PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 10 October

Perdita
24-09-2009, 14:15
Saturday 10 October
9.25-10.15pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Ruth makes an unsettling discovery, which could have important consequences for her career, as the medical drama continues. And Jordan receives some unwelcome news about his future as a doctor.

Rushing through her ward rounds with Sarah Evans, Ruth slips out to take a pregnancy test – which confirms her worst fears. On their rounds, Sarah advises Ruth that trying to make it as a female surgeon is hard and there can be no room for error. Ruth later goes to the pharmacy and collects a pill to terminate the pregnancy.

Elsewhere, a baby is brought into casualty with head injuries resulting from a fall with his sick mother, Hazel. Ruth impresses Sarah during surgery on the baby and, to Jay's pride, Sarah invites her to the surgeon's dinner. Torn between her ambition and her feelings, will Ruth take the pill?

Jordan's condition continues to improve but the news is not good about his future as a doctor. Frances believes he will be able to return to work, but only in an administrative capacity. Neglecting her work to see Jordan yet again, Zoe is confronted by a furious Adam. Hitting back, she reveals to a shocked ER team that Jordan is in recovery and that his tumour has been downgraded.

Meanwhile, down-and-out Alistair yet again fakes symptoms to call out the paramedic team in the hope of seeing Polly.

StarsOfCCTV
24-09-2009, 14:27
I hope she doesn't take the pill. Ruth/Jay baby will be too cute. :p (although that spoiler vid on the website before the series started didn't look promising :/)

Glad Nick appears to be getting better. :)

And this Polly/Alistar storyline looks good - Polly's a great character will be good to see more of her!

Abbie
24-09-2009, 16:26
I hope she doesnt take it!

Ooo I really do like the sound of this week

freckleface
24-09-2009, 17:14
ooooooooooh this sounds good!!
i dont want her to take the pill :(
but, this might mean that the possible miscarriage/collapse/faint thing happens the week after. 17th october? at the surgeons dinner maybe??
:) some awesome storylines coming up for ehr, I can't wait!
xxx

Abbie
24-09-2009, 17:14
Yeah it would make sense for the dinner to be the week after

Abigail
24-09-2009, 18:38
I actually want her to take the pill and Jay find out after she's done it.

JENTARRANT
24-09-2009, 19:32
I really like the sound of this storyline but I am worried that if she takes the pill that it might spell then end for Jay and ruth I really hope its does not though !

Abbie
24-09-2009, 22:30
I actually want her to take the pill and Jay find out after she's done it.

I suppose that would make things interesting

But I like seeing the softer side of Ruth so I wouldnt want her to take it, I want to see what she will be like about it

jenig
25-09-2009, 16:46
I hope that she goes through with it - the pregnancy - I think it would bring out another side to her character

jenig
25-09-2009, 16:48
That Alistair seems really creepy - got a bad feeling about him

tammyy2j
08-10-2009, 12:21
Nick Jordan is getting better :cheer:

rubylilly
08-10-2009, 16:56
whoooo! yay at last!!!!

No no no Ruth&Jay baby! That would be too cute!