PDA

View Full Version : I hope it's not true

callummc
10-03-2005, 19:14
I have heard a rumour that the bills producer may be leaving and Kathleen Hutchinson the women who has ruined EE is in line for the job.i just hope it's not true because if she does to the bill what she's done to EE well that'l be another programme that will be destroyed by the hatchet woman.

suzewebb
17-03-2005, 07:45
Thus far Kathleen has NOT been one of the names mentioned as being considered to take over. I like you, would NOT want to see her butcher TB

Angeldelight
17-03-2005, 18:24
NOOOOOOOOO this can't happen they can't go and let her get her hands on yet another soap!! soapland will never be the same again.

this is an urgent SOS - SAVE OUR SOAPS to ALL MEMBERS save us from the HACHET - also known as Kathleen Hutchinson :eek: :mad:

callummc
17-03-2005, 19:58
Her name came up in 1 of the papers ,i for one pray it is not true.EE used to be my favourite show but since the hatchett women got her hands on it and killed 2 of my fav charectors i hardly watch anymore,i can just imagine the damage she could do to the bill,lets face it she was only at EE a couple of months,i for one think i might write to itv and voice my concerns.

suzewebb
17-03-2005, 22:27
On the Guardian website Media Section, there's a piece on Lorraine Heggessey, who's leaving the BBC to go to Talkback Thames and in it is the following:

"She admitted one of her first tasks when she joins Talkback Thames will be to look at who will replace Paul Marquess to oversee ITV1's The Bill. The favourite is Jonathan Young, who is producing new ITV1 drama Golden Hour."

Johnathan has worked on several things including Eastenders (1995), Holby City, Casualty and has TB experience having been producer of MIT (series 1 in 2003)

callummc
18-03-2005, 19:12
I personally don't care who it is as long as it's not the hatchett woman.

suzewebb
19-03-2005, 10:21
One that many fans of The Bill have been hoping for is Carson Black who used to do the job before. However - from what I gather his name has not come up yet.