PDA

View Full Version : JSW's Eastenders Spoilers Extraordinaire (14/03/05-18/03/05)

*JSW*
10-03-2005, 13:25
There’s a new face in the square this week (again) and she’s got heads turning. She’s Tina and everybody’s after her (as we’ll learn in a moment). She’s here to find Johnny, she’s his girlfriend and they’re happy but Johnny is hiding something important from him…
Dopey Gary is the first to fall for her charms and accidentally runs over Minty’s foot all thanks to a serious affect of the gorps (they mustn’t see very pretty women in Albert Sq, hang on but they do?!!) Danny’s next to try the charm on but Tina’s got other priorities….The funniest yet though is that Tariq tries it on (does he even stand a chance?) Tina’s here to stay but another arrival could shake things up for her and Johnny in the form of Ruby-Johnny’s daughter. She’s run away from school and when Johnny learns he’s not happy. He’s desperate to keep her away from Tina even when he stands her up and she comes to find her he slams the door in her face! (He sure knows how to treat the ladies!) Ruby quickly makes friends though with toxic-Stacy. She quickly makes an impression on here by boasting about grassing the Miller’s up for benefit fraud. That’ll surely come back to haunt her…
But its tears at the end of the week as Johnny tries to send Ruby back to school, Stacy tries to stop it to the best of her ability (and we all know how Stacy can push and push) but Johnny won’t budge or will he…?

Johnny isn’t only having problems at home but at work too. He suspects the Boreiras of moonlighting in his cars (it’s the most dangerous thing that they’ve done in years!). He employs bumbling-Billy to spy on them but when he catches Tariq red-handed he lets it go (Tariq thinks he’s been caught and goes straight to Johnny’s to tell all) This lead to a chain of events which will eventually see the Boreiras have their business taken, being evicted and being forced out of Walford…

Sasha who started so nicely, has now started sleeping with every resident in Albert Sq she’s been with Danny and now this week Billy (what I really don’t get is why is she cheating? There seems to be no logical reason, she hasn’t attempted to sort her problems out with Adi, in fact it seems all a bit pointless! Maybe its Adi’s dodgy Gareth Gates hair cut!)

Chrissie and Sam are still at loggerheads and this week things turn briefly better when like a pair of jealous housewives unite in their jealousy of Tina (you can just hear the Mwaharharhars!). Its only tempary as Chrissie is soon getting dodgy necklaces in the post from Den (this teaches you the lesson to never buy jewellery from a home-shopping channel you never know when it’ll arrive!) but could it be part of a more sinister plot as Chrissie soon makes an offer to Sam she won’t turn down easily…

Sonia learns some tragic news this week poor little Chloe (Rebecca’s) adoptive parents have died. Sonia wants to go to the funeral but Martin says no, she takes little notice of this and goes and pretends to be someone else to pump Rebecca (Chloe) for info. Martin finds out and storms out. He tells Son they’re no longer part of Chloe, oh I don’t know what to call her’s life. Sonia though has different idea.

Poor Rosie is now so poor that’s he has to shop-lift from the Minute-Mart. (She of course can afford to buy Fish and Chips on a weekly basis, maybe that’s why they have no money! But they inadvertently learn who grassed them up…

In other developments on the Square Tina’s dressing up to help someone and poor Stacy is bullying Lucy. Jane realises and eventually the truth behind the fake mugging comes out…

Coming Soon On The Square:
*The Boreiras are off!

*But is Sasha with them?

*Sonia is desperate to see Chloe, Rebecca (nameless girl!)

*There’s plenty more fun from the Allen family. Tina’s eventually going to find out the truth behind Ruby…

*Chrissie and Sam have an arrangement

*And Stacy’s in big trouble!

Any questions, I’ll give them a shot at answering! And feedback is most appreciated!

daisy38
10-03-2005, 13:38
Cheers for that! :)

diesel
10-03-2005, 13:40
The Boreiras ?? not the Ferriars then?? lol

*JSW*
10-03-2005, 13:50
The Boreiras ?? not the Ferriars then?? lol
They've had so many fantastic storylines and their final one really sums it all up!

diesel
10-03-2005, 13:54
I cant belive they lasted so long, its been a year or two hasnt it? As awful as this sounds i cant wait for them to go, never took to their charecters, there all too wet, and what are they doing now with Karenna? drugging her up before she leaves? whats the point in this story line if there off soon?

*JSW*
10-03-2005, 13:56
Well they were written awfully acted awfully and their leaving storyline is just plain awful!

Treacle
10-03-2005, 15:55
Well they were written awfully acted awfully and their leaving storyline is just plain awful!
Now hang on a minute I'm not having that...If you know what decent acting is you'll know that they're not poor actors atall and their main problem has been the storylines they've been given.

Treacle
10-03-2005, 15:58
Oh and Sasha is sleeping around I think to get her out of the Ferreira fold so that she can stay in the Square when they leave.

*JSW*
10-03-2005, 16:02
Now hang on a minute I'm not having that...If you know what decent acting is you'll know that they're not poor actors atall and their main problem has been the storylines they've been given.
I stand by what I say. There storylines were appauling but just because the writing is bad that doesn't mean that the acting neccesarily has to be bad. Not one of them at any stage has acted very well in any sense. There's been no emotion no flare. Blame the writing to a degree but the acting hasn't been up to scratch either. You can only blame the writing to a certain point acting is another and the combination (though more particularly the writing) led to their exits.

Treacle
10-03-2005, 16:09
Well I'm debating that with you because they're no worse than most actors in that Square and that's my favourite programme too and it wouldn't be if the acting wasn't up to scratch all round. They've had times when they've been rubbish at acting but for the majority they've always been pretty average/bordering on good.
Of course it's down to the writing/scripts etc, they can only work with what scripts they're given to portray their characters on-screen. I'm sick of people they're saying rubbish actors and that's why they're out the door now. They had tedious borefest storylines such as that of their kidney storyline but that doesn't mean they're rubbish actors.They had to scrap a big plot and quickly write that in because the actor who played their father couldn't return to EastEnders. This eventually led to a MUTUAL agreement that their contracts would not be renewed under the new management of Kathleen Hutchison.

.:Kitz:.
10-03-2005, 16:52
Here here, they are good actors but they have had no decent story lines.

Treacle
10-03-2005, 16:54
Kareena and Ash both had potential to stay.

*JSW*
10-03-2005, 16:54
I admit mabye my words were a little harsh but their acting has just about reached average at the best of times. They all seem very wooden. Adi has never really acted anything above average. Ash- again never above average. Tariq and Ronny have both always been below par IMO. They were a sign of EE 'worse time' and needed to go. Its a shame for them. I suppose they never got a decent storyline so never got a chance to shine. But what I did see was below par. I suppose I see your point WQ.

*JSW*
10-03-2005, 16:57
Kareena and Ash both had potential to stay.
But what could they do with Ash? I see no real potential. He doesn't seem to have a slightly interesting side to him. He comes across as very dull.

Karenna though I agree with you. This drug-taking storyline could have worked well with her but again we never saw enough of her.

Treacle
10-03-2005, 16:57
I like Raji James (Ash's) acting and his talents have been wasted. Adi and the others weren't the worst actors (Look at Kate Ford and Patsy Kensit) but it was their characters that didn't interest me. I like Sasha and am glad she's staying. Sorry to see Kareena go this drugs for recreation thing was a good thing for them to touch upon...and also sorry to see Ash go. Don't mind about Ronny and Tariq.

Treacle
10-03-2005, 16:58
But what could they do with Ash? I see no real potential. He doesn't seem to have a slightly interesting side to him. He comes across as very dull.

Karenna though I agree with you. This drug-taking storyline could have worked well with her but again we never saw enough of her.
Ash never really got the chance to shine. The actor is very good though, seem him in other stuff.

*JSW*
10-03-2005, 17:01
Ash never really got the chance to shine. The actor is very good though, seem him in other stuff.
Again he had that storyline with that women (Shelly?) Non of them were ever given a chance. The storylines in the last year have been so awful nobody really got a proper chance to shine in anyway

I've enjoyed this chat WQ, thanks! :)

.:Kitz:.
10-03-2005, 17:03
I know!!!! i wish that Kareena had better story lines......for example. When Demi went into labour with her up stairs with Mickey and the furry hand cuffs!!!

Treacle
10-03-2005, 17:06
The woman was called Shirley, another good sub-plot with the noisy neighbour but again wasted and boring and turned into a main storyline!!!!!! :eek:

corine
10-03-2005, 17:39
Thank you for the news !

Treacle
10-03-2005, 17:43
Thank you for the news !
Welcome to the board Corine.

rosiec211
10-03-2005, 22:41
Well I think that Ash was brilliant-especially with the Vicky storyline. And Tariq...he's just amazing!!! I think he's brill and should def have stayed. Kareena annoys me-especially as she's wiv Mickey who is soooooooooooo fit. Adi, well whenever I see him I can't get the appalling Christmas Eastenders Show out of my head where he was playin piano and singing! Ronny tho-def a bore.

FarEastEnders
14-03-2005, 21:46
Is Sasha definitely staying? I heard that all of the Fereira family including Sasha was going to leave for India... It would be SOOO nice if Sasha stays! I love both the character and the actor to bits.

peggy's mum
15-03-2005, 13:44
Whilst I agree with all the foregoing, I have to say that most of the acting is OK, in my opinion the poorest acting at the moment is ~Stacey who acts as if she is in a school play, even little lucy is better. I must say I am getting very very bored with the whole Sam, Chrissie thing. If we have to listen to one more scene where Sam demands money from Chrissie I shall turn off. Whilst on this subject I can't say Zoe's acting has improved over the years, give her crying and she is fine, talking - well, I'll say no more. So can we have some more imaginative writing on this subject and can we please resolve it soon.

Have to say jut love Johnny Allen ( and he CAN act) he is fitting in very nicely and I like the way he is interacting with all the characters. As for the abysmal Keith and poor pathetic Rosie, well Keith needs getting pushed off a bridge let alone #Andy ( whom I do miss), that poor weak women what is she about, who on earth would want Keith? if anyone does let me know. That's all for ranting for now

Thandie
15-03-2005, 14:34
They were alright but boring at times.If Chrissie is going to jail does that mean Sam gets the pub and when will Zoe find out that she didn't kill Den??

Reply pronto!

*JSW*
15-03-2005, 16:03
There are no signs of Chrissie going to jail but I do think that Zoe learning the truth *which is bound to happen* could lead to her exit.

SHABNAM
15-03-2005, 16:15
well adi is da most crapest actor ever okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
and will alfie and little mo ever go out

SHABNAM
15-03-2005, 16:18
They were alright but boring at times.If Chrissie is going to jail does that mean Sam gets the pub and when will Zoe find out that she didn't kill Den??

Reply pronto!
well no i dont think soooooo dah well if sam gets it its all to sudden there wont be any more darma it cant just end up like that its sooooooo borin den

*JSW*
15-03-2005, 16:28
well adi is da most crapest actor ever okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
and will alfie and little mo ever go out
I don't see it happening at all. Kat's back not too soon and do you really see Little Moo starting an illict affair? No. They may sleep together once at some point but I see nothing major at all.

SHABNAM
15-03-2005, 16:34
yeah but dont u see the look in their eyes when they look at each other huh
and if kat does come back is alfi gonna get back wid her

queen of soaps
16-03-2005, 18:23
I also thought that the Ferreiras were not bad actors however they were not really brought into the EE fold - no connection to the Mitchells, Watts, Slaters or Beales - the current hot families. If that happens then sooner or later they are axed look at the Truemans, Jacksons, De Marcos etc...

*xeni*
17-03-2005, 20:46
They've had so many fantastic storylines and their final one really sums it all up!

Also, am I the only one to notice you write he instead of she, is there a special reason for this? :confused:

*JSW*
17-03-2005, 20:48
Also, am I the only one to notice you write he instead of she, is there a special reason for this? :confused:
You've totally lost me.

*xeni*
17-03-2005, 20:54
You've totally lost me.
Johnny is hiding something important from him........and.......he slams the door in his face! Should be 'her' and slams the door in 'her' face! Still lost? :)

*JSW*
17-03-2005, 21:21
10 points for awareness. Thanks for the correction!

And no i'm not lost now :)

SHABNAM
21-03-2005, 15:28
so in which episode are they going to leave and when is grant and phil comin back

*JSW*
21-03-2005, 15:32
so in which episode are they going to leave and when is grant and phil comin back
They? presuming your on about Jake and Danny- This Summer and its gonna be explosive! :D

Grant- No confirmation of a return

Phil- Back in about 6 weeks for 2 episodes.

SHABNAM
21-03-2005, 15:35
they as ferrias

*JSW*
21-03-2005, 15:37
The Ferairas are leaving at the end of this week

*xeni*
21-03-2005, 17:15
Yeah! Good riddence!