to premiere the reality show this summer, but the network pulled the project when creator Ryan Murphy said he didn't have the time to oversee both the reality series and the show's sophomore season.

Perdita
30-06-2010, 17:40
Richard Fleeshman has revealed that he would love to appear in a show like Glee.

The former Coronation Street star explained that he would enjoy the chance to sing and act on television.

According to What's On TV, he said: "Definitely. Especially something like Glee. It's so flavour of the month, that kind of thing. It's gone full circle with being popular and accepted, so who knows."

Fleeshman recently appeared in the BBC choir drama All The Small Things and is currently starring in the West End production of Legally Blonde.

Abbie
30-06-2010, 23:14
Do you think we'll get glee closer to when america will get it for th next series?

Dazzle
01-07-2010, 16:48
Do you think we'll get glee closer to when america will get it for th next series?

I hope so.

lizann
01-07-2010, 17:02

It has been a big ratings winner in Ireland and the UK so I do hope so

I miss my weekly Glee fix already

Perdita
02-07-2010, 19:14
Katy Perry has revealed that she would love a role in Glee.

Speaking to the Daily Record, the actress asked her fans to start a campaign to get her on the show.

"Please!" she said. "I would love somebody to start that Facebook group and persuade them. I would absolutely love that."

Justin Timberlake, Leona Lewis, Matt Lucas and Victoria Beckham have all been linked to roles in the show.

Perry's fiancé Russell Brand recently claimed that she is a "brilliant actress".

tammyy2j
07-07-2010, 11:51
Javier Bardem will guest-star — and rock out — on Glee next season, Entertainment Weekly reports.
The Oscar winner will play a rock star who befriends Artie he tells the magazine.
"We're going to rock the house," he says. "We're going to do some heavy metal — Spanish heavy metal, which is the worst."
The 41-year-old actor's guest spot was his own idea: Bardem, who watched the entire first season in a week, pitched the idea to his Eat, Pray, Love director and Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy.

Abbie
07-07-2010, 14:10
It has been a big ratings winner in Ireland and the UK so I do hope so

I miss my weekly Glee fix already

I miss the glee versions of songs :p

tammyy2j
09-07-2010, 11:23
Co-creator RYAN MURPHY on which one of the show’s 19 nominations made him the happiest: “I was obviously thrilled for all of them, but the one that I was just like, ‘Holy s—, that is just great’ was Chris Colfer. I think that was such a crowded, difficult category with so many great people. And, you know, he’s 20 years old and this is the first thing he’s ever done. He literally got off a bus in Clovis and walked in, and we wrote the part for him. I was just like a proud papa with him. People love his character [Kurt], and I think it was risky for him to be that young and play somebody who was so forthright and out and proud and struggling and flawed. But he stepped into those shoes and embraced it and made it his own. I think that he’s done so much for young people and showed them so much.”

Supporting-actor contender CHRIS COLFER on being nominated along with TV dad Mike O’Malley: “It means the world to me because I honestly couldn’t do what I do without him being such an awesome, awesome actor and a great person to work with. I’m more excited [about his nod] than I am about mine because he deserves it and puts his whole heart into everything he does. I’m so, so happy. I feel like his own kid because I am so proud of him.”

Leading lady LEA MICHELE on sharing this experience with good friend (and fellow nominee) Matthew Morrison: “I’ve known Matt for years now, and every time these things happen we have these moments where we are like, ‘Wow.’ From working on Broadway to being nominated for Golden Globes together and now an Emmy. It’s just unbelievable how life has been these days.”

Dazzle
09-07-2010, 14:55
I like Glee but don't feel it's good enough to deserve 19 nominations. I hope it wins some awards, but not all 19.

tammyy2j
09-07-2010, 15:11
I like Glee but don't feel it's good enough to deserve 19 nominations. I hope it wins some awards, but not all 19.

I think it will win best comedy and best supporting actress comedy Jane Lynch (Sue) and some technical ones also maybe

Dazzle
09-07-2010, 15:23
I think it will win best comedy and best supporting actress comedy Jane Lynch (Sue) and some technical ones also maybe

Yeah, Jane Lynch definitely deserves her nomination and I hope she wins.

lizann
09-07-2010, 18:18
Glee deserves all its nominations

Abbie
09-07-2010, 18:22
Yeah, Jane Lynch definitely deserves her nomination and I hope she wins.

Same, youve got to lover her

lizann
13-07-2010, 12:38
Here's one Glee fans should have seen coming: That upcoming Britney Spears-themed episode? It will revolve around New Directions' own Brittany (Heather Morris).
Of course!
Series creator Ryan Murphy tells TVGuide.com exclusively that McKinley High's deliciously ditzy Cheerio Brittany will be at the center of Season 2's tribute to Spears.
And it gets better. Brittany will be belting out not one, but two of the pop star's tunes. "Heather's actually got a terrific voice," Murphy says.
No word yet on which numbers they'll be, but just imagine the possibilities: Brittany could sing "Boys" (because she's hooked up with everyone, even Kurt) or "Toxic" (which could be her ode to Kurt!)
Would "Oops!...I Did It Again" be too obvious? Hmm...
Morris already seems sold on the idea. "I heard there's a Britney Spears episode coming up and fingers crossed that I get to sing, because I play Brittany and I'm like, 'Oh my god, it's insane,'" Morris told E! Online last month.
Glee fans won't have to wait long to find out how Morris sounds. Murphy said the Spears-powered hour will be the second episode to air next season.

Perdita
14-07-2010, 13:07
Ryan Murphy has confirmed that Britney Spears will not appear in Glee.

The showrunner recently announced that the show will dedicate an episode to Spears songs but he has now clarified that the singer will not be making a cameo.

"We're doing an episode about Britney Spears, but she's not on the show," he told E! Online. "It's not like anything we've ever done. There's a twist on it."

Murphy also admitted that many of the rumours about guest stars are "not true" but revealed that Kristin Chenoweth is "definitely coming back". He added that he is hoping to find roles for Javier Bardem and Jennifer Lopez, who has previously claimed that she would love a guest spot on the show.

"I love Jennifer," he said. "We keep talking about it. Again, we're just trying to find the right part."

However, Murphy dismissed speculation that Justin Timberlake will have a cameo, saying: "I don't know where that came from. We love him. He's the kids' favourite. A lot of this stuff comes from, 'Who would you like to be on the show?' And one of the kids said Justin and I said, 'Yeah, I love Justin'."

Murphy added that Jonathan Groff is unlikely to reprise his role as Jesse.

"He is doing a play in London til January," he explained. "We always have a soft spot for Jon, but he's not in the country."

Glee returns for its second season on September 21 on Fox.

Perdita
16-07-2010, 22:15
Ashley Galvan has revealed that she would love to star in an episode of Glee.

The 19-year-old was recently eliminated from the seventh season of So You Think You Can Dance after a fractured rib rendered her unable to perform.

She hoped to be fully recovered soon and admitted that in addition to dancing, she plans to begin auditioning for TV and commercial roles.

"I'm hoping that I will be able to go on a lot of auditions for different jobs and just kind of continue my journey, which is only just beginning. Hopefully I get to work in movies and commercials and TV work," she told Inside Pulse.

"I'm hoping that someday I get to be on Glee. That's my dream, I hope I get to do that."

She added that an appearance on the Fox musical series would not be out of the question, as she has a background in acting.

"I did [train in acting], for about a year... because that's something I really wanted to do, something I really wanted to open up with because I am a shy person and I feel like doing acting will kind of help me grow up and not be so shy anymore," she explained.

Galvan's good friend and fellow competitor Robert Roldan recently said that his dance on Wednesday night's show was dedicated to her.

Perdita
19-07-2010, 17:06
Filipino popstar Charice Pempengco has reportedly had cosmetic procedures to prepare for her debut in the second season of Glee.

The teen singer underwent a noninvasive Thermage procedure, meant to tighten the skin around the face, and a Botox treatment to make her face look more narrow, cosmetic surgeon Vicki Belo told ABS-CBN television.

Charice said of the treatment: "All people will be anticipating how will Charice look? Is she good enough to pit against Rachel Berry? So of course there is tremendous pressure."

The 18-year-old said that the cosmetic surgery was part of her preparations "to look fresh on camera".

Charice landed the role on Glee in June.

She made her first US TV appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and later appeared on Oprah Winfrey's chatshow after she shot to fame by posting videos of herself on YouTube.

tammyy2j
19-07-2010, 17:38
Filipino popstar Charice Pempengco has reportedly had cosmetic procedures to prepare for her debut in the second season of Glee.

The teen singer underwent a noninvasive Thermage procedure, meant to tighten the skin around the face, and a Botox treatment to make her face look more narrow, cosmetic surgeon Vicki Belo told ABS-CBN television.

Charice said of the treatment: "All people will be anticipating how will Charice look? Is she good enough to pit against Rachel Berry? So of course there is tremendous pressure."

The 18-year-old said that the cosmetic surgery was part of her preparations "to look fresh on camera".

Charice landed the role on Glee in June.

She made her first US TV appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and later appeared on Oprah Winfrey's chatshow after she shot to fame by posting videos of herself on YouTube.

She is quite young for cosmetic work

Perdita
20-07-2010, 11:50
Ryan Murphy is on the brink of a multi-million-dollar deal to ensure his continued work on Glee, it has been claimed.

According to Deadline, Fox has offered the show's creator a four-year contract in the region of $24m (£15.7m), also allowing him to work on other TV and musical projects.

Furthermore, Murphy will also allegedly receive royalties from album and download sales from the musical comedy's chart releases, as well as cuts of revenue from merchandising and its live tour.

It is rumoured that the 44-year-old is now considering a Glee-based Broadway production.

tammyy2j
22-07-2010, 12:22
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has suggested that the second season will be more "intimate".

Murphy told Entertainment Weekly that he wants the new episodes of the show to include fewer songs.

"The second season will be more intimate and quieter with less musical numbers," he said. "People expect that we're going to keep trying to top ourselves and out-Madonna ourselves. But we're actually doing the opposite of that."

Murphy added that he is excited about exploring the show's characters in more depth.

"I love the characters we've created," he said. "I love that I'm doing a whole episode around Heather Morris [Brittany]. We've finished a couple of the scripts and I love them even more than I did the first season. I just think they're more emotional and funnier."

The second season of Glee will premiere on September 21 on Fox.

lizann
23-07-2010, 16:25
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has praised cast member Mike O'Malley.

O'Malley stars in the show as Kurt's father Burt and was recently promoted to a series regular.

Murphy has now told The Boston Globe that he wrote the role specifically for O'Malley.

"It's a real tour de force role and I knew what Mike could do," he said. "This isn't an after-school special. This is a working-class dude who's not okay with his son being gay, a guy who's having a tough time. It's heavy and Mike has the ability to cut through the sentiment."

He added: "Mike's talent is deep. I will always write for Mike O'Malley."

O'Malley was recently nominated for an Emmy for his role in Glee.

Perdita
25-07-2010, 09:09
John Barrowman claims to be on the verge of securing a part in the new season of Glee after a recent meeting with show bosses.

The Desperate Housewives star, who recently announced his dream of playing one of Rachel Berry's gay dads, revealed that he is currently in talks to take on an unspecified role.

"I met with their casting people and I said I'd love to be in it," Barrowman told Now. "The ball's in their court, though."

Barrowman claimed to be discussing a possible role in the show back in March, but this was swiftly denied by executive producer Ian Brennan.

Season two of Glee is scheduled to premiere in the US on September 21 and will air in the UK sometime after.

tammyy2j
26-07-2010, 13:50
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has unveiled details of an episode based on Richard O'Brien's iconic Rocky Horror Show musical.

DS learned at the final Comic-Con panel that the executive producer is planning a prom date for Kurt Hummel in the musical comedy's second season, which starts from September.

Murphy teased: "People think we're going to get bigger and bigger, but we're doing it in a different direction. I want to see a whole episode of Brittany, I want to see more about Artie and Tina.

"The second season is designed to be a little more intimate. It's feedback from the fans - they want more of the people they've grown to love. We're going to do a couple tribute episodes.

"Also we're going to do five musical numbers per episode on average, as opposed to eight, because I think that got a little too much."

Perdita
26-07-2010, 15:50
The creator of Glee has revealed that there will be some changes to the characters' romances in the second season.

Speaking at Comic-Con, Ryan Murphy explained that Artie (Kevin McHale) and Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) will not stay together.

"We're writing an episode that I really like, where we find out that Tina has fallen out of love with Artie and in love with Mike," he said.

Murphy added that he is excited about Kurt (Chris Colfer) having a boyfriend, saying: "We definitely are going to do that. I always thought it was important for Kurt to have a high school experience that I didn't have. I want Kurt to be at a place where he's incredibly comfortable and proud about it. I want Kurt to have a boyfriend and make the Prom King and King. We're definitely going to do that in the second season."

Meanwhile, Naya Rivera and Heather Morris admitted that they are pleased fans are campaigning for their characters Santana and Brittany to begin a relationship and Murphy revealed that he is writing an episode "where we're debating whether they should kiss".

Murphy also explained that he wants to explore the characters' home lives more in the future.

"At some point we'll see Mercedes' home life, we'll see Artie's mother," he said. "I really wanna see who Rache's two gay dads are. I have a feeling Brittany has a really smart older sister."

lizann
27-07-2010, 11:48
Fox announced today that Chord Overstreet (iCarly) will join Glee as Sam, Finn’s protégé who quickly becomes the New Directions singer’s competition. Overstreet’s role will be recurring.

Perdita
27-07-2010, 17:36
Nina Dobrev has dismissed speculation that she will appear in a future episode of Glee.

The Vampire Diaries star told DS that she is a fan of the musical comedy but has not been offered a role.

Speaking at Comic-Con, she said: "I would consider it if it were an option. I love the show and I'd love to be on it but I haven't been offered any parts on it."

When Dobrev was asked if she can sing, she joked: "I can try!"

Perdita
28-07-2010, 11:18
Cheyenne Jackson has joined the season two cast of Glee, reports claim.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the 30 Rock cast member will play rival singing coach Shelby Corcoran, succeeding Wicked actress Idina Menzel.

However, despite being seemingly replaced at Vocal Adrenaline, Menzel's character will apparently continue to make occasional appearances due to being Rachel's biological parent.

Jackson recently landed a recurring guest stint in HBO comedy Curb Your Enthusiasm.

tammyy2j
28-07-2010, 12:58
^ I love him on 30 rock

Perdita
28-07-2010, 17:59
Jane Lynch has joked that she would like her Glee character Sue Sylvester to wear a tracksuit prom dress.

In an interview with New York Magazine, the actress was asked whether Sue will ever wear something other than gym clothes.

"I did this photoshoot for Entertainment Weekly in which they made me a ball gown out of a tracksuit, though they never actually ended up running the pictures," she said.

"I thought it'd be great if Sue ended up wearing one of those to the prom. I think we had them sent to wardrobe, so we'll see!"

Lynch also revealed that she is "excited" about returning to work on Glee and praised the last season of the show.

"I love how all the characters progressed," she said. "I love what they did with Kurt. I love how they started to give Heather [Morris] and Naya [Rivera], who play Brittany and Santana, more stuff. I was never more proud than when I saw those guys on stage during the tour."

Perdita
30-07-2010, 12:57
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has confirmed that Jonathan Groff will return to the show in the future.

Groff appeared in several episodes of the first season as Jesse St. James, a love interest for Rachel (Lea Michele).

"Jonathan is doing a play in London until January," Murphy told E! Online. "But yeah, as it moves towards the big competition, I think he has to come back and give Rachel a pep talk, don't you? So yes, he will be back."

Murphy confirmed that Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth will return and admitted that he would love Neil Patrick Harris to reprise his role as Bryan Ryan.

"We have a little problem that he's a regular on another show [How I Met Your Mother]," he said. "But he's in the Fox family and they help us out a great deal with that. I think we've just begun to see the tip of the villainry for Bryan Ryan."

Murphy added that he will soon be writing a guest role for Javier Bardem, who requested an appearance on the show.

"I hadn't met him, so I went up to him and I said, 'Buddy, congratulations on your Best Actor nomination at Cannes'," Murphy explained. "And he said, 'I do not want to talk about that. I want to talk about Glee'.

"He rented the whole first season and watched them and said it was like crack to him. And he loved what it was about and he asked if I would write him a role. He said, 'I want to be a Spanish rock and roll star'. And so I'm going to see him this week and we'll see how he's going to fit in. It will definitely be in the second half of the season."

Glee returns for its new season on September 21 on Fox.

Perdita
30-07-2010, 16:47
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has revealed details of a new romance on the show.

Entertainment Weekly reports that Murphy dropped hints about the upcoming love triangle between Artie (Kevin McHale), Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) and Mike (Harry Shum Jr.).

"This season begins with, Tina is now dating Mike Chang," he said. "Because Artie was just a bad boyfriend. He only wanted to watch Coming Home. So Tina's had it.

"She wants a man who pays attention to her needs. And it's a very, very sweet story about a boy who realises, 'Oh, that's maybe the love of my life and I could have done better'. And feels sick about it."

Murphy suggested that McHale is unhappy with the storyline, but the actor replied: "No, I've been thinking and I kind of like it. Because I'm thinking if Santana and Brittany hook up, they might need someone else."

Meanwhile, Shum joked: "I just think it's nice that people will know that Mike Chang actually talks."

Glee returns for a new season on September 21 on Fox.

Perdita
03-08-2010, 10:43
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has confirmed that Susan Boyle is being lined up for a guest role in the show's second season.

BBC News reports that Murphy revealed that the Britain's Got Talent winner would feature in the show's Christmas episode, reportedly as a dinner lady.

He also confirmed that former Beatle Paul McCartney's music would be featured after the singer wrote to him.

"I received some fantastic mixed tapes from Paul McCartney a couple of weeks ago," he said. "I thought I was being punked!

"It came out of blue in a package, handwritten, and it had two CDs and it said 'Hi Ryan, I hope you will consider some of these songs for Glee'."

He added: "I had heard that he is a fan of the show. I was gob-smacked, so of course we are going to do something with him,"

The new series will also include a Britney Spears-themed episode.

Perdita
03-08-2010, 14:46
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has admitted that he is still unsure about the future of the show's cast.

Speaking during Fox's press tour, Murphy said that he had an "obligation to be true to the high school experience".

"We obviously have to deal with the cast and the show that we hope goes on for years. We’ve sort of mapped out the first four years with this original cast," he said.

However, Murphy joked that Brittany (Heather Morris) would remain on the programme by being "held back every year", adding: "Now we have 11 more kids we have to find."

He continued: "The thing about the show is you have set competitions that are true. There are sectionals and nationals, [but we also] want to go to Copenhagen or Moscow for international competitions."

tammyy2j
05-08-2010, 11:06
Comedy legend Carol Burnett has been tapped to play Sue Sylvester’s Nazi-hunting mother on Glee

Abbie
10-08-2010, 00:28
Im glad that we have 4 years with the current cast :D

Perdita
11-08-2010, 11:48
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has revealed that he would love Justin Bieber to have a guest role in the show.

Speaking to Access Hollywood, Murphy claimed that Bieber will be making a cameo appearance if he shows any interest, branding him "phenomenally talented".

"Well, the kids sing his stuff all day long. Yeah, they do," he said. "They sing 'Baby'. I think he's so phenomenally talented and I think he's great. So, yes, if he was interested I would make that happen."

Murphy confirmed yesterday that Britney Spears will make a cameo appearance in her upcoming tribute episode.

tammyy2j
11-08-2010, 15:14
Selena Gomez is rumoured to be dating 'Glee' star Mark Salling.

The 'Monte Carlo' actress - who split from singer Nick Jonas earlier in the year and has also dated 'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner in the past - is said to have got close to the actor at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards on Sunday evening (08.08.10).

A friend revealed to RadarOnline.com: "They were texting during the awards, even though Selena was front row and Mark was backstage co-hosting. Every time Mark came up on stage, she was beaming ear to ear."

However, 27-year-old Mark - who recently announced plans to release his first solo album 'Pipe Dreams' - then ditched the awards after-party in favour of heading to Hollywood eatery Katsuya with fellow 'Glee' cast members Cory Monteith and Chord Overstreet.

Selena, 18, recently admitted she hasn't been on a date in months and understands the pain of unrequited love.

She said: "Unfortunately, I haven't been on a date in over six months. In hindsight, it doesn't really seem that long between dates. The truth is I haven't met anyone, but I'm young. I don't need to have a boyfriend right now.

"Any crush or relationship is always a big ordeal. To get that one boy to like you and then if he doesn't it feels like the end of the world. I figure that you will have about 1,000 dates until you get to your perfect guy."

tammyy2j
19-08-2010, 13:33
Britney Spears is all smiles after her first day on the set of Glee. Skip related content

The pop princess, the latest in a line of stars to appear in the musical-comedy TV show, couldn't wait to tweet about her experience.

She wrote: "About to do my first shot of the day for Glee tweeties! Here we goooo!"

After filming the episode, she took to Twitter to post a picture of herself on the show and tell fans: "What's up GLEEKS? Having so much fun on set!! Can't wait for you guys to see the episode!"

The show's co-creator Ryan Murphy has previously told how he admires how the Hit Me Baby One More Time and Toxic singer has turned herself around.

The episode is expected to showcase Britney's music but will not delve into her personal life, with Ryan saying on Ryan Seacrest's radio show: "We're handling Britney with kid gloves."

It's thought that the storyline will feature singers under anaesthesia at the dentist who hallucinate about Britney and being like her.

The Emmy Award-nominated show has become a massive hit for Fox and is shown on E4 and Channel 4 in the UK.

tammyy2j
19-08-2010, 13:34
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100819/ten-first-look-at-britney-in-glee-ea4616c.html

Gleeks contain yourselves! Britney Spears has given a sneak preview of her cameo on US series Glee.

The star posted an image from her first day's shoot on her Twitter page. Standing alongside her assistant, the star, 28, can be seen dressed in a waistcoat and wearing glasses.

She told fans: "Having so much fun on set!! Can't wait for you guys to see the episode! -Britney."

Glee creator Ryan Murphy said earlier this year that the episode dedicated to the pop princess would be called Britney / Brittany and will poke fun at choir leader Mr Schuester, who does not want the Glee club to cover the hit singer's songs.

The episode is sure to be one of the highlights of series two, which returns to US screens in September.

Perdita
24-08-2010, 02:30
Britney Spears might return to Glee for another cameo.

The pop princess recently filmed a guest slot on the musical high school series and show co-creator Ryan Murphy has hinted that she might be back in the future, reports Access Hollywood.

Asked if fans might see the Toxic singer again, he said: "Probably, yeah... probably."

Last week Britney logged on to Twitter to tell fans how much she loved shooting her Glee cameo.

The singer, who will be seen in the second series of the award-winning programme, tweeted: "What's up GLEEKS? Having so much fun on set!! Can't wait for you guys to see the episode!"

It's thought that the star's storyline will feature singers under anaesthesia at the dentist, who hallucinate about Britney and being like her.

Perdita
25-08-2010, 08:22
Glee character Kurt's wait for a boyfriend will soon be over, according to Jane Lynch.

The actress, who plays sadistic sports teacher Sue Sylvester in the hit US TV show, told E! Online that actor Chord Overstreet had been cast in the show.

Chord will play Chris Colfer's on-screen boyfriend.

"They've cast him already," Jane said.

"He becomes the new star quarterback and he's going to be Kurt's boyfriend."

Jane described Chord as "a good looking kid", saying: "He's tall, boyish with straight blonde hair and big fat, pouty lips."

The second series of Glee is due to hit our screens in February.

tammyy2j
25-08-2010, 11:29
http://timesline.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Chord-Overstreet.jpg

^ This is him

tammyy2j
30-08-2010, 16:51
Dot Jones has signed with Glee and will make her debut on season two of the show.

The former champion weight lifter and female athlete of the year has previously starred in in Cougar Town, Nip Tuck and has reportedly been a favourite with Glee creator Ryan Murphy ever since she appeared in his unaired 2008 pilot Pretty/Handsome alongside future Glee players Mike O’Malley (Kurt’s dad, Burt) and Jonathan Groff (Jesse).

In her next role, Dot will grace the William McKinley practice field and sources report that the 46 year old actress will star as the school’s new football coach in season two.

Our first thought was that the burly star may be Glee’s first recurring lesbian character? But Chris Colfer (Kurt) insisted:

“No, no. There’s only room on the show for one gay character.”

tammyy2j
02-09-2010, 12:42
http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/09/01/gl...simpsons-ized/

The Glee kids have really made it. First, they win a Golden Globe award, then they get their own national tour, and now? A role on The Simpsons! Glee characters Rachel (Lea Michele), Finn (Cory Monteith), and Mercedes (Amber Riley) will be featured on the season premiere of The Simpsons, airing Sunday, Sept. 26, and first look images have been released. (But where are the slushie stains?) In “Elementary School Musical,” Lisa Simpson heads to performing arts camp, where she runs into miniature versions of these New Directions members, as well as Flight of the Conchords‘ Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie as camp counselors.

tammyy2j
03-09-2010, 17:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dja8UCdG3Sc

tammyy2j
09-09-2010, 11:58
Lots has happened to McKinley High's ragtag glee club over the summer. One original member of New Directions transferred to a new school. Quinn lost her baby weight. Finn and Rachel are still together, but Artie got dumped. So did Terri. And Coach Tanaka.

The first day back at school brings even more surprises. In Glee's second season premiere, which Fox screened for a lucky crowd on Tuesday, Rachel will meet her new competition, Finn will bust a move for Coach Sue, Mr. Schu will make an unlikely ally, the football team will get to know its new coach, and two potential glee club recruits will meet the gang. TVGuide.com spoke to the writers and cast at the afterparty, and present these 10 semi-spoilery highlights:

Shaft is out. New Directions will start the season one man down. Matt (Dijon Talton), aka Shaft, according to Coach Sue (Jane Lynch), has left McKinley. His smooth moves were sort of overshadowed by fellow football player-turned-glee clubber Mike Chang (Harry Shum). Did Matt even speak? We honestly don't recall. But he was one of the starting 12, and because of that we will miss him. Then again, that means there are openings...

The new kids can sing. Pint-sized dynamo Sunshine Corazon (guest star Charice) will not only engage in a mini-sing-off with super-jealous Rachel (Lea Michele), she'll take the stage solo for a diva-licious number from Dreamgirls. (Hint: It's the one they added to the movie so Beyonce wouldn't play second banana to Jennifer Hudson's "And I Am Telling You.") Meanwhile, reluctant, pouty-mouthed glee clubber Sam (Chord Overstreet) will jam with the boys to Travie McCoy's aspirational-if-obnoxious acoustic tune "Billionaire." As sung by Overstreet, however, it's simple and lovely.

Someone got a boob job. But we can't say who. Let's just say her new pair will put her at the bottom of the pyramid.

Cory Monteith is slimming down for the Rocky Horror episode. Why? You may have heard Lea Michele give it away at the Emmys: Finn is going to be donning the infamous mankini. (Matthew Morrison too? Maybe.) Monteith, who plays Finn, says he's been running laps and eating lots of chicken breast to prepare. "I just think if I'm going to be taking the shirt off and wearing the mankini, I owe it to our viewers. Really," the actor says. But a strict regimen is not what he prefers. "If no one cared, I would not work out."

Elsewhere in the episode, Emma (Jayma Mays) will be singing the risqué "Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me," says co-executive producer Ian Brennan. Does this mean Mr. Schu (Matthew Morrison) will get lucky? Or her new dentist beau Dr. Carl Howell (John Stamos)? Both will appear in the episode, set to air on Halloween. Fun fact: Mays actually sang the song for her Glee audition — so she knows it pretty well.

Tina likes abs. Hold the "Poor Artie." It turns out that Artie (Kevin McHale) wasn't the best boyfriend over the summer. Something about a Halo marathon taking up his time? Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) couldn't help but stray to the well-defined, six-pack abs of Mike while the two attended Asian Camp together. Yeah, it's like band camp, only for Asians.

Terri will get a new man. Terri (Jessalyn Gilsig) isn't in the first episode — and neither is Emma, in case you're wondering — but Gilsig says Mr. Schu's ex is waiting in the wings. And she's not alone. "I'm going to start a relationship with somebody, and it's going to, by its nature, put me around Will," she says. Before you start flashing back to the weirdness between Finn and Terri last season, the actress assures us that Terri won't be dating a student. A teacher perhaps? Someone of "authority," she says.

Did we mention the premiere's catfight? Slapping, smack-talking, slamming into lockers — it's the real deal. Not everyone is happy that Quinn is back on top of the Cheerios.

Finn will have a crisis of faith. At least, that's what we're assuming. Monteith says Finn will have lots to do in Glee's third episode, which is all about religion. We've already heard that Mercedes (Amber Riley) will be bringing Kurt (Chris Colfer) to church with her, and now we also know that Finn will be singing REM's "Losing My Religion." Monteith adds only that Finn has plenty on his mind at that moment.

Rachel gets another aggressive suitor. For a spotlight—hogging choir girl, Rachel sure does attract a lot of boys. Last year she made out with Puck (Mark Salling), dated Jesse St. James (Jonathan Groff), and still wound up with Finn. Who's next? Josh Sussman, who plays McKinley's roving gossip blogger Jacob, says he'll be getting a shot — sort of. "My character is hornier than ever," Sussman says. "[I'm going] after Rachel Berry. In Season 1, I wanted to see her bra, then I got Rachel Berry panties. Now I want more, and I go for it."

Brittany will have a boyfriend. Or a girlfriend. Heather Morris, who plays the ditsy Cheerio, wouldn't say either way. "I have a relationship with another glee club member. Whether it's a boy or girl, I don't know... I don't kiss and tell." Ah, but there is that kiss she'll share with Santana (Naya Rivera), right? Maybe it will be more than a fleeting girl-on-girl moment?

lizann
10-09-2010, 12:26
I cant wait for its return

Perdita
10-09-2010, 17:41
Susan Sarandon wants to star in a 'Rocky Horror Picture Show'-inspired episode of 'Glee'.

The 63-year-old actress - who starred as Janet Weiss in the 1975 comedy musical movie famous for its transvestism - is keen to make a guest appearance in the TV series, but only if she doesn't have to sing.

She said: "Depending on what they wanted me to do. I'm not really a singer, so I wouldn't be very out there. I'm a terrible singer. But I'm flattered they want me to do it."

Susan admits she hasn't seen many episodes of 'Glee' - which follows the lives of a group of high school outcasts in a show choir and stars Lea Michele - but she hopes to catch up with it at some point.

She added to People: "I don't really have a TV, but when I was on location in New Orleans, I saw it and I was very moved and I thought it was really well done and fun. I liked it.

"I can't say I've seen a lot of the episodes. I'll wait for the box set."

Susan would be among a number of guest stars to appear in the show if she agrees to a role.

Britney Spears and actor Javier Bardem will be seen in the upcoming second series.

Perdita
13-09-2010, 20:06
Cast members from the original Rocky Horror Picture Show will guest star on a forthcoming episode of Glee.

Meat Loaf and Barry Bostwick are to appear on an episode based on Richard O'Brien's cult musical movie, reports E! Online.

Meat Loaf played ex-delivery boy Eddie in the film while Bostwick portrayed Brad Majors. The actors will feature as TV station managers looking to strike a deal with Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch).

Susan Sarandon, who played Janet Weiss in the original movie, is also reportedly interested in appearing on the Fox show, but no deal has been announced.

The Rocky Horror episode of Glee will October 26 on Fox.

tammyy2j
15-09-2010, 13:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzjp2KUTq3w&feature=player_embedded

lizann
16-09-2010, 14:56
Cory Monteith has revealed the names of two of the songs he will be performing during the new season of Glee.

Monteith, who plays Finn, told Entertainment Weekly that he will sing a cover of R.E.M.'s 'Losing My Religion' in the third episode.

"So cool," he said. "I've been a huge Michael Stipe fan all my life."

Monteith also revealed that the cast will be performing a Joan Osborne song, saying: "We end the episode with 'One Of Us'. I think it's been a long time since the song was done properly. I hope we do it well."

The new season of Glee begins on Tuesday at 8/7c on Fox.

Perdita
17-09-2010, 16:47
Details of a new character on Glee have been released.

TV Guide reports that the person who takes on the recurring role will be introduced in the new season's sixth episode.

The character, called Blair, is a gay high school junior who is a member of a rival glee club.

He is described as masculine, sexy, charismatic and handsome and is expected to sing in more than one episode.

Some rumours have suggested that Blair could become the new boyfriend of Kurt (Chris Colfer).

The second season of Glee premieres on Tuesday at 8/7c on Fox.

Perdita
21-09-2010, 07:41
Gwyneth Paltrow is reportedly in talks to join the cast of Glee.

According to E! Online, Paltrow is to feature in two episodes which will air in November.

The role, which executive producer Ryan Murphy wrote expressly for Paltrow, will see the 37-year-old actress play a substitute teacher who fills in for Matthew Morrison's character Will Schuester.

Sources have said that the storyline will see Schuester begin to fall for Paltrow's character, putting his relationship with Emma Pillsbury (played by Jayma Mays) in jeopardy.

The episodes will feature Paltrow singing and dancing, and shooting is due to start in two weeks. Murphy is apparently directing the first show.

The second season of Glee premieres tomorrow at 8/7c on Fox.

lizann
22-09-2010, 12:13
Its back tonight on TV3 in Ireland I cant wait :cheer:

tammyy2j
30-09-2010, 14:46
I watched the latest episode with Brtiney Spears and really enjoyed it - Brittany S. Pierce is so funny

CrazyLea
03-10-2010, 19:17
When is it on over here??

tammyy2j
04-10-2010, 13:04
When is it on over here??

I think E4 starts it in January 2011

If you have Sky its on channels 103 and 105 (Irish tv channels if there are available to you)

CrazyLea
04-10-2010, 16:28
Aw I don't have Irish channels :( 103 and 105 are ITV and Five here. :(
I tried watching one online, but the quality was pretty bad, so gave up! :(

Perdita
06-10-2010, 07:15
Glee creator Ryan Murphy is reportedly planning to write an episode dealing with the issue of gay suicide.

Several young people in the US have killed themselves recently after being bullied about their homosexuality.

Glee star Matthew Morrison has now revealed that Murphy is hoping to tackle the problem on the show.

"Ryan wants to do an episode about it, which I think is very smart of him," Morrison told E! Online. "As a cast I don't know much we can do. That's why I think an episode would be great... Ryan is very current with staying on the times, so I think it would be this season if it were to happen."

Kevin McHale, who plays Artie, added: "It's sad that it's taken these past few weeks and horrible tragedies to really let people know what's going on. I think being in our position and Ryan taking that on is great... Hopefully we can move the general public and let the kids and the parents watching the show know that everybody deserves to be loved."

Heather Morris and Jessalyn Gilsig also supported an episode focused on the issue.

"What's unique about Glee is we have this audience of kids and adults," Gilsig said. "Just as it's important to send this message to the kids about bullying and the effect it can have, we have to send it to the parents. We have to send it to the teachers. It's the adults who have to start taking responsibility and managing this behaviour and educating youth on acceptance, empathy and compassion."

Murphy has previously revealed that Glee's second season will focus on "tolerance".

tammyy2j
06-10-2010, 11:52
They are also casting for young versions of the cast for flashback scenes

Abigail
08-10-2010, 21:34
I was hoping for a follow up with Quinn after having her sprog but so far nothing :( Its as if she was never pregnant at all, which I'm really disappointed with. There are so many storyline options open after giving up a baby - post-natal depression, regret/guilt etc.

tammyy2j
14-10-2010, 17:07
Some pictures from the Rocky Horror Episode

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1319888/A-freak-peek-Glee-cast-The-Rocky-Horror-Show.html

Perdita
18-10-2010, 18:40
Kristin Chenoweth's return to Glee has reportedly been postponed.

E! Online says that Chenoweth, who plays April Rhodes, was originally expected to begin filming new scenes this week.

However, the show's production is said to have changed at the last minute.

Chenoweth, who previously hinted that April will be stripping in the future, is now expected to return to set in the spring.

She is also allegedly discussing having a multi-episode arc on the show as her stint in the Broadway play Promises, Promises will be over by the time she starts filming again.

Glee continues on October 26 at 8/7c on Fox.

*-Rooney-*
25-10-2010, 22:35
when is it returning to the uk on e4

Perdita
26-10-2010, 07:29
The cast of Glee are to release a Christmas album on November 16, it has been reported.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the LP will contain covers of 12 holiday songs, including 'We Need A Little Christmas', 'O Christmas Tree, 'Jingle Bells' and 'O Holy Night'.

The album will be released three weeks ahead of a Christmas-themed Glee episode that will air on December 7.

The cast of Glee recently broke The Beatles' record for number of appearances on the Billboard Hot 100 by a non-solo act. The Liverpool legends previously held the record with 71 songs on the Hot 100. Following the Britney Spears episode, Glee managed to reach 75 songs.

Glee airs Tuesdays on Fox.

tammyy2j
26-10-2010, 15:42
The cast of Glee are to release a Christmas album on November 16, it has been reported.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the LP will contain covers of 12 holiday songs, including 'We Need A Little Christmas', 'O Christmas Tree, 'Jingle Bells' and 'O Holy Night'.

The album will be released three weeks ahead of a Christmas-themed Glee episode that will air on December 7.

The cast of Glee recently broke The Beatles' record for number of appearances on the Billboard Hot 100 by a non-solo act. The Liverpool legends previously held the record with 71 songs on the Hot 100. Following the Britney Spears episode, Glee managed to reach 75 songs.

Glee airs Tuesdays on Fox.

The Fox hit Glee is releasing a Christmas album featuring the cast singing covers of 12 holiday classics. The disc is set to drop on Nov. 16 — three weeks ahead of a special Glee Yuletide episode (airing on Dec. 7.)

A complete track listing:-

1. We Need A Little Christmas (Jenna Ushkowitz, Amber Riley, Chris Colfer)
2. Deck The Rooftop (Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Naya Rivera, Kevin McHale, Heather Morris, and Jenna Ushkowitz)
3. Merry Christmas Darling (Lea Michele)
4. Baby, It’s Cold Outside (Chris Colfer and Darren Criss)
5. The Most Wonderful Day Of The Year (Chord Overstreet, Mark Salling, Kevin McHale, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Jenna Ushkowitz, and Heather Morris)
6. Last Christmas (Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Amber Riley, Kevin McHale, Mark Salling, Jenna Ushkowitz, and Chris Colfer)
7. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Lea Michele, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, and Jenna Ushkowitz)
8. O Christmas Tree (Matthew Morrison)
9. Jingle Bells (Cory Monteith, Mark Salling, and Kevin McHale)
10. You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch (k.d. lang and Morrison)
11. Angels We Have Heard On High (Amber Riley)
12. O Holy Night (Lea Michele)

CrazyLea
26-10-2010, 18:57
Ooo looking forward to this album :D Love Glee, and love Christmas songs. Excited :D

tammyy2j
28-10-2010, 12:07
Susan Boyle has reportedly agreed to appear in an upcoming episode of Glee.

The show's creator Ryan Murphy announced in May that he wanted the singer to play a dinnerlady on the show.

The Daily Record claims that Boyle has now signed up for a part in the Christmas special.

A source said: "Susan's appearance will be great fun for all fans of the series."

Glee returns for a new episode on November 9 at 8/7c on Fox.

Perdita
05-11-2010, 07:29
Gwyneth Paltrow is to perform Cee Lo Green's 'F**k You!' on Glee.

According to Entertainment Weekly, Paltrow will sing the "sanitised" version of the track, 'Forget You!', when she appears on the hit Fox show in two weeks.

The actress will play a substitute teacher in two episodes of the programme.

"She will be doing three or four solos," Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy previously revealed.

StarsOfCCTV
05-11-2010, 13:36
Ooo looking forward to this album :D Love Glee, and love Christmas songs. Excited :D
I'd like that album more if it had songs like 'all I want for christmas' in. :p

tammyy2j
05-11-2010, 13:42
Glee Music - Vol. 4 Tracklist

1. Empire State Of Mind (Jay-Z & Alicia Keys)
2. Billionaire (Travie McCoy ft Bruno Mars)
3. Me Against The Music (Britney Spears)
4. Stronger (Britney Spears)
5. Toxic (Britney Spears)
6. The Only Exception (Paramore)
7. I Want To Hold Your Hand (The Beatles)
8. One Of Us (Joan Osborne)
9. River Deep, Mountain High (Ike & Tina Turner)
10. Lucky (Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat)
11. One Love (People Get Ready) (Bob Marley & The Wailers)
12. Teenage Dream (Katy Perry)
13. Forget You (ft. Gwyneth Paltrow) (Cee Lo Green)
14. Marry You (Bruno Mars?)
15. Sway (Pablo Beltrán Y Su Orchestra)
16. Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars)
17. Valerie (The Zutons)
18. (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life (Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes)

Abigail
05-11-2010, 13:58
I haven't enjoyed this series as much as the first one. I download the episodes each week and now I'm beginning to think its a waste of time. Rachel is so irritating, she's certainly not the best singer and I hate the way she always has to be centre of attention.

CrazyLea
05-11-2010, 14:13
Where did you download ? PM me :D
I watched the first episode but the quality was rubbish.
They all seemed a bit up them selves though ha like they were too good for everyone, hopefully the other episodes are they same.
Rachel is deffo the best singer. I love Rachel <3 :p

Debs
06-11-2010, 14:11
Im loving the new series of glee!

lea, if you need a link i know a place where they ahve them all and great quality, ill facebook you xxx

Rachel is the best singer but i feel like theyve cut down on what she does in this series, which is a shame!

Perdita
09-11-2010, 17:17
Jayma Mays has revealed that her Glee character Emma has a "shocking" storyline in future episodes.

Speaking to Fancast, Mays refused to give anything away about the plot.

"There is definitely something shocking that's going to happen in Emma's life," she said. "In a couple episodes, there is something that is going to be pretty shocking. But don't make me say what - they'll kill me!"

Mays also joked that she would love an episode devoted to the pamphlets in Emma's office.

"For the longest time my favourite was 'Help! I Think My Mum Is Bipolar!'" she said. "Now, one of my new favourites is 'Wiping: It's Easy As 1-2-3' - just the fact that that's a pamphlet in high school! I kind of feel like Emma needs a whole episode to highlight all her pamphlets, because they're all so funny and clever."

Glee continues on Tuesdays at 8/7c on Fox.

tammyy2j
11-11-2010, 14:48
Glee will reportedly begin to focus on the bullying of Kurt in more detail.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the episode scheduled to air on November 23 will see one of the glee club members defending Kurt (Chris Colfer).

The character who stands up for Kurt will allegedly end up getting beaten up.

Meanwhile, a source suggested that Will (Matthew Morrison) will also intervene when he sees Kurt being bullied.

"Mr. Schue gets involved when he sees something done to Kurt and realises he must take action," the insider explained. "The episode is really about the repercussions for others... how people react to bullying when they are not the ones getting bullied."

tammyy2j
11-11-2010, 16:53
On the same day that schools chancellor Joel Klein resigned, one New York City public school got some assistance from a most unexpected source: the TV show Glee. Ryan Murphy, the hit show’s creator, announced Tuesday night that Glee would provide funding for a "job readiness" counselor at the Harvey Milk School. The job had been eliminated owing to budget cuts at the school, which serves lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender students. Murphy made the announcement while at the Hetrick Martin Institute's Emery Awards, where he was honored. In addition, he announced that the show will provide $25,000 in matching scholarship funds for the school, and though at this time Murphy "can neither confirm nor deny" whether there will be a Glee tour this year, should there be, he pledged to collect funds from concertgoers to donate to the school.

Murphy had taken a tour of the Harvey Milk School during the day, and said he was so moved and inspired that he decided to make these gestures as a payback for Glee's success. "I really wanted to do something to thank all of you for your support of Glee over the past year. You've bought like 15 million songs, that’s pretty amazing," he told the crowd at Cipriani Wall Street. (Last night's a cappella version of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream," he said, was the "best-selling song ever in the history of the show." And, Murphy pointed out, "the remarkable thing about that song is it’s the first time on network television that your love song is sung by two teenage boys.)

It was Murphy’s birthday, and he was serenaded onstage by Glee star Matthew Morrison at the event. The previous evening at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards, Eat Pray Love star Julia Roberts had also led the audience in a round of "Happy Birthday." "I was, like, eight shades of eggplant," Murphy told us. "It was very funny."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ko1Cqn6uU

lizann
17-11-2010, 18:17
Jessalyn Gilsig has revealed that she will get a new love interest on Glee.

Gilsig's character Terri divorced Will (Matthew Morrison) last season after faking a pregnancy.

However, the actress told Zap2It that the writers have promised that Terri will get a new boyfriend.

"I'm really excited," she said. "They tell me once and for all that my new relationship is about to start. I know who it is. He's known. I've never met this person but I think he's very funny and I think Terri and this gentleman would be kind of a cute pairing. He's extremely handsome. I'm willing to make the sacrifice."

She joked: "[He'll have] straight hair. I'm over the curls - too high-maintenance."

I dont like Terri at all

tammyy2j
19-11-2010, 14:55
The cast of Glee will perform in Ireland next July, it has been confirmed.

Earlier this year, they completed a hugely successful American tour but now fans will now have a chance to see stars including Lea Michele (Rachel), Cory Monteith (Finn), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Kevin McHale (Artie), Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina), Mark Salling (Puck), Dianna Agron (Quinn), Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Shum, Jr. (Mike), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Darren Criss (Blaine) perform tracks from the Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning show.

Sony Music Ireland confirmed the news and announced two Glee Live! In Concert! dates for Dublin early next July.

The show's creator Ryan Murphy said: "We had such a great time putting together last year's shows and the response from the fans was incredible. People around the world want to see our cast live and in person, so this European tour is our way of thanking them for the unbelievable way they've embraced our little show.

"And for everyone in America who has asked if we'll be back to a city near them this summer, stay tuned. We'll have some exciting news very soon."

Despite Murphy mentioning a "European tour" no further dates outside of Ireland have been announced.

Monteith added: "We had so much fun on tour last year that we were all itching to do it again. The fact that we're going to Europe to perform for thousands of people is mind blowing. This show has been quite a ride."

On the Irish dates Riley commented: "I loved performing for the fans in Los Angeles, Chicago, Phoenix and New York last year and didn't think there was any way to top that experience. But performing in The O2, Dublin? How cool is that? We cannot wait."

Tickets for the confirmed Irish gigs go on sale on Friday November 26.

CrazyLea
20-11-2010, 19:02
Ahhh I want someeee!! :D Why just Ireland :p
Ah well I shallll go hopefully. If they're not too expensive!!

CrazyLea
21-11-2010, 22:55
Ahhh :D
I didn't know what I wanted for Christmas this year.. so now hopefully I am getting a ticket to one of the Glee live dates :D I see they are also going to Manchester and London :D
Soooo excited. Hopefully I will get a ticket, going to be buying it as soon as it comes out :D
Then paying half for one for my boyfriend.
AHHH seriously, so excited :p Sad much? :p

Perdita
26-11-2010, 06:44
Britney Spears' appearance in hit TV show Glee triggered indecency complaints from viewers who branded the episode "extremely inappropriate" and "sexually provocative".

The pop superstar made a cameo appearance in the musical in an episode which aired in the US in September, and newly released documents from America's Federal Communications Commission reveal the programme attracted a series of grievances about the "sexual" nature of some of the scenes.

One of the letters processed by the watchdog, obtained by Thesmokinggun.com, brands the episode "obscene and indecent", while another slams the nudity and the highly sexual content of the show, calling the episode "extremely inappropriate and sexually provocative".

A number of the complaints call for schedulers to move the series to a post-watershed slot to keep the saucy scenes from kids.

tammyy2j
26-11-2010, 12:06
I got Glee tickets for Ireland this morning

CrazyLea
29-11-2010, 18:16
I got mine for London on the 25th June :D
AHH can't wait, soooooo soooo soooooooo excited!!! :D

Perdita
03-12-2010, 16:36
The cast of Glee will cover a Black Eyed Peas song in a future episode.

Speaking to E! Online, cast member Lea Michele explained that she has wanted to perform one of the group's tracks for some time.

"We're doing [a] Black Eyed Peas song right now," she said. "We've been begging [executive producer] Ryan [Murphy] for such a long time to do one of their songs and we finally just got one. I'm going to definitely tell them that [Fergie] needs to be on the show."

Meanwhile, Fergie admitted that she is a fan of Glee, saying: "I would love to do an episode of Glee. I would love to see them do the Peas, do us."

Previous reports have suggested that the Glee cast will cover Black Eyed Peas during the Superbowl episode.

lizann
03-12-2010, 17:00
I got Glee tickets for Ireland this morning

Me too I cant wait

tammyy2j
13-12-2010, 17:36
Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she is returning to Glee.

The Oscar-winning actress boosted Fox's ratings with her appearance as substitute teacher Holly Holiday in an episode of the high school drama last month.

Paltrow has now told Access Hollywood that she will reprise the role for another episode, although it is not yet clear when the second episode will be shot or air.

The 38-year-old did not reveal any details about her future appearance but admitted that being on the show was "the best job ever".

Paltrow recently earned praise for her Glee performance of 'F**k You!' from the track's original artist Cee Lo Green, who called her version "awesome".

Abbie
14-12-2010, 00:55
I cant wait for the return of glee, I would also love to see them, probably wont get to but how much are tickets?

tammyy2j
14-12-2010, 17:01
I cant wait for the return of glee, I would also love to see them, probably wont get to but how much are tickets?

I paid 75 euros per ticket in Ireland

Abbie
14-12-2010, 17:41
wow I think I will pass

StarsOfCCTV
15-12-2010, 02:40
Yes, me too. I love Glee but..man the tickets are pricey. :lol:

tammyy2j
07-01-2011, 12:17

Back next Monday at 9pm on E4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac-I97jn9nc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eJSMnm7Xg0