PDA

View Full Version : The Bill Spoilers 05 November 09

Perdita
19-10-2009, 16:29
Thursday, 5 November 2009, 9:00PM - 10:00PM
Rescue Me

From itv.com

P.C. Leon Taylor (Dominic Power) and Inspector Smith (Alex Walkinshaw) work together to investigate an assault on baby Chelsea.

P.C. Leon Taylor (Dominic Power) is horrified when he responds to a call at Lily Wright’s (Lauren Taylor) flat where he finds her screaming that her 18 month old baby Chelsea is unconscious. Leon is shocked by the bloody head injury Chelsea has sustained and immediately starts giving her CPR. When the paramedics arrive, Leon questions Lily who insists that Chelsea fell from her highchair knocking her head against a table. However the P.C. is convinced that Lily is lying and is concerned that Lily’s partner Gavin Downey (Roland Manookian) may be involved, although his restraining order states he should go no where near Lily or his daughter. Inspector Smith (Alex Walkinshaw) agrees that Gavin may have something to do with the incident and tells a relieved Leon to bring him in for questioning.

At the hospital, P.C. Tony Stamp (Graham Cole), on his last shift at Sun Hill, comforts Lily who breaks down watching her daughter being surrounded by doctors. Back at the station Gavin is questioned by Smithy and swears he hasn’t been near Lily or Chelsea. When Gavin’s alibi is confirmed and forensics prove that Chelsea’s injuries weren’t accidental, Smithy and Leon reluctantly admit that Lily herself may have had something to do with it. At the hospital, Tony gently questions Lily who continues to insist that Chelsea simply fell out of her chair. But as the mounting evidence proves Lily is lying, Tony is devastated when he is forced to arrest her on suspicion of assaulting her daughter.

As the investigation continues, new evidence comes to light which proves that Gavin was at Lily’s house that morning. But with Lily continuing to defend Gavin, can the officers prove what really happened and keep Chelsea safe from further harm?

As Tony’s last day at Sun Hill draws to a close, he reflects on his time at the station with Smithy...

freckleface
30-10-2009, 19:31
my god, it sounds like an episode not involving CID. its actually becoming more like The Bill again. I can't stand the new format. I've reverted back to watchin episodes form a year ago on Watch, where it involved everyone.

i might actually watch this episode!