PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE: Sloane, Tointon, David-Lloyd for 'The Bill'

Perdita
22-10-2009, 05:32
Former Hollyoaks actor Barry Sloane, ex-EastEnders actress Kara Tointon and Torchwood star Gareth David-Lloyd are to make guest appearances in an episode of The Bill, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

Sloane - who played unhinged Niall Rafferty until November last year - takes on the role of Josh Hunt. Tointon - Walford's Dawn Swann - is to portray his screen fiancée Ami Ryan.

Meanwhile, David-Lloyd, who starred as the now-dead Ianto Jones in the Doctor Who spinoff, will appear as Jeremy Preston.

Details of the episode have yet to emerge, but it is said to revolve around a lovers' tiff.

Speaking of his appearance, Sloane told DS: "It's a box that has to be ticked on every actor's CV, especially if you've done soap! I'm glad that I've got that one covered!

"Since The Bill changed its format, I really wanted a part and am so happy to have been cast."

He added: "Kara and Gareth have been brilliant and we've had really good fun filming - we've had such a laugh."

The episode, which began filming last week, is due to wrap next week and will air towards the end of January.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s20/thebill/news/a183049/sloane-tointon-david-lloyd-for-the-bill.html

freckleface
30-10-2009, 19:34
OMG OMG OMG OMG

GARETH DAVID-LLOYD!!!

AAAAAAAAGH! ACTUALLY HAD AN EPISODE THEN

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

rip ianto

xxx

lizann
02-11-2009, 12:00
FFS Kara Tointon cant act

BTW does EE and The Bill have an agreement to swap actors and actresses?

Chloe O'brien
02-11-2009, 12:22

Yes!! Babs Windsor will be joining next summer. :rotfl:

Abigail
02-11-2009, 12:25

Yes!! Babs Windsor will be joining next summer. :rotfl:

I doubt it, The Bill probably won't make it past Easter at the rate it's going.

If Alan's still watching, it's a sure fire way to get him to turn over.