PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 31 October 2009

Perdita
15-10-2009, 15:32
Saturday 31 October
9.20-10.10pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

There are some nasty Halloween surprises in store for some of the staff of Holby City hospital as the medical drama continues.

Adam and Henry are furious when Zoe reveals she's lost a memory stick of confidential patient data. She's reluctant to explain how the data went missing – it was stolen by her much younger ex-boyfriend, Joel – but assures them she can retrieve it by the end of the day. Henry gives her until 4pm or she's fired and things look very bleak when Zoe totally mishandles the situation with Joel. Support, however, comes from an unexpected source when Jordan steps in to help out.

Adam, meanwhile, is under pressure – there are patients to treat, budgets to write and Zoe has disappeared. Jessica is disappointed when Adam declines to help with the children's Halloween party that night and the stressed medic is forced to choose between putting his family or work life first.

Jeff's suspicions about Alistair grow when he and Polly are called to a shout and find Alistair standing over an unconscious body at a factory. Jeff is forced to apologise when it turns out Alistair had nothing to do with the accident but warns him to stay away from Polly. Later that night, Polly is petrified to find that Alistair has broken into her flat with a carved pumpkin and a bottle of wine. She's even more terrified when he demands to know why she's cheating on him. A shaky Polly is forced to tell Alistair she loves him.

Back at the hospital, there's a mystery man in the department asking for change, cadging cigarettes and talking about God. Tess and Adam ask him to move on, but there may be more to him than meets the eye...

StarsOfCCTV
15-10-2009, 15:47
No Ruth, or Jay? :(

Looking forward to the Polly and Alistair storyline.

JustJodi
15-10-2009, 17:05
boy I have alot of catching up to do :crying:

freckleface
15-10-2009, 20:38
i know!

why no ruth and jay.

it seems silly as how the episodes befoe have been about them and then suddenly they just disapear with not even a bit of there story

¬¬

Abigail
15-10-2009, 20:39
Well they can't be on screen every episode. They're probably contracted to a certain number of episodes per year.

freckleface
15-10-2009, 20:41
mmmm you has a fair point.

just diapointing.

have to stick with the fan fic till they come back on screen

:P

StarsOfCCTV
15-10-2009, 20:42
Yeah, I just thought, since the last episode, Ruth gets bought into the ED, they'd have like 5 minutes catchup, was just surprised that there isn't a mention of it.

freckleface
15-10-2009, 20:43
yehhhhh.......

:(
maybe it means they will have a bigger episode to themselves then!!
be hopeful

Abbie
16-10-2009, 00:18
I had a feeling they wouldnt be on this week since weve seen them in every episode for about a month and being the centre of the episodes

I hate it when I get obsessed with a couple cos then I want to see them every week lol! :p

StarsOfCCTV
16-10-2009, 00:25
But....Zoe and Nick got a whole episode solely focused on them. Ruth and Jay have been in and out of the episode, like other things have been happening too. :p

Abbie
16-10-2009, 14:45
Yeah thats true, theyve never had a whole epsiode, but we have seen them a lot

Anfieldamy
20-10-2009, 18:48
magazine scan