PDA

View Full Version : Shelly's eye

Siobhan
06-06-2005, 10:48
Is it just me or does the eye not seem to be getting any better? it has been over a week and it still looks the same.. surely it would be a lot better by now??

Johnny Allen
06-06-2005, 10:54
I thought it was getting worse as well, should be clearing by now

angelblue
06-06-2005, 10:55
When is charlie leaving and is it going to get worse with his manipulating of shelley :lol:

Johnny Allen
06-06-2005, 10:57
When is charlie leaving and is it going to get worse with his manipulating of shelley :lol:

Not sure if and when Charlie is leaving, but I have heard his mind games and manipulation of Shelley are going to get alot worse

dddMac1
06-06-2005, 11:56
the Bruise seems to be getting worse

Trinity
06-06-2005, 12:18
Speaking as someone who has recently suffered a black eye (I fell down the stairs sleepwalking - really!) they take AGES to clear, mine was still visible 3.5 weeks after the accident, and that was taking arnica!

It went from Blue to black to brown to green to yellow and then faded.

Siobhan
06-06-2005, 12:21
Ok.. didn't think it could last that long.. I had a black eye once and it was gone in a few days... maybe some people heal quicker than others

Trinity
06-06-2005, 12:24
In my case that injury was actually at the side of my head, but the blood gathered in the eye socket, it was awful, I was embarassed going out! My husband was abroad on business when it happened, thank goodness, 'cos my neighbour took me to the hospital and it was all "how did you say this happened" from everyone.

Siobhan
06-06-2005, 12:27
In my case that injury was actually at the side of my head, but the blood gathered in the eye socket, it was awful, I was embarassed going out! My husband was abroad on business when it happened, thank goodness, 'cos my neighbour took me to the hospital and it was all "how did you say this happened" from everyone.

I know what you mean by embarrasment.. My daughter gave me a headbut in her sleep just under my eye and two days before I had fallen over and sprained my wrist.. so I was going around work with a black eye and a bandage on my arm.. I got so very very strange looks.

Trinity
06-06-2005, 12:29
..but nobody asked what happened, it was only the people in the hospital that asked me, everyone else just kid of jumped to their own conclusions and didn't ask. I found myself explaining to anyone who so much as looked at me!

Siobhan
06-06-2005, 12:45
..but nobody asked what happened, it was only the people in the hospital that asked me, everyone else just kid of jumped to their own conclusions and didn't ask. I found myself explaining to anyone who so much as looked at me!

nobody ever does ask.. their imagination tell a better story