PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoiler 3 October

Perdita
17-09-2009, 14:34
9.25-10.15pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

While Ruth and Jay decide to take their relationship further, Zoe realises she might have lost her chance with Jordan, in this week's episode of the medical drama.

As Ruth is unwilling to publicly acknowledge him, an upset Jay issues her with an ultimatum. Ruth busies herself with surgical training but accidentally scares her patient, Amir, with her diagnosis and feels the wrath of Sarah Evans.

Knowing she must resolve things with Amir, the pair strike a deal – he will make her look good if she lets him go home, as he doesn't want surgery. When it comes to the crunch, Amir falters and questions Ruth in front of Sarah. Pleased Amir is considering his options, Ruth explains and impresses Sarah.

A happy Ruth later kisses Jay in public but, when they head home, Ruth realises she has forgotten to take some pills and worries she could be pregnant.

Meanwhile, Zoe faces up to the consequences of her actions and the wrath of Jordan. The F2s are disillusioned with Adam's management but, when they struggle and call on his help, he impresses them. Together, they agree to give Adam another chance.

StarsOfCCTV
17-09-2009, 15:00
Yay! :wub: :p :D Liking the sound of this episode!

squillyfer
18-09-2009, 00:20
this sounds like a good week all round :)

Abbie
18-09-2009, 01:06
YAY!!!!!!! :D :D Finally some good Ruth and Jay :D

JENTARRANT
18-09-2009, 13:41
This looks like a very good week ! I love ruth and Jay so I am glad this episode seems to be based around them ! xx

freckleface
21-09-2009, 21:31
oh so im guessing that she is pregnant??
that would explain why she collapses faints in some of the spoiler vids on youtube.
yaaaaaaaay
im glad that something happy is gonna happen for ruth and jay

Abigail
21-09-2009, 21:32
And the pool of red stuff could be blood, meaning a miscarriage. Interesting, very interesting.

freckleface
21-09-2009, 21:33
omg there was a pool of blood!
i didnt notice that!
where did you see this please!!
thanks
xx

Abigail
21-09-2009, 21:36
It was in the official promo vid for the new series on the BBC website.

JENTARRANT
21-09-2009, 22:22
I just hope Jay doesnt react badly is she does become pregnant ! Dont see him planning on becoming a father anytime soon !

Abigail
21-09-2009, 23:02
I just hope Jay doesnt react badly is she does become pregnant ! Dont see him planning on becoming a father anytime soon !

I don't see Ruth becoming a mother or at all maternal during any time of her life.

Abbie
22-09-2009, 01:27
I hope she doesnt miscarry, although the blood does give it away

JENTARRANT
22-09-2009, 09:57

I don't see Ruth becoming a mother or at all maternal during any time of her life.

That is true actually she is not exactly very maternal ! Ahh bless I do love these two though ! xx

jenig
25-09-2009, 17:51
wonder what is going on with Jordan? really missing him in this new series of casualty